Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Ananyaw, Rose Mordi, kangtuo, asinmylife, izzy87
56997 Registered Users
Forum Stats
56998 Members
417 Forums
112517 Topics
795369 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 700
Beetlemess 646
Karm - SW USA Editor 266
Nancy Roussy 188
Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 161
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 130
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 128
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 104
Linu 104
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 93
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#799332 - 01/06/13 11:16 PM Biggest Loser Season 14 Episode 1
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

The Biggest Loser is back, Gillian is back! What do you think? What are your impressions of this first episode?

I love that they are helping address childhood obesity. That is such an important issue.

I'm wondering about Bob's quote that "our children will now not outlive our parents". I think he meant that the kids will die at an earlier age than the parents do. I don't think he meant the kids will die BEFORE the parents do.

I'm also iffy about Jillian refusing to work with people as they hit walls. A good coach finds way to motivate their team. She seemed more interested in simply ditching team members when they faced issues.

Add Biggest Loser Season 14 Episode 1 to Twitter Add Biggest Loser Season 14 Episode 1 to Facebook Add Biggest Loser Season 14 Episode 1 to MySpace Add Biggest Loser Season 14 Episode 1 to Del.icio.us Digg Biggest Loser Season 14 Episode 1 Add Biggest Loser Season 14 Episode 1 to Yahoo My Web Add Biggest Loser Season 14 Episode 1 to Google Bookmarks Add Biggest Loser Season 14 Episode 1 to Stumbleupon Add Biggest Loser Season 14 Episode 1 to Reddit
#800020 - 01/11/13 02:37 AM Re: Biggest Loser Season 14 Episode 1 [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Jilly Offline
BellaOnline Editor

Loc: Verde Valley, AZ
Jillian seemed harder on people than in the past, but i still love her. I'd say she was in trouble with this group from the get-go, however, and I wonder if the producers planned that?

I think Nikki needed to go home, though, and get therapy (as she said she would). They should not have cast someone with a current or recent eating disorder for TBL. I think dealing with that is out of their league.

I felt badly for TC, though.

I loved seeing Jillian jump into Bob's arms on the set. Those two have a neat friendship.

Add Re: Biggest Loser Season 14 Episode 1 to Twitter Add Re: Biggest Loser Season 14 Episode 1 to Facebook Add Re: Biggest Loser Season 14 Episode 1 to MySpace Add Re: Biggest Loser Season 14 Episode 1 to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Biggest Loser Season 14 Episode 1 Add Re: Biggest Loser Season 14 Episode 1 to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Biggest Loser Season 14 Episode 1 to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Biggest Loser Season 14 Episode 1 to Stumbleupon Add Re: Biggest Loser Season 14 Episode 1 to Reddit
#801521 - 01/18/13 04:16 PM Re: Biggest Loser Season 14 Episode 1 [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames Offline
BellaOnline Editor

Jilly -

I imagine people change as they age, and with her having kids now I wonder if that has played into the mix. Maybe when she sees what kids are able to do she's less tolerant of adults who say "I can't do it".

I suppose I say this a *bit* tongue in cheek, but every single person on the show has an eating disorder. They all have issues with eating. Many of them have admitted to binging and purging. So I don't think the producers can exclude that. It's part of what they are there to fix.

Add Re: Biggest Loser Season 14 Episode 1 to Twitter Add Re: Biggest Loser Season 14 Episode 1 to Facebook Add Re: Biggest Loser Season 14 Episode 1 to MySpace Add Re: Biggest Loser Season 14 Episode 1 to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Biggest Loser Season 14 Episode 1 Add Re: Biggest Loser Season 14 Episode 1 to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Biggest Loser Season 14 Episode 1 to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Biggest Loser Season 14 Episode 1 to Stumbleupon Add Re: Biggest Loser Season 14 Episode 1 to Reddit

Moderator:  Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
The Gifts of ADD
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Attention Deficit Disorder
Better Nutrition Helps ADD
Attention Deficit Disorder
Cattlemen's Ranch Black Angus Patties Review
Sandwiches
09:35 AM
Like a Flower Grows Volume 3 Launch
by Jori-ND Editor
Neuromuscular Diseases
09:08 AM
Strange Old Testament law
by Lynne - ChristianLiving
Christian Living
07:10 AM
Low Carb Cocktails
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Low Carb
06:36 AM
An Intimate Murder Review
by Edie - MysteryBooksEd
Mystery Books
06:26 AM
Replace one word (Music Titles)
by Rosie 66
Comedy Movies
04:50 AM
What is your stress level today?
by Nancy Roussy
Stress Management
03:52 AM
Sandwich du jour
Sandwiches
12:58 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 113 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.