Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
vebuskeder, Ladybugz, LLTC, ethniccode, Sony Raycom
57297 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57297 Members
417 Forums
113263 Topics
803481 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 566
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 369
Beetlemess 299
Jana - Creativity Editor 228
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 83
Nancy Roussy 59
Dorcie's 53
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 51
Sandra Investing/HFinance 51
Mona - Astronomy 48
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#799223 - 01/06/13 03:11 AM Psyche and Eros - Articles
Phyllis Doyle Burns Offline
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Loc: Reno, NV
She looked up at Eros and he trembled as he gazed into her eyes that were more blue than spring violets.

Come read the full article at the following link:

Psyche And Eros - A Story Of Faith

I love feedback and welcome all comments. Thank you. smile

Edited by Phyllis at Folk/Myth (01/06/13 03:13 AM)

Add Psyche and Eros - Articles to Twitter Add Psyche and Eros - Articles to Facebook Add Psyche and Eros - Articles to MySpace Add Psyche and Eros - Articles to Del.icio.us Digg Psyche and Eros - Articles Add Psyche and Eros - Articles to Yahoo My Web Add Psyche and Eros - Articles to Google Bookmarks Add Psyche and Eros - Articles to Stumbleupon Add Psyche and Eros - Articles to Reddit
#799224 - 01/06/13 03:20 AM Re: Psyche and Eros - Articles [Re: Phyllis Doyle Burns]

Here is my second article about Psyche and Eros:

Psyche and Eros - A Story Of Love

Add Re: Psyche and Eros - Articles to Twitter Add Re: Psyche and Eros - Articles to Facebook Add Re: Psyche and Eros - Articles to MySpace Add Re: Psyche and Eros - Articles to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Psyche and Eros - Articles Add Re: Psyche and Eros - Articles to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Psyche and Eros - Articles to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Psyche and Eros - Articles to Stumbleupon Add Re: Psyche and Eros - Articles to Reddit
#799321 - 01/06/13 10:24 PM Re: Psyche and Eros - Articles [Re: Phyllis Doyle Burns]
Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Two beautiful articles so far, Phyllis. I am captivated.

Add Re: Psyche and Eros - Articles to Twitter Add Re: Psyche and Eros - Articles to Facebook Add Re: Psyche and Eros - Articles to MySpace Add Re: Psyche and Eros - Articles to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Psyche and Eros - Articles Add Re: Psyche and Eros - Articles to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Psyche and Eros - Articles to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Psyche and Eros - Articles to Stumbleupon Add Re: Psyche and Eros - Articles to Reddit
#799346 - 01/07/13 12:54 AM Re: Psyche and Eros - Articles [Re: Phyllis Doyle Burns]

Thank you, Debbie. smile

Here is my third article on Psyche and Eros:

Psyche And Eros - A Story Of Trust

I hope you are enjoying the continued story of this great love. smile

#800553 - 01/14/13 12:36 PM Re: Psyche and Eros - Articles [Re: Phyllis Doyle Burns]

Here is my fourth article on Psyche and Eros:

Psyche and Eros - Trust Betrayed

#800596 - 01/14/13 04:04 PM Re: Psyche and Eros - Articles [Re: Phyllis Doyle Burns]
Lori-Dreams Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

I've always loved the story of Psyche and Eros. I've heard of several different endings so I look forward to yours.

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage

#800624 - 01/14/13 08:11 PM Re: Psyche and Eros - Articles [Re: Phyllis Doyle Burns]
Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

I can feel the emotions of this couple deep within my soul. I look forward to your next article, Phyllis.

#800849 - 01/16/13 01:39 AM Re: Psyche and Eros - Articles [Re: Phyllis Doyle Burns]

Thank you, Lori. I also love this story. I am a romantic at heart. smile

#800850 - 01/16/13 01:42 AM Re: Psyche and Eros - Articles [Re: Phyllis Doyle Burns]

Debbie, I can so relate to what you say. This is a love story with deep emotions and even deeper meanings. It has something that will touch every one in a special way.

#802911 - 01/27/13 03:06 PM Re: Psyche and Eros - Articles [Re: Phyllis Doyle Burns]

Here is my fifth article on Psyche and Eros:

Psyche And Eros - Trust Betrayed

smile

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Shopping at Walmart Game
by Sandra Investing/HFinance
Home Finance
41 minutes 0 seconds ago
Name a Classic Toy Game
Creativity
41 minutes 44 seconds ago
Craigslist Buying and Selling Tips
Home Finance
42 minutes 30 seconds ago
Fall Fun Word Game
Investing
57 minutes 27 seconds ago
Music ABC game
by Jana - Creativity Editor
Pop Music
57 minutes 44 seconds ago
Word From Last Letter Game
by Jana - Creativity Editor
Contests & Sweepstakes
Today at 04:03 PM
Stock Market Volatility Returns
Investing
Today at 03:55 PM
Holy Day - Birth of the Báb
by Cheryll - Bahá'í Life
Baha'i Faith
Today at 03:36 PM
First Letter-Last Letter
by Beetlemess
Attention Deficit Disorder
Today at 03:24 PM
Practicing Gratitude
by Teresa - Holistic Health
Holistic Health
Today at 01:23 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (Jana - Creativity Editor), 164 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.