logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
want Offline OP
OP Offline
My boy friend's birthday is coming.I want to give him a gift.I have never seen him wear jewelry,so I want to make a jewelry for him by myself.But I found it is difficult to deal with the style of the jewelry for a boy.Does any body know what kind of jewelry fit the boy who is a little shy.Could you give me some suggestion about the style of the jewelry?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Koala
Koala
Dear Want,

Most men are not too much on jewellery.Except for the athletes that crumbled under all that gold.
I was a shy boy myself ,do not remember what I received,but must have been a Timex,leather bracelet,silver if he is shy.

Why don't you bring him and let him choose?Then there would be no a propos.

loong

A
A
Dear Want, I think you should ask him or go to jewelry shop with him. He will choose! Best regards,

T
Shark
Shark
T
Hello Want, thanks for posting smile

One thing you could consider is a signet ring - my brother was given one that belonged to our grandfather and this is something that he wore all the time.

This is not really a gift that you make yourself but rings like this can be found for a good price so search around. They can be engraved with inititals or an emblem of choice.

I agree with loong and Ant, jewelry is very personal and it might be best to let your friend choose.

J
J
Ring and Watch is good gift in my view for a boy.

O
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
O
I think wristwatch is suitable for a boy. We always say handbag is important of women, wristwatch is important for men.

Shark
Shark
Latest style Necklace, bracelets, tie clips, cuff links and a few of other fashion accessories which are mostly men wear in today's fashion trend. But in my mind a Rolex or Geneva, inspired men watch may be a perfect gift on his coming birthday.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/29/24 10:59 AM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/29/24 10:15 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:28 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:26 PM
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.