Next Thread
Print Thread
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko

Simply Relax with a Paperback Book
As an avid book reader, I’m always looking for more suggestions of books to read. So here is a list of my favorite paperback books.

Simply Relax with a Paperback Book

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Thanks for your list! smile Great ideas.

I don't often allow myself the pleasure of sitting and reading fiction. What a shame. You've given me the incentive to slip away once a week or so and just read for pure and unadulterated pleasure!

Thank you for that. smile

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
I try and read from 8pm until 10pm every night (except when Downton Abbey is on!) I much prefer reading to watching TV.

BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
I have just finished Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn. It is the most amazing book I have ever read, and it's jumped to the top of my favorite books list. Every chapter is fascinating to read, it has a really, unusual plot and kept me riveted until the last page. If I ever do another list of my favorite books, that will definitely be on it.

L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
What about the book did you like?

BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
It was a riveting plot. I was annoyed I had to put the book down and go to bed on more than one occasion. But it was a unique story line, very well written. Nothing was predictable. I spent the whole book thinking how were they to get out of that situation. Every short chapter made me want to carry on reading. Many well done characters too.

L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
Can you give us a synopsis without any spoilers? smile

BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
It's their 5th anniversary and she disappears. It looks like there was a fight in their house and he calls the police. Every other chapter is him starting with the day she disappeared, and every other chapter is her telling how they met and then days that lead up to her disappearance.

Gradually however it starts to look like she was murdered and the evidence starts to point to the possibility that he did it......

N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I haven't read a book since Autumn of 2009 (still havent finished it...its a collection of short stories...i have read all except 1 who is based on a movie...i was obssessed with the movie back then and wanted it out of my head before reading...will read that before jumping in my unread books). I found my childhood books not too long ago and I did read one in a bubble bath last year (the first bubble bath since moving here...thats another thing i stopped doing after moving..used to take 1 per week), I am planning on reading some more and the rest will go to the recycling bin. I am reading a book with ninetynine fables of Jean De La Fontaine (read 1 per day...in French since i speak it), I used to love these fables when I was young and besides for a few of them I don't like them now, maybe it's something just for kids. I have a lot in my head plus lots of stress so that is why I have stopped reading. I used to read at least one book per month. I loved reading so much that I even read while walking sometimes!

Moderated by  Tina - Living Simply 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.