logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
For some reason HTML is disabled and this is going to come out looking like one huge paragraph. I will put the word BREAK in where the is supposed to be a new paragraph. BREAK Where to begin? Two nights in a row I had dreams that related to each other. The first night I was in a huge, fantastic house with a lot of doors and several different families. The purpose for the families being there was that one of them would acquire the deed to the home from an elderly woman who dressed in very beautiful dresses and held herself like royalty. Over a period of a few nights in the home, spending time with the families, she would choose who to give the home to. I would wander around the home, up and down halls, in the days, looking into the rooms where the families were staying; some were kept like trash, others were kept neatly. I remember how dark the home was, with torches lighting the hallways, but the rooms were brightly lit from the windows. BREAK There was a lot of property with the house and I would go outside during my stay. At one point, I fell into the mud while struggling with a black girl with a pretty blue dress on. Her mother immediately came to rescue her and berate me for the scuffle. When I fell, it was my back that was covered in mud and I was angry that my now boyfriend was not there to help me. I walked back to the house down the halls and opening doors to find him. I was getting angrier and angrier and not being able to find him. When I did discover where he was, he was in a room sitting on a counter surrounded by men, partying it up. When he saw me, he knew I was mad and jumped down to see what was wrong. BREAK At this point, all the families were gathered into a room where it was going to be decided who would live in the house. I watched the stern owner turn people away for various reasons. She was dressed in a very beautiful dusty-rose colored dress that looked like it came from a different time period. There were four sets of families. The first was a family with two small children that were turned away because they were very unclean people. The second was a dirty, unkempt homeless man that was told he did not deserve the home. I looked around and saw my boyfriend standing there looking at me. That was the end of that dream. BREAK Last night, I time traveled to a parallel world. It started with me walking up a rocky hill with people sitting on picnic tables and standing around waiting for something. They had all taken off their shoes, which were scattered everywhere. It was very bright daylight there. All of the sudden, we all rushed towards this huge, white waiting room, which sounded like a vacuum. Right before I got there I heard a clicking sound from a guy sitting close to the doors on top of a picnic table. I heard him say, in my mind, “Are you ready?”. As I walked through the doors, myself and everyone else were sucked into this other world. It was so magical there. I was given instructions that I could only visit this place once and if I chose to go back to my world, I could never come back. BREAK There was no time in this place. There were people from all walks of life there, from all time periods. That was when I discovered the house was the same as the one from the dream the night before, only bigger, with thousands of servants and visitors. It was so big, with different types of sections, like a Renaissance room where people were lounging, a steam room with Chinese workers, a room with big plush chairs and low lighting. This went on and on where I was discovering the different walks and styles of life. It was mesmerizing. BREAK I decided I wanted to take a shower and kept asking where I could take one, but no one would help me. That was when I discovered I had poop in my hair and I really started freaking out because I wanted it out. I asked one of the servants and she ignored me. Finally one of the women Chinese workers took pity on my and led me into the steam room. BREAK The next thing that happened, (I was clean at this time), I really started panicking because I was looking for someone I knew to guide me. The person that came to me was a real person from my life that has bad addiction problems, but he was clean and sober. He had the biggest smile on his face when we saw each other. I felt such a comfort to see him, like our souls leapt for joy and he felt the same way. He had on one of the black fuzzy British caps that the guards wear. It looked so natural on him because he has black hair in real life. I remember giggling at him and he took the hat off, while smiling. BREAK He took me by the hand and told me he wanted to show my something, as we walked out of the house. It wasn't dark outside, it was daylight, but hazy, with the sun behind clouds. I could see the sun shining through the haze. We walked hand in hand up a hill while he explained that there was no time here and I would meet people that may be thousands of years old or that were still here in the real world. He told me that there was a constant flow of people coming in and out of this world and some of the people that I may want to see may not be there at this time. He said that if I did make it back in, that there was a chance that circumstances may not be what I want to see. BREAK The first stop was at a gathering of what looked like barbaric men watching a Scottish man make a sword over a heated pit of rocks. I was so excited to see that Scottish man because I knew him, even though he was from another time. My friend especially wanted me to meet the man because he had a disability like mine, (in real life I have Scleroderma which affects my hands). The Scottish man stood up and took my right hand in his and very gently squeezed it while saying how nice it was to see me again. Right here, I remember the color black for some reason. I saw a giant of a man, probably 10 feet tall, and very huge, struggle to get up off the ground. BREAK My friend and I were aware that we were becoming more and more sexually attracted to each other and at one point we wanted to have sex, but while we were hugging and kissing on a sidewalk, we were surrounded by many people who put a stop to what was going on. That is the last I saw of him in this dream. BREAK The next part is a little fuzzy and very hard to explain. I was meeting people from my real life that were in different bodies. Think of the movie “What Dreams May Come” when Chris went to Heaven and only discovered who his children were by their actions. I recognized my mother by her actions and when I did, she morphed into her real self. It was actually funny and very fun to see this. There were more people from my real life that this happened with, but I can't remember who they all were, though I feel in my heart my brother was there. BREAK I kept looking for my now boyfriend, who I knew I was supposed to be with, but felt guilty for having feelings for my friend. I realized that my boyfriend was not in this world at this time. I finally decided I wanted to go back to the real world, back to the huge white room, and take the chance of coming back to see if he made it in the next time I was there. There were people leaving with me. BREAK Back on the hill, in the real world, I was desperate to get back into the parallel world, hoping that no one would notice me among all the others going back in because I knew I was not supposed to be able to go back at this time. That is when I met the man on the bench and again heard the clicking sound and, “Are you ready?”, in my mind. This time, I was the only one in the vacuum room as I went through. I was on the floor on my hands and knees, in the greeting room and when I looked up, I saw my boyfriend holding his daughter's hand when he saw me. He said, “Dear, dear, no!). He quickly turned around and I saw that he was also with his ex-wife, who did not see me. I felt so disappointed that things were not the way I was hoping they would be. I wanted to share this world with him and would not have a chance to. BREAK The last occurrence that happened was the coolest of all. I had a tub of tuna salad and some bread in my hands as I walked into a huge lunchroom. A boy of about 16 smiled at me and asked how to make tuna fish sandwiches. So we sat down at a table. I told him I would show him and as I began to get the bread from my bag out and he said no, he wanted to use two pieces from his bag. I was confused when he kept trying to tell me how to make one and he wanted it done in a particular way. I stopped what I was doing and looked at him, realizing that I was supposed to recognize him. He looked at me and I realized it was my son, in the other boys' body. In real life my son is 11. When I said his name we both cracked up laughing and hugged each other. That is the end of last night's dream.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Wow. What an interesting dream. There are a oodles of symbols here to interpret, but let's just get to the general overall message. There are two main points.

The first one about the elderly woman deciding who will inherit her home: This dream seems to indicate that you are doing a lot of self-reflection lately. Brightly lit windows are a good sign that you will have lots of illumination (spiritually speaking) and be able to see into all areas of your self. Each family in that house represents a facet of yourself.

As you grow older, you want to be able to choose which predominant personality or which "self" will step forward to be in charge of your body, mind, life.

The journey into the parallel world was a fantastic peek into one of endless worlds. Ours is a multi-dimensional universe and all those dimensions exist simultaneously here.

I won't get into every detail here since there are so many in your dream, but the key parts--to me, at least--is how you wanted a guide and he appeared. And, you were able to visit kindred souls/friends from other incarnations. How sweet is that. What a gift. BTW, people who struggle with addiction problems here often choose to experience fully the power and weakness of the human body. Humans here often judge those with addiction problems as being weak but it isn't so spiritually speaking. It's just a life experience. On the other side, the physical body is very different. In fact, in most dimensions, we have ethereal bodies with a form shape but not bodies of flesh.

The poop in your hair: Are you ashamed of sexual feelings or of feeling prideful/vain? You are attempting to cleanse yourself of any such feelings.

You know, in this earth dimension, we forget all about "from where we came" and that this earth life is only one, very short incarnation in our eternal journey. Here, we get caught up in distractions and pettiness. We forget that this is supposed to be a chance to experience and play with our creative abilities, to realize how our spirits are stronger than flesh and how our spirits have dominion over our bodies.

Everything should be faced with and motivated by gratitude and love, the two most powerful forces in the Universe.

Anyway, I digress but I get very excited to discuss these matters!

The last part of your dream might be preparing you for your earth future without your boyfriend. But not to worry, you still have a higher purpose without him as your son still needs you to help him develop self-reliance. Does this really mean you and your boyfriend will split here? Not necessarily. You saw only one of several possibilities. Everyone has free will and that means the future is always malleable.

You are very fortunate. You have many spiritual friends here and on the other side who have agreed to help you on this life journey. If ever you needed them, they would rush to your side in the blink of an eye. You but only need to think of them which sends out a vibrational energy wave to which they can align. Yes, thoughts have energy.

Not all of your life's moments will be pain-free, but with pain comes growth. Some of forget that we chose growth and once we come down here, we wonder why our lives aren't as easy as others'.

In any case, enjoy your forays through dream portals.

Last edited by Lori-Dreams; 01/14/13 07:37 AM.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
Hi Lori! Thank you for the interpretation. Would it be possible to discuss the dream farther? Maybe privately? Thank you, Stacy

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I edited my post only to correct a typo. smile

Yes, of course, PM me anytime.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.