Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 125 of 145 1 2 123 124 125 126 127 144 145
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Just counted my savings, I was sure I had at least 30000$ but turns out it is 28500$. Yes it is a big amount of money but I was sure I had more. It is impossible that my parents got to it because it is in a safe and I made sure that none had access to the key. I will soon go get 500$ from my account and count it again then when adding it to the safe.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Looks like I will have to soon get a place of my own, mom just told me that dad is refusing to sell the house.

I will wait until next year. I started a countdown on June 19 and if by that date next year the house is not for sale I will be out, it is a nice date too, I would have plenty of time to get settled before the Stars starts their next season and if they go all the way next season it will be over. That also leave me a year to get more money aside.

Mom will of course go along with him and if this is indeed what they end up doing then I do not care because I will be away from them with zero worries about money and I will not have any contact with them so when they will end up in the street they won't bother me with this or anything else.

N
N
Mom just came here to talk to me and she tried to attack me because when she told me that upstairs I told her that I would move on my own, I immediately stop her then she said is there a way to have a sane conversation and I said that this is what I was doing so she calmed down.

She told me that she will only take care of the inside but no more painting and buying stuff for the house, outside she will only take care of the grass that grows in the borders (cannot recall what that thing is called). But like usual she (they are both like that but with her she always have caved to him) will not do what she said she will do, maybe this time she will do it for like a few days or weeks but she will cave before Summer ends that is for sure because he will be very tired since he will have to do almost everything outside now, even if he does not look and or sound tired and even if he does not whine about it she will cave anyway.

She said that he refuses to hear about it, he only said that it is not time because we have been here for just a short time and then when she tried to reason with him he almost screamed okay then sell the house and I will go live with my mom.

I will make sure to put money aside every month starting this month. I did not spend a lot the past months and thanks to that I have more than a thousand in my bank account, I could save and still pay my part of the satellite. I calculated things a while ago and by following what I came up with I will have at least 3000$ more aside by next year plus next June before leaving (if this is what i have to do) I could top it off with a 500$ to have 32000$. I would start searching at the least start of Spring to be sure to have an apartment before the start of October, those at my range of price are not in large quantities plus they go very fast.

N
N
Oh and also she said to not even mention that in about two years they will not have the money to live here, I finally shut her up with that saying (because she said it has nothing to do with me) that of course it has to do with me too since I am living with them, if I am still here when that happens then I too would be in the streets.

She also told me that if she dies before I move to not kill myself for dad, I laughed and said there is no way I will be his next slave.

N
N
I just found out the minimum wage in my province is 11,25$ except for those who receives tips for that it is 9,45$. It is more than I thought and it is helping me breath a little bit more.

I searched a little bit for apartments tonight and there were a few of less than 400$ and some had electricity and water included. Looks like when it is Summer there are more because when I was looking this Winter there were less.

I will keep asking mom once in a while what is going on in case they get in more money trouble (dad has always spent money stupidly but its always worst when he is furious which is the case now). Maybe if he gets another flu or worst while killing himself taking care of the yard he will change his mind but I will be surprised if that happens just like I will be surprised if mom really does what she said she will.

If I move out soon and it is too tight money wise I can always just get internet and watch my Hockey games like that until I have the money to get a satellite but if it is tighter than that then yes I would not even get internet, I prefer eating and having a roof over my head than to be able to watch the Stars game but go hungry or end up in the streets.

N
N
Yesterday and the day before she told me that he was thinking about it but today she told me she has no idea what the hell he is doing. She says that she will make him a list of the reasons to move, it seems like it is the only way to get through tom him since he never was able to have a normal conversation since his only way to do it is to not talk or storm off or laugh it up or become furious.

In the meantime water keeps shutting off but so far we are lucky because seconds later it comes back, hey, here's another thing to add to the list crazy!

N
N
Mom exploded on me this morning. She came here before I finished some things on the computer before breakfast and she was talking but it was obvious she wanted to talk about the house situation so I asked her what was new about that and after a few minutes of what was a normal conversation she got an attitude (the same dad has and she says she hates and she does not have) and then screamed at me (ironically she did that right after saying that she has to write dad a letter because he cannot have a conversation).

N
N
I have to wait until dad closes his television to get food for the rest of the night, almost all dubbed movies are done except for one so let's hope it's not that one he is watching.

As for these maniacs and them having to sell the house soon or they will lose it I decided that today was the last time I asked about it. Mom lost her mind then after acting weird she is acting like nothing happened. Dad is walking around like everything is fine now, he just did the grass which took him several hours in a few days and he is walking around like it was nothing but it shows that he is tired but he wants to stay here because people think we are rich (it cannot connect in his brain that ended up in the streets wont make him look like he is rich).

I will just focus on my savings. I will also start a movie marathon, one new per day starting tomorrow with not a movie but a video of Michael Fassbender where his new character for the Prometheus sequel is introduced. If these two psychotic monsters decides to wake up then fine, anyway I know they will wait until last second for a new house so they will pick one that will need a lot of work and they again will end up in debt so either way I know that I will move on my own soon, mom wants to have enough time to get the new house ready before moving in but she does not want to start looking until this one is sold.

I have many issues but it is a wonder why I am not crazier!

Oh I think dad finally left his television, hopefully I'm not wrong eek.

N
N
Lately I have been going crazy with the plan and decisions but today I am happy that I barely thought about it and none of my searches and none of the notes I wrote down had anything to do with all that.

I also did not start the conversation about the house mom did. She says that she asked dad this morning and he said that he is thinking about it.

I haven't checked the three houses in my favorites and will only check them again if the house is put for sale.

Dad barely pushed my buttons today and mom did it more, this is what always happens when one is calm or is gone, the other has to at least do it more so that I do not get too much peace. I have to go get some food now so I hope he is not watching any dubbing, mom for a rare time lately decided to watch television tonight.

N
N
We had to run errands and while dad was waiting in the car I figured I would ask mom and she said that she had no idea, she also said she would soon (she mentioned tonight but she mostly talked on the phone and watched tv so i doubt she did it) write that letter and leave it on his television chair then she said or I don't know (that made her freak out - she rarely have faced him in any way and she thinks that this will be a face off or a betrayal or something).

In the meantime the water pump is getting worst and time has not stopped neither did the money problems.

Page 125 of 145 1 2 123 124 125 126 127 144 145

Moderated by  DebbieMandel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.