Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Ebnul Karim Benzima, Morr27, purat, Kellyack91, sienawilson
56586 Registered Users
Forum Stats
56586 Members
417 Forums
111494 Topics
786325 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Beetlemess 273
Nancy Roussy 174
Rosie 66 156
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 132
loongdragon 111
James Andrew 109
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 70
Jilly 69
Lestie4containergardens 67
Susan - Meditation Editor 52
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#799981 - 01/10/13 05:47 PM Simply Relax with a Paperback Book
Tina - Living Simply Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko

Loc: Bay Area, California

Simply Relax with a Paperback Book
As an avid book reader, I’m always looking for more suggestions of books to read. So here is a list of my favorite paperback books.

Simply Relax with a Paperback Book

WireFreeBra.com

Living Simply-Improve Your Life with Less Clutter Book

Add Simply Relax with a Paperback Book to Twitter Add Simply Relax with a Paperback Book to Facebook Add Simply Relax with a Paperback Book to MySpace Add Simply Relax with a Paperback Book to Del.icio.us Digg Simply Relax with a Paperback Book Add Simply Relax with a Paperback Book to Yahoo My Web Add Simply Relax with a Paperback Book to Google Bookmarks Add Simply Relax with a Paperback Book to Stumbleupon Add Simply Relax with a Paperback Book to Reddit
#800407 - 01/13/13 03:22 PM Re: Simply Relax with a Paperback Book [Re: Tina - Living Simply]
Lori-Dreams Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Thanks for your list! smile Great ideas.

I don't often allow myself the pleasure of sitting and reading fiction. What a shame. You've given me the incentive to slip away once a week or so and just read for pure and unadulterated pleasure!

Thank you for that. smile

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage

Add Re: Simply Relax with a Paperback Book to Twitter Add Re: Simply Relax with a Paperback Book to Facebook Add Re: Simply Relax with a Paperback Book to MySpace Add Re: Simply Relax with a Paperback Book to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Simply Relax with a Paperback Book Add Re: Simply Relax with a Paperback Book to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Simply Relax with a Paperback Book to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Simply Relax with a Paperback Book to Stumbleupon Add Re: Simply Relax with a Paperback Book to Reddit
#800444 - 01/13/13 08:43 PM Re: Simply Relax with a Paperback Book [Re: Tina - Living Simply]
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko

I try and read from 8pm until 10pm every night (except when Downton Abbey is on!) I much prefer reading to watching TV.

WireFreeBra.com

Add Re: Simply Relax with a Paperback Book to Twitter Add Re: Simply Relax with a Paperback Book to Facebook Add Re: Simply Relax with a Paperback Book to MySpace Add Re: Simply Relax with a Paperback Book to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Simply Relax with a Paperback Book Add Re: Simply Relax with a Paperback Book to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Simply Relax with a Paperback Book to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Simply Relax with a Paperback Book to Stumbleupon Add Re: Simply Relax with a Paperback Book to Reddit
#800794 - 01/15/13 05:04 PM Re: Simply Relax with a Paperback Book [Re: Tina - Living Simply]
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko

I have just finished Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn. It is the most amazing book I have ever read, and it's jumped to the top of my favorite books list. Every chapter is fascinating to read, it has a really, unusual plot and kept me riveted until the last page. If I ever do another list of my favorite books, that will definitely be on it.

WireFreeBra.com

#800798 - 01/15/13 05:19 PM Re: Simply Relax with a Paperback Book [Re: Tina - Living Simply]
Lori - Marriage Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala

Loc: Orange, CA USA
What about the book did you like?

BellaOnline.com Marriage

Dreams editor
The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

#800801 - 01/15/13 06:28 PM Re: Simply Relax with a Paperback Book [Re: Tina - Living Simply]
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko

It was a riveting plot. I was annoyed I had to put the book down and go to bed on more than one occasion. But it was a unique story line, very well written. Nothing was predictable. I spent the whole book thinking how were they to get out of that situation. Every short chapter made me want to carry on reading. Many well done characters too.

WireFreeBra.com

#800802 - 01/15/13 06:46 PM Re: Simply Relax with a Paperback Book [Re: Tina - Living Simply]
Lori - Marriage Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala

Loc: Orange, CA USA
Can you give us a synopsis without any spoilers? smile

BellaOnline.com Marriage

Dreams editor
The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

#800805 - 01/15/13 06:59 PM Re: Simply Relax with a Paperback Book [Re: Tina - Living Simply]
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko

It's their 5th anniversary and she disappears. It looks like there was a fight in their house and he calls the police. Every other chapter is him starting with the day she disappeared, and every other chapter is her telling how they met and then days that lead up to her disappearance.

Gradually however it starts to look like she was murdered and the evidence starts to point to the possibility that he did it......

WireFreeBra.com

#811280 - 03/14/13 05:11 PM Re: Simply Relax with a Paperback Book [Re: Tina - Living Simply]
Nancy Roussy Online   content
Zebra

Loc: Ste-Florence, Quebec, Canada
I haven't read a book since Autumn of 2009 (still havent finished it...its a collection of short stories...i have read all except 1 who is based on a movie...i was obssessed with the movie back then and wanted it out of my head before reading...will read that before jumping in my unread books). I found my childhood books not too long ago and I did read one in a bubble bath last year (the first bubble bath since moving here...thats another thing i stopped doing after moving..used to take 1 per week), I am planning on reading some more and the rest will go to the recycling bin. I am reading a book with ninetynine fables of Jean De La Fontaine (read 1 per day...in French since i speak it), I used to love these fables when I was young and besides for a few of them I don't like them now, maybe it's something just for kids. I have a lot in my head plus lots of stress so that is why I have stopped reading. I used to read at least one book per month. I loved reading so much that I even read while walking sometimes!

Moderator:  Tina - Living Simply 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
The Way of the Bodhisattva
by Lisa - Buddhism
Buddhism
33 seconds ago
What is your stress level today?
by Nancy Roussy
Stress Management
1 minute 13 seconds ago
The Bar Method a Body Sculpting Workout
by Terri - Exercise/Yoga Editor
Exercise
9 minutes 22 seconds ago
The Haunting of Chretien Point
by ParanormalHost
Paranormal
29 minutes 43 seconds ago
William Shakespeare or Wilhelm Shakespeare?
by Deb - Animal Life
German Culture
45 minutes 27 seconds ago
Weathering the Rejection Letter
by Corlia - Unemployment Editor
Unemployment
Today at 09:05 PM
What did you SPEND money on today?
by Angie
Frugal Living
Today at 08:38 PM
Extreme Frugal Confessions
by AKLisa- Knitting Editor
Frugal Living
Today at 06:42 PM
Gardening Bumper Stickers
by Francine - German Culture
Container Gardening
Today at 06:17 PM
100$ Gas Gift Card - Shell,Exxon,BP,Sunoc
co

by purat
Freebies
Today at 05:54 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
4 registered (Lisa - Buddhism, Terri - Exercise/Yoga Editor, Izeigo, Nancy Roussy), 133 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.