Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Arca Decks, arrowproject, Ashley Jessica, tmelton, ninahaska
56561 Registered Users
Forum Stats
56561 Members
417 Forums
111429 Topics
785928 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Beetlemess 252
Nancy Roussy 169
loongdragon 148
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 140
Rosie 66 138
James Andrew 99
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 91
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 56
Lestie4containergardens 50
Mona - Astronomy 48
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#800520 - 01/14/13 11:05 AM How To Invest in Commodities - Article
Sandra - Investing Offline

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Are you interested in investing in commodities? Unsure how to go about it? Commodities can add some diversity to your portfolio. Now that commodities have become popular many investment products exist to help you get exposure to commodities.

How To Invest in Commodities

Here's the link to my ebook:
Investing $10K in 2013

Please consider signing up for the Investing Newsletter.

Add How To Invest in Commodities - Article to Twitter Add How To Invest in Commodities - Article to Facebook Add How To Invest in Commodities - Article to MySpace Add How To Invest in Commodities - Article to Del.icio.us Digg How To Invest in Commodities - Article Add How To Invest in Commodities - Article to Yahoo My Web Add How To Invest in Commodities - Article to Google Bookmarks Add How To Invest in Commodities - Article to Stumbleupon Add How To Invest in Commodities - Article to Reddit
#800525 - 01/14/13 11:08 AM Re: How To Invest in Commodities - Article [Re: Sandra - Investing]

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

One thing to consider when investing is whether you want to invest in just one commodity or a mix of commodities. This decision will narrow down some of your investing vehicle options.

Investing $10K in 2013

Add Re: How To Invest in Commodities - Article to Twitter Add Re: How To Invest in Commodities - Article to Facebook Add Re: How To Invest in Commodities - Article to MySpace Add Re: How To Invest in Commodities - Article to Del.icio.us Digg Re: How To Invest in Commodities - Article Add Re: How To Invest in Commodities - Article to Yahoo My Web Add Re: How To Invest in Commodities - Article to Google Bookmarks Add Re: How To Invest in Commodities - Article to Stumbleupon Add Re: How To Invest in Commodities - Article to Reddit
#800898 - 01/16/13 08:52 AM Re: How To Invest in Commodities - Article [Re: Sandra - Investing]

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Here is a list of a few ETF fund families:

iShares
PowerShares
ProShares
WisdomTree

Investing $10K in 2013

Add Re: How To Invest in Commodities - Article to Twitter Add Re: How To Invest in Commodities - Article to Facebook Add Re: How To Invest in Commodities - Article to MySpace Add Re: How To Invest in Commodities - Article to Del.icio.us Digg Re: How To Invest in Commodities - Article Add Re: How To Invest in Commodities - Article to Yahoo My Web Add Re: How To Invest in Commodities - Article to Google Bookmarks Add Re: How To Invest in Commodities - Article to Stumbleupon Add Re: How To Invest in Commodities - Article to Reddit
#801239 - 01/17/13 06:29 PM Re: How To Invest in Commodities - Article [Re: Sandra - Investing]

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

iShares offers a Silver ETF (iShares Silver Trust Fund) that invests in silver bullion - wonder if the Lone Ranger ever invested in it?

Investing $10K in 2013

#801319 - 01/18/13 09:39 AM Re: How To Invest in Commodities - Article [Re: Sandra - Investing]

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Commodities can be very volatile. One way to reduce this risk is with diversification. You can invest in a commodity index fund. This gives you exposure to a diverse group of commodities while lowering the risk of exposure to just one or two commodities.

One to consider is the iShares GSCI Commodity-Indexed Trust Fund - but it is heavily weighted to energy commodities.

Investing $10K in 2013

Moderator:  Sandra - Investing 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Father Hell - Astronomer
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 12:06 PM
Gardening and Attention Deficit Disorder
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Attention Deficit Disorder
Today at 10:41 AM
Soup du jour
Sandwiches
Today at 10:37 AM
Ham Sandwich Ideas
Sandwiches
Today at 10:35 AM
Family Traditions Highlighted This Easter Season
by Ruthe AfricanAmericanEd
African-American Culture
Today at 10:18 AM
How do i make my skin soft,clear and fair?
by Jessica Lee
Cosmetics
Today at 09:25 AM
Weight Gain and Menopause
by Dr. Denise- Gynecology
Gynecology
Today at 08:59 AM
Fashion
by A Style Life
Beauty Basics
Today at 05:16 AM
How to buy quality Silver rings?
by A Style Life
Fashion Jewelry
Today at 05:14 AM
Detaching from the Drama
by firefly
New Age
Today at 04:38 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
4 registered (Izeigo, Mona - Astronomy, Kathryn - Short Stories, MissDreamer), 88 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.