Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#649816 12/15/10 10:17 AM
Elephant
OP Offline
Elephant
I just realized the other day that I have a really huge collection of silver rings or mixed metal rings. I love them all but hardly wear them anymore. I have 5 that I wear often sometimes all at once, Liberace style.

I can't wear earings because they cause too many problems for me (doesn't matter what material they are, ANY material is bad for me), bracelets bother me and not big on necklaces but rings I love! Do you have one type of jewelry that you seem to collect?

Monica Neave ISSA Certified Fitness Therapist

Get Your Best Female Figure with the most overlooked workout strategy.

Burn more fat with Fatloss Workouts that work!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I usually wear just a simple pentagram, but have enough talismans, amulets, crystals and holey stones to outfit a triple coven!

Ian - Pagan Editor

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. "

Dalai Lama
Elephant
OP Offline
Elephant
You are hilarious Ian! Why is a pentagram considered so evil by people. I think it's such a cool looking symbol but I don't really know anything about it. If I wore one to my mom's she would die of a heart attack!

Monica Neave ISSA Certified Fitness Therapist

Get Your Best Female Figure with the most overlooked workout strategy.

Burn more fat with Fatloss Workouts that work!

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I think that's a good idea for an article. There are many meanings to a pentagram both in the East and West. I think of it as the four elements under Will (Spirit/Divinity).

I remember a while back doing some safety work in a Dubai businessman's home. When he learned I was looking at investing in property he suggested Dubai which was going through a property boom at the time.

"It sounds interesting" I said"But my religion isn't welcome there"

"No, no" He replied " Dubai very open, we have Catholics, Coptic, Protestant. All types of Christian"

"That's excellent" I said "Thing is..(I reached under my shirt and produced my pentagram)..I'm not a Christian"

The look of confusion on the guys face was very comical, and he politely changed the subject and made us tea. About a week later the Dubai property bubble burst with orders dropping off like someone had thrown the order book off a cliff. To this day I wonder if he thinks I, rather than market forces, had something to do with it.

On the allergy front have you considered going to the local piercing parlour and talking to the staff? They may be able to come up with a solution to your not being able to wear earrings as this must be a problem they have come across before. Perhaps some sort of silicon or plastic loop or coating?

Last edited by Ninjahedgewych; 12/16/10 04:49 PM.

Ian - Pagan Editor

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. "

Dalai Lama
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
The article inspired by your post is now up on the Pagan site The Pentagram in Western Magick , next week will be one on the Five Elements and the Pentagram in the Orient

Ian - Pagan Editor

Dalai Lama
E
E
I think there is no women on this who don't like jewelry. Jewelry is the inseparable part of a women. It makes her look beautiful and not only women even men also prefer jewelry. And like a normal Women i too love to collect jewelry.

K
K
emm I don't :)

A
A
I love diamond ring & bracelet.But they should be less expensive.

Last edited by adiamordiamond; 03/10/11 08:55 AM.
P
Amoeba
Amoeba
P
i do rarely collect jewelry.

Yeah,I like to collect jewelry...rings,bracelet,necklace...

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.