Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Salume Kh, Badnezzahmi, vincischool, christylynn81, minas
57218 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57218 Members
417 Forums
113031 Topics
801285 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 892
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 472
Beetlemess 325
Nancy Roussy 145
Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 115
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 86
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 72
Sandra Investing/HFinance 50
Susan - Meditation Editor 43
Mona - Astronomy 41
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#800892 - 01/16/13 08:03 AM Do You Use Crystals/Gemstones?
stardrifting Offline
Amoeba

Loc: KS
Just wondering if anyone else uses any kind of Crystals/Gemstones to guide their dreams? I have Fluorite, Amethyst and Sapphire that I keep in a little bag under my pillow when I sleep.

Add Do You Use Crystals/Gemstones? to Twitter Add Do You Use Crystals/Gemstones? to Facebook Add Do You Use Crystals/Gemstones? to MySpace Add Do You Use Crystals/Gemstones? to Del.icio.us Digg Do You Use Crystals/Gemstones? Add Do You Use Crystals/Gemstones? to Yahoo My Web Add Do You Use Crystals/Gemstones? to Google Bookmarks Add Do You Use Crystals/Gemstones? to Stumbleupon Add Do You Use Crystals/Gemstones? to Reddit
#801084 - 01/16/13 11:51 PM Re: Do You Use Crystals/Gemstones? [Re: stardrifting]
jenniechan Offline
Gecko

I am not using any type of Crystals/Gemstones.

Add Re: Do You Use Crystals/Gemstones? to Twitter Add Re: Do You Use Crystals/Gemstones? to Facebook Add Re: Do You Use Crystals/Gemstones? to MySpace Add Re: Do You Use Crystals/Gemstones? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Do You Use Crystals/Gemstones? Add Re: Do You Use Crystals/Gemstones? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Do You Use Crystals/Gemstones? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Do You Use Crystals/Gemstones? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Do You Use Crystals/Gemstones? to Reddit
#801525 - 01/18/13 04:29 PM Re: Do You Use Crystals/Gemstones? [Re: stardrifting]
Lori-Dreams Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

I love crystals! Rather than using them to "guide" my dreams, I use them to keep the energies clear so they can come through without negative interference.

Lauren de Silva, New Age editor here at Bellaonline, has some fantastic articles on specific crystals. She even offers a crystal course which I am taking. The first class is free. smile

Everyone should use what feels right for her. I personally use water which, although it is not a crystal, is a potent conduit for me in its many forms. I am a water element.

But I always seem to keep rose quartz nearby as love really is the highest force. Flourite is said to clear negative energies and thus should be kept in every room of the house!

Amethyst provides a vast array of helpful properties. Extremely powerful crystal. One property is that it aids pleasant dreaming so I encourage dreamers to keep an amethyst gemstone under their pillows. smile I wear amethyst often, especially during meditation.

Lapiz azuli and Sodalite also aid dreaming. Citrine and Ruby can prevent nightmares.

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage

Add Re: Do You Use Crystals/Gemstones? to Twitter Add Re: Do You Use Crystals/Gemstones? to Facebook Add Re: Do You Use Crystals/Gemstones? to MySpace Add Re: Do You Use Crystals/Gemstones? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Do You Use Crystals/Gemstones? Add Re: Do You Use Crystals/Gemstones? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Do You Use Crystals/Gemstones? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Do You Use Crystals/Gemstones? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Do You Use Crystals/Gemstones? to Reddit
#804618 - 02/05/13 01:51 PM Re: Do You Use Crystals/Gemstones? [Re: stardrifting]
Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

I love various crystals and gemstones. I have been using them for healing but not necessarily for influencing my dreams. Lately when I go to bed I have been selecting a stone to hold in my hand for a while to interact with its energy before going to sleep. I then place it on the bed next to me when I am ready to nod off. My recent selections have been pink mangano calcite, rose quartz, and amethyst.

#804747 - 02/06/13 10:59 AM Re: Do You Use Crystals/Gemstones? [Re: stardrifting]
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Last night I selected the deep green moss agate for all over healing and renewal. It is a grounding stone that can help to connect with the angel Raphael, the angel of love, and also the Goddess Gaia, the earth Mother. I am curious to see if this stone will affect my dreams in general. I don't remember dreaming last night, but my sleep seemed more peaceful.

Edited by Debbie-SpiritualityEditor (02/06/13 11:00 AM)

#804940 - 02/07/13 12:53 AM Re: Do You Use Crystals/Gemstones? [Re: stardrifting]
jenniechan Offline
Gecko

Debbie, Which stone are you using for healing?

#805766 - 02/13/13 12:40 AM Re: Do You Use Crystals/Gemstones? [Re: jenniechan]
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

I have several different stones, but the ones I have used lately for healing are the ones I mentioned above.

#806011 - 02/14/13 01:01 AM Re: Do You Use Crystals/Gemstones? [Re: stardrifting]
jenniechan Offline
Gecko

That means, you are using green moss agate stone for healing.

#806839 - 02/19/13 09:17 PM Re: Do You Use Crystals/Gemstones? [Re: jenniechan]
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

I actually mentioned several stones.....moss agate, rose quartz, pink mangano calcite, and amethyst. I also have many other stones that I will be using in the future for healing.

#806848 - 02/20/13 12:19 AM Re: Do You Use Crystals/Gemstones? [Re: stardrifting]
jenniechan Offline
Gecko

You are using these stones for healing randomly or turn wise turn. That is great.

Moderator:  Lori-Dreams 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
I Lost Almost Everything
by Nancy Roussy
Stress Management
2 seconds ago
The Colbert Report
by Nancy Roussy
Specialty Channels
4 minutes 55 seconds ago
The Daily Show
by Nancy Roussy
Specialty Channels
6 minutes 48 seconds ago
bernat mosaic girls lace pinafore
by bubblyblonde174
Crochet
8 minutes 47 seconds ago
Are You Living Your Truth
by Tracy - Philosophy
Philosophy
38 minutes 1 second ago
Replace one word (Music Titles)
by Rosie 66
Comedy Movies
48 minutes 33 seconds ago
Replace one word... (new game)
by Rosie 66
Comedy Movies
57 minutes 59 seconds ago
Word From Last Letter Game
by Rosie 66
Contests & Sweepstakes
Today at 05:01 PM
Heavenly Art
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 04:30 PM
All Things Southwestern USA Forum Word Game!
by Beetlemess
Southwest USA
Today at 03:08 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (bubblyblonde174), 85 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.