logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
S
S
hey thanks for share your opinions . this post will help me a lot .

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Shark
Shark
Hi Samayra,

Thank you for stopping by!

Gecko
Gecko
Hair does not actually sweat, but it does absorb sweat emanating from the back, neck, shoulders and scalp. So I definitely agree with putting your hair up and away from all of the areas that sweat. I have observed that when I also wrap my hair in a dry towel, the towel itself absorbs some of the sweat from my scalp, leaving my hair even drier.

diamond engagement rings
*www.encoredt.com
Shark
Shark
Hi Encore,

Good idea about the towel! My hair is wet right now from working out. I'll try that. Thanks for the tip.

B
B
i don't use shampoo but whenever i used my hairs falls, and vice-versa.

Shark
Shark
Bertashton,

Many people have the same complaint.

I've got a question. What do you use to wash your hair? I'm very interested.

D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
Encore DT - great tip! Thanks!

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
Shark
Shark
Do enjoy the article entitled Sulfate free for Ethnic Hair

I'll tell you, one of the reasons I had to write it was because of working out, and the problem it presented for my ethnic hair. I find I have to wash it so much more, simply because sweat and hair don't mix well. However, I didn't want to cause my hair to become dry and brittle and break with the frequent washings, but I didn't want it to come off my head due to the cutting effects of sweat � so I was literally caught between a rock and a hard place, as the saying goes.

Friends of mine had the same problem due to swimming, because of the chlorine in the water. Others needed to find a gentler way to treat the hair of the kiddiewinks.

So believe me when I say I know the stresses of the tresses. That's why it's sulfate free to the rescue!

In my article and those related to it, you read, about some of the sulfate free shampoos and conditioners that I happen to like. Yet I will again list a few of my favorites here:

Carol's Daughter Monoi Repairing Shampoo & Conditioner � love this stuff! It has the greatest scent and the conditioner is so rich. Some people feel it is a bit pricey for the amount, but it is worth it, to me.

Miss Jessie's Super Slip Sudsy Shampoo � recommended for curly, kinky, or multi-ethnic hair; this will take some getting used to if you�re new to sulfate free. Try it.

Miss Jessie's Cr�me de la Curl Cleansing Cream � for the curly girls; love it and the scent.

We want to hear from you, what has been your experience?

Who has used Carol's Daughter�s Black Vanilla products, or WEN? What did you think of them?

Last edited by AprilAlisaMarquette; 07/04/12 03:06 PM.
Shark
Shark
Another sulfate free that gently cleans is Shed no More Normalizing Shampoo. Available at local beauty supply stores, in the gold bottle with the rainbow on the front, you just may like it, as well as the conditioner. Unlike some sulfate frees these don't have a medicine-y smell. Remember, none of them lather like regular shampoos, but they will gently clean without stripping your hair and will help maintain normal PH balance.

Here's to healthy growing hair with results you can measure!

E
E
when exposed to chlorine or sweat, the hair needs to be washed more regularly to avoid the buildup of impurities and to keep it from becoming too dry. One option for those who do not want to expose their hair to heat damage from frequent flat ironing is to consider natural hairstyles.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Juliette - Ethnic Beauty 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.