logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
C
OP Offline
C
Hi there, I did a post earlier with questions regarding on line shopping. This post was deleted as it was 'for the purposes of marketing or soliciting business' and I just want to reiterate that I am a student and thought that asking women who use forums some questions regarding their on line shopping habits would be relevant to my project and allowed on a forum such as this. I understand that this is a community and all I wanted was some honest, real women's opinions on what electrical devices they use, for what purposes and how they stay updated. I completely understand that I may have structured my post completely wrong and how it may have looked but all I want are your opinions. I am a 19 year old student, I am not soliciting business, I am merely asking for the opinions of genuine women. Thank you, Chloe

Sponsored Post Advertisement
C
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
C
Chloe, if you post a link to an online retailer, chances are pretty good that it will be deleted. Our real men and women don't want to fight their way through ads to get to the posts that they want to see. We honor that. If you have questions, post them. Just know that we don't allow spam in the forums.

Looking forward to your questions!

Connie Mistler Davidson-Editor-ADD/Sandwiches/Reading
Attention Deficit Disorder
Sandwiches
Reading
Avatar: Hope~Even when conditions are harsh, hope can bloom.

My EBook link.
Building School Success with ADD EBook Link

C
OP Offline
C
I didn't post a link I just mentioned that my project related to the on line shop 'very'. All I want to gauge is how women stay updated with their fashion, if via email, blogs, apps etc. and to understand their preferences- just to spark up a conversation about it really! So please, if anyone has anything to share about how they keep updated please lemmie know!

H
H
Hi Chloe, please post your questions! I'll check back later to see if I can share some honest opinions. Have a happy Saturday!

As for keeping up-to-date on fashion, I tend to check up on blogs every week or so. There is one fashion blog I like, saucyglossie.com. Also, I love fashion week so after fashion week I'll look at Harper Bazaar's website to see slide shows of upcoming trends.

Mainly, I stay up to date on fashion from shopping. If you go shopping, you might see the same trends in different stores. That goes on my radar as something that I might want to try. And of course, there's celebrity fashion... I really love Kate Middleton. If I happen to run across a recent photo or article about her, or see something on TV, it might inspire me.

What kind of project are you working on? I'm just curious...

C
OP Offline
C
If you don't mind me asking, how old are you? And how up-to-date with digital devices are you? Do you use an iPad etc. to shop on line? Also, what kind of advertisement would you say grabs your attention the most? Finally, other than fashion news, how else do you stay updated, with friends, business etc. I am doing a university project in which I have to think of a new way that the on line store 'very' can update their customers with new trends throughout the year. Chloe

H
H
Hi Chloe, I'm 31 and use my laptop and iPhone to shop online. I don't know that ads really get my attention... over the years, I've learned to block them out and focus on what I'm looking for. Once in a while, a sale might grab my attention or a picture of something fashion-forward that I would like to wear. I like to read up on fashion blogs when I get a chance, or take a cue from fashion celebrities like Stacy London or bloggers like Saucy Glossie. Like I mentioned before, I also like to look at slideshows from Fashion Week. I might try to find my favorites at the mall or online.

I like to shop online because I hate going to the store and digging through racks. I like to point and click, narrow down by using searches, and find exactly what I'm looking for. The time and money it costs me to go shopping for the day is more than just paying for shipping (and return postage if I send anything back).

I guess the short answer here is: nothing really influences me 100%. If I see it and I like, I'll buy it. No amount of lifestyle images, great photos, or marketing will make me buy something I don't like or make me like something that I didn't like before. I think this is because I know that however it looks on a fashion model, it will never look like that on me. Everyone is built differently, and I like to think I know which silhouettes look good on me.

I think good information sells clothing... type of fabric, multiple front/back images with zoom, and any kind of fit information (low-rise, mid-rise, inseam, etc.) These are all helpful when it comes to buying clothing online.

Hope this helps,
Helene

Y
Y
I am purchasing most of all things from E-stores. As I am doing job so I can't get much time to go to the shops so I like to prefer for online shopping. I am doing my shopping from most familiar sites.

O
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
O
What questions do you have? When you post a question, don't add any website link.

M
Shark
Shark
M
Hi~Chloe, I don't think your question is for marketing purpose, and I can reply your question, for me shopping online would be convenient and the price would be lower, but scanning various items would be annoys for there are so many chooses right there.

Come to pandahall to get your fashionable jewelry.
E
E
Hi Chloe. I am very new at forums and am learning slowly how I could participate more in these interesting discussions. I have recently started an Online Fashion Website, so I am hoping that there are many reasons why more and more people are turning to online shopping. Here, in Singapore, we are such a small country that all we have to do is step out of our homes, drive or take the various public transports available a short distance we are straight in a shopping mall. For Singaporeans, online shopping may not be such a great option, as actual shopping gives us a chance to meet up with our friends at the mall. However, for large expansive countries like America and Europe, Online Shopping would probably rank very high for the convenience and comfort of shopping without having to step out of your home and drive for miles to the nearest Mall. In addition, busy working career women or stressed out mothers are so harassed and short of time that shopping at leisure doesn't seem an option, so Online Shopping is an answer. for the convenience, comfort and lack of stress and hassle. Hope I have given you some insight.Message me if you need more info and I hope I helped a little.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.