Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
ranimm21, Norma Jo Doll, sankari, fashionvogues01, Deborah Carroll
57141 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57141 Members
417 Forums
112867 Topics
798905 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 760
Beetlemess 535
Nancy Roussy 237
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 124
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 108
Mystic - Romance Movies 96
Tracy - Philosophy 69
Dianne W - Editor 69
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 66
Karm - SW USA Editor 62
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#800003 - 01/10/13 10:20 PM Consider Homeschooling with ADD
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches Offline

BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee

Loc: Kansas USA
Becoming a homeschooling family is not a decision to be made lightly. Homeschooling is a lot of work and extra responsibility. However, our family found it to be one of the great defining times in our family life.

Have you ever thought about homeschooling your child with ADD? Here are some factors to consider!

Consider Homeschooling with ADD
Avatar: There is Hope~Even when conditions are harsh, hope can bloom.

Here is a link to my EBook.
Building School Success with ADD EBook Link

Add Consider Homeschooling with ADD to Twitter Add Consider Homeschooling with ADD to Facebook Add Consider Homeschooling with ADD to MySpace Add Consider Homeschooling with ADD to Del.icio.us Digg Consider Homeschooling with ADD Add Consider Homeschooling with ADD to Yahoo My Web Add Consider Homeschooling with ADD to Google Bookmarks Add Consider Homeschooling with ADD to Stumbleupon Add Consider Homeschooling with ADD to Reddit
#800043 - 01/11/13 07:19 AM Re: Consider Homeschooling with ADD [Re: Connie - ADD/Sandwiches]

BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee

For kids who are having such a difficult time in school that it is affecting all aspects of the family's life, homeschooling might be a good option.

Add Re: Consider Homeschooling with ADD to Twitter Add Re: Consider Homeschooling with ADD to Facebook Add Re: Consider Homeschooling with ADD to MySpace Add Re: Consider Homeschooling with ADD to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Consider Homeschooling with ADD Add Re: Consider Homeschooling with ADD to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Consider Homeschooling with ADD to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Consider Homeschooling with ADD to Stumbleupon Add Re: Consider Homeschooling with ADD to Reddit
#800244 - 01/11/13 10:53 PM Re: Consider Homeschooling with ADD [Re: Connie - ADD/Sandwiches]

BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee

I loved the flexible scheduling with homeschooling. It allows more quality family time. You can take a vacation when you want to go.

You can also do things that you would never do when kids are in a public school environment. My sons and I went bird watching at one of our state parks in the fall. It was a lovely warm day. So, we took our swim suits and went swimming! Magical!

Add Re: Consider Homeschooling with ADD to Twitter Add Re: Consider Homeschooling with ADD to Facebook Add Re: Consider Homeschooling with ADD to MySpace Add Re: Consider Homeschooling with ADD to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Consider Homeschooling with ADD Add Re: Consider Homeschooling with ADD to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Consider Homeschooling with ADD to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Consider Homeschooling with ADD to Stumbleupon Add Re: Consider Homeschooling with ADD to Reddit
#800451 - 01/13/13 09:28 PM Re: Consider Homeschooling with ADD [Re: Connie - ADD/Sandwiches]

BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee

At the end of two years, my oldest son was ready to go back to public school. He had regained his zest for learning. Also, he was really far ahead of his peers in academics.

#800653 - 01/15/13 07:17 AM Re: Consider Homeschooling with ADD [Re: Connie - ADD/Sandwiches]

BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee

Homeschooling parents want to be particularly attentive to how homeschooling affects high school credits. Essentially, our oldest son had to graduate in 3 years to be with his class. That meant taking distance classes and dual enrollment college classes to meet his graduation deadline.

Moderator:  Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Buying Houseplants
by Lestie4containergardens
Houseplants
2 seconds ago
Gardening Bumper Stickers
by Lestie4containergardens
Container Gardening
18 minutes 15 seconds ago
Lacaille's skies – Arts *new*
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
39 minutes 53 seconds ago
Meddi Awesome Pasta Salad
by Allyson - USACook/HomeCook
American Regional Cuisine
Today at 01:20 AM
Thai To Die 4!
by Allyson - USACook/HomeCook
Home Cooking
Today at 01:05 AM
The Colbert Report
by Nancy Roussy
Specialty Channels
Today at 12:05 AM
The Daily Show
by Nancy Roussy
Specialty Channels
Today at 12:02 AM
Light and Your Houseplants
by Sue - Houseplants
Houseplants
Yesterday at 11:56 PM
Houseplant Propagation
by Sue - Houseplants
Houseplants
Yesterday at 11:52 PM
What did you dream about last night?
by Nancy Roussy
Dreams
Yesterday at 08:14 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (Lestie4containergardens), 58 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.