logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 31 of 103 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 102 103
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Gosh Darn I was hoping that legit vetted on-line yard sale group was in your area ?!

Hi PeggyAnn and Chelle smile

$20 is definitely worth it for a fire safe !

I have most of my stuff on autodraft with the bank but The State of Florida collected $87.85 due to them in sales tax.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
A
Chimpanzee
Online Content
Chimpanzee
A
We have a fire safe .....

We purchased some scrapbooking materials for an album for this year's trip, some office supplies and groceries.

Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
I guess we are getting the fire safe smile

We picked up some wine today and a DVD of the 3rd season of Glee.

Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
No fire safe showed up yet. I will ask if we bought one.

Spent no money today.

Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor

Spent no money today.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I love it when things like this align.

Just yesterday my husband said we should get a fire safe? I mean out of nowhere. Just me in the kitchen. So, lol, me thinks he might be right (I call these affirmations).

I spent "0" money today and I'm quite proud of this one...

But had a bottle of club soda from the store. I'm like I'll bet I can make the same thing. I REALLY have sensitive taste-buds.

GOT IT! (virtual clappy-hands).

My husband had purchased a Soda-stream. I messed around w/some ingredients. He couldn't tell the difference.

Someone also sought me out. Likes some of my ideas. Wants to have dinner, discuss business? I don't do public, so it has to be a small place, but I've been broke for so long, it felt really nice smile

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 10/20/13 10:08 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor

Spent no money today.

Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Yesterday we bought a camping kitchen set up on craigslist that was going for $50. Since this was a great price, and I'd wanted one for years, I didn't haggle. It was brand new in the bag and never set up. There cost $165 on Amazon and around $200 in retail stores. I was pretty happy with that, and I,m excited to get a lot of use out of it.

Today i am going to eat out with my family and I am worried about the spending for that. Eating out is never a good deal, compared to eating at home.

So while the camping table is an expense i feel good about, I am anxious about dinner with the family in Little Italy tonite.

I'm going to see if we can persuade the family to do taco tuesday in Ocean Beach tonite, with the 2 for 1 special. They have the best fish tacos in San Diego, and my mouth waters just thinking about it. Plus, the food will be healthier than the pasta and alfredo sauce we will probably end up with otherwise.

What do you guys think I should do? It's more or less a goodbye meal with my family, and I have a feeling Dan will offer to pay for everyone.

Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Yesterday we bought a camping kitchen set up on craigslist that was going for $50. Since this was a great price, and I'd wanted one for years, I didn't haggle. It was brand new in the bag and never set up. There cost $165 on Amazon and around $200 in retail stores. I was pretty happy with that, and I,m excited to get a lot of use out of it.

Today i am going to eat out with my family and I am worried about the spending for that. Eating out is never a good deal, compared to eating at home.

So while the camping table is an expense i feel good about, I am anxious about dinner with the family in Little Italy tonite.

I'm going to see if we can persuade the family to do taco tuesday in Ocean Beach tonite, with the 2 for 1 special. They have the best fish tacos in San Diego, and my mouth waters just thinking about it. Plus, the food will be healthier than the pasta and alfredo sauce we will probably end up with otherwise.

What do you guys think I should do? It's more or less a goodbye meal with my family, and I have a feeling Dan will offer to pay for everyone.

Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor

Page 31 of 103 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 102 103

Moderated by  Jilly 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.