Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Cupping4Health, Camilahart12, cindimac, Tina Tourist, Indian55
57026 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57026 Members
417 Forums
112592 Topics
796174 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 838
Beetlemess 635
Karm - SW USA Editor 361
Nancy Roussy 179
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 136
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 119
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 118
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 118
Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 102
Kelly Tager 74
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 9 of 59 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 58 59 >
Topic Options
#800258 - 01/12/13 04:06 AM Re: What is your stress level today? [Re: Angela J. Shirley]
Jilly Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Loc: Verde Valley, AZ
It was very high all through the day de to messing with governmental regulations to get next month's meds ahead of time, final packing for my trip, traffic construction diversion on the interstate, my cat screeching in my ear the entire drive, having my car stop running six times so far out to CA, and then finding every motel in Gila Bend was booked solid. I made it down to some town called Wellton where I could find a room (by then, at 1am).

I took my ativan and stayed mostly calm. No temper tantrums. I am proud of myself. And now, at this motel, I just took a long hot bath in a really deep, clean tub. Feeling peaceful at last. I will even do some gentle yoga stretches.

Tomorrow will be more car stress (this will be it's last trip). But i just have to limp it along to San Diego, and everything else will be taken care of. Parents are GREAT!. :-)

Add Re: What is your stress level today? to Twitter Add Re: What is your stress level today? to Facebook Add Re: What is your stress level today? to MySpace Add Re: What is your stress level today? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What is your stress level today? Add Re: What is your stress level today? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What is your stress level today? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What is your stress level today? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What is your stress level today? to Reddit
#802066 - 01/22/13 04:48 PM Re: What is your stress level today? [Re: Jilly]
Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Hang in there and stay safe, Jilly!

Add Re: What is your stress level today? to Twitter Add Re: What is your stress level today? to Facebook Add Re: What is your stress level today? to MySpace Add Re: What is your stress level today? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What is your stress level today? Add Re: What is your stress level today? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What is your stress level today? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What is your stress level today? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What is your stress level today? to Reddit
#808154 - 02/27/13 12:55 AM Re: What is your stress level today? [Re: Angela J. Shirley]
Nancy Roussy Offline
Zebra

Loc: Ste-Florence, Quebec, Canada
Today it is low. Welcoming change since not only am I not a stranger to stress but lately I have had a few panic attacks and more things due to stress (i am dealing with the rest of what happened lately and most of it is gone thankfully...it keeps on getting back but i can let go soon after and it does not affect me like it did)!

#808872 - 02/28/13 06:24 PM Re: What is your stress level today? [Re: Angela J. Shirley]
Jilly Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Loc: Verde Valley, AZ
No stress today. I had an unfortunate meltdown last night, which wore me out. In good news, that made me sleep early and long.

Today is just a day to be alone, rest, recuperate from dental work, hang out with my kitten, and enjoy the blue sky. Nice.

#811226 - 03/14/13 12:37 PM Re: What is your stress level today? [Re: Jilly]
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Glad you had a better day, Jilly.

Yesterday was a crazy day for me. Some insane circumstances hit the fan and I was thrown way off balance. I was very stressed, so I went to bed early with a knot in my stomach and stomach pains. Today I woke up with a cold. It is amazing how fast stress throws your body for a loop.

My stress level is medium today. I am trying to figure out what I need to do to survive, yet again.

#811373 - 03/15/13 12:52 PM Re: What is your stress level today? [Re: Angela J. Shirley]
Ruby June Offline

Loc: Spokane
Sorry about the tough day, Debbie. I had a tough day with my psychiatrist. Without meaning to, he hurt my feelings. My heart feels a little tight today and I'm running the tape in my head. I know we will resolve it next week, but it will be a long week. I think I'll try to refocus and think about something else if I can. One thing I've learned from him, Debbie, is that tomorrow is always a new day. Sending good thoughts your way for today.

#811375 - 03/15/13 01:02 PM Re: What is your stress level today? [Re: Angela J. Shirley]
Ruby June Offline

Loc: Spokane
I like this forum because it feels real. Not everyday is a good day and we need someplace to acknowledge that and help each other keep our heads above water. Thank you, ladies, for your honesty.

#811384 - 03/15/13 03:54 PM Re: What is your stress level today? [Re: Ruby June]
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Thank you, Ruby June, for your thoughtful words.

I hope all gets worked out for you soon.

#812459 - 03/21/13 03:19 PM Re: What is your stress level today? [Re: Ruby June]
Sarah Rockwell Offline

Yes, every day is a new day with different thoughts, feelings, and ideas.

#814562 - 04/03/13 12:49 AM Re: What is your stress level today? [Re: Angela J. Shirley]
Nancy Roussy Offline
Zebra

Loc: Ste-Florence, Quebec, Canada
It was pretty high today but I had no panic attacks. First it started with almost no sleep. Then after getting up I knew right away it would not be a good day (a feeling i had mostly) and after making my bed and putting my juice in the freezer (i like it to be a slushie for my breakfast) I went to my computer (charity clicks mostly) and no internet, when the internet came back and I started to do the clicks (stressed out because i had less than 2 hours before i had to leave for errands and an appointment) my dad had one of his many freak out and like usual my mom just accepted it. My mom left (it had to do with a neighbor...my dad did not like that she is HELPING US) he went in the basement all happy whistling and singing (he does that ALL THE TIME and my mom too...its driving me INSANE...my dad does it like psychopaths do it and my mom does it to immitate him.........i learned to ignore them but this is just CANT) because again he was able to make a problem worst and stress my mom but after he came upstairs sighing because he realised that dinner time was near then he went to the attic for a while then came downstairs angry because he had to make his dinner himself (if it werent for the cooked and cut meat in the fridge and the bread he would of eaten candy). When my mom came back home she and the neighbor did what he didn't want to happen but he became all happy after hearing about it. The rest of the day sucked and was full of bad luck.

Page 9 of 59 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 58 59 >

Moderator:  DebbieMandel 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Replace one word... (new game)
by Rosie 66
Comedy Movies
Posture matters
by Cupping4Health
Alternative Medicine
Short Summer Reads 2014
by RoseEnglish
Short Stories
02:20 AM
Subscribe to the Indian Food Newsletter!
by RoseEnglish
Indian Food
02:08 AM
What is your stress level today?
by Nancy Roussy
Stress Management
12:21 AM
Stay in Shape with Top 5 Pilates Poses
by Terri - Exercise/Yoga Editor
Exercise
11:02 PM
Favorite French Cities
by kangtuo
French Culture
10:50 PM
Hawaii
by kangtuo
Hawaii
10:47 PM
Happy Birthday to actress Jennifer Ehle
by kangtuo
Romance Movies
10:42 PM
Java Problem Please Help Me
by Nancy Roussy
JavaScript/Java
10:37 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 129 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.