Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
kimbee25, Trimurti Yoga Kerala, Cupping4Health, Camilahart12, cindimac
57028 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57028 Members
417 Forums
112595 Topics
796230 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 801
Beetlemess 580
Karm - SW USA Editor 333
Nancy Roussy 179
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 139
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 118
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 117
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 114
Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 99
Kelly Tager 66
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#799533 - 01/08/13 03:53 AM How to choose a jewelry for a kid?
want Offline

My niece is just 3 years old. I want to give her a jewelry as gift in her birthday. It is necessary to select a gold or silver one? Is all the jewelry are safe for kids? What jewelry can I choose as gift to her can not only satisfy her but also looks decently?

Add How to choose a jewelry for a kid? to Twitter Add How to choose a jewelry for a kid? to Facebook Add How to choose a jewelry for a kid? to MySpace Add How to choose a jewelry for a kid? to Del.icio.us Digg How to choose a jewelry for a kid? Add How to choose a jewelry for a kid? to Yahoo My Web Add How to choose a jewelry for a kid? to Google Bookmarks Add How to choose a jewelry for a kid? to Stumbleupon Add How to choose a jewelry for a kid? to Reddit
#799539 - 01/08/13 05:07 AM Re: How to choose a jewelry for a kid? [Re: want]
Meredeth King Offline
Shark

It is not suitable to give jewelry as gift for a three-year old kid to wear, for safety'f sake, you can consider some no-allergic food and toys, that might be OK. :)

Add Re: How to choose a jewelry for a kid? to Twitter Add Re: How to choose a jewelry for a kid? to Facebook Add Re: How to choose a jewelry for a kid? to MySpace Add Re: How to choose a jewelry for a kid? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: How to choose a jewelry for a kid? Add Re: How to choose a jewelry for a kid? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: How to choose a jewelry for a kid? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: How to choose a jewelry for a kid? to Stumbleupon Add Re: How to choose a jewelry for a kid? to Reddit
#800648 - 01/15/13 05:49 AM Re: How to choose a jewelry for a kid? [Re: want]
james101 Offline

Giving jewelry as a gift to a little baby, is not a good idea. Giving toys like car and video games etc

Add Re: How to choose a jewelry for a kid? to Twitter Add Re: How to choose a jewelry for a kid? to Facebook Add Re: How to choose a jewelry for a kid? to MySpace Add Re: How to choose a jewelry for a kid? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: How to choose a jewelry for a kid? Add Re: How to choose a jewelry for a kid? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: How to choose a jewelry for a kid? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: How to choose a jewelry for a kid? to Stumbleupon Add Re: How to choose a jewelry for a kid? to Reddit
#801094 - 01/17/13 03:26 AM Re: How to choose a jewelry for a kid? [Re: want]
Omily Offline
Jellyfish

Lovely and bright colored hairpins are suitable for those little girls.

#801118 - 01/17/13 05:38 AM Re: How to choose a jewelry for a kid? [Re: want]
fizzyguy Offline

You mush chose very simple and very bright color jeweleries. Because they like to have things which is multicolor.

#821136 - 05/15/13 09:50 PM Re: How to choose a jewelry for a kid? [Re: want]
brandeegardiner Offline

I know that some jewelry are designed especially for kids, not only in the material but also in the shape. You can ask a professional person for advice.

#823103 - 05/24/13 02:24 AM Re: How to choose a jewelry for a kid? [Re: want]
kingberncie230 Offline

Loc: Beijing.CN
I think that you needn't select too tighten one .Because for the blood flow of children and growth are no good, even harmful. So it is important to note that kids jewelry selection. If possible it is better to don't take.

#823430 - 05/27/13 02:08 AM Re: How to choose a jewelry for a kid? [Re: want]
Russell K. Mark Offline

I think not good idea for jewelry your 3 year old baby. I suggest to barbie doll, video games, car and other toys for your baby birthday gifts.

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Suggestion for fashion jewelry?
by joannapaul
Beauty Basics
2 seconds ago
is orange lipstick still in?
by joannapaul
Beauty Basics
2 minutes 57 seconds ago
What is your stress level today?
by Nancy Roussy
Stress Management
Today at 12:10 AM
Human rights vs. civil rights
by Gordon Barlow
Human Rights
Yesterday at 11:36 PM
Minimizing Large Pores
by Kimberly - Cosmetics
Cosmetics
Yesterday at 11:33 PM
Permanent Makeup!
by Kimberly - Cosmetics
Cosmetics
Yesterday at 11:31 PM
What Are You Listening To Right Now?
by Nancy Roussy
Pop Music
Yesterday at 11:10 PM
Pink Hair
by Nancy Roussy
Hair
Yesterday at 11:06 PM
Interview Questions for Recent Graduates
by kangtuo
Colleges
Yesterday at 10:53 PM
Replace one word... (new game)
by Allyson - USACook/HomeCook
Comedy Movies
Yesterday at 10:51 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (joannapaul), 57 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.