Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Salume Kh, Badnezzahmi, vincischool, christylynn81, minas
57218 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57218 Members
417 Forums
113033 Topics
801348 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 910
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 472
Beetlemess 325
Nancy Roussy 143
Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 115
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 91
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 70
Sandra Investing/HFinance 50
Susan - Meditation Editor 43
Mona - Astronomy 39
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#793110 - 11/17/12 10:55 AM Healthcare In Japan
Tas - Japanese Culture Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish

Loc: Japan
In Japan, how many times do you need to visit a dentist for a teeth polishing and scaling session? Make a guess before reading this week�s article to find out!

Healthcare In Japan

Add Healthcare In Japan to Twitter Add Healthcare In Japan to Facebook Add Healthcare In Japan to MySpace Add Healthcare In Japan to Del.icio.us Digg Healthcare In Japan Add Healthcare In Japan to Yahoo My Web Add Healthcare In Japan to Google Bookmarks Add Healthcare In Japan to Stumbleupon Add Healthcare In Japan to Reddit
#799310 - 01/06/13 09:08 PM Re: Healthcare In Japan [Re: Tas - Japanese Culture]
Lori-Dreams Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

What a pain.

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage

Add Re: Healthcare In Japan to Twitter Add Re: Healthcare In Japan to Facebook Add Re: Healthcare In Japan to MySpace Add Re: Healthcare In Japan to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Healthcare In Japan Add Re: Healthcare In Japan to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Healthcare In Japan to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Healthcare In Japan to Stumbleupon Add Re: Healthcare In Japan to Reddit
#799382 - 01/07/13 07:15 AM Re: Healthcare In Japan [Re: Tas - Japanese Culture]
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish

LOL
I use a certain Japanese phrase for such things. It's very convenient: mendokusai めんどくさい or if you wanna say it with attitude, mendokusee めんどくせぇぇ~

Add Re: Healthcare In Japan to Twitter Add Re: Healthcare In Japan to Facebook Add Re: Healthcare In Japan to MySpace Add Re: Healthcare In Japan to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Healthcare In Japan Add Re: Healthcare In Japan to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Healthcare In Japan to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Healthcare In Japan to Stumbleupon Add Re: Healthcare In Japan to Reddit
#799390 - 01/07/13 09:09 AM Re: Healthcare In Japan [Re: Tas - Japanese Culture]
Angie Offline
Zebra

What a long process. The article is very interesting. Thanks for the information.

#799547 - 01/08/13 06:41 AM Re: Healthcare In Japan [Re: Tas - Japanese Culture]
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish

You're welcome, Angie smile Japan is full of weird and quirky stuff - seen from the eyes of foreigners, at any rate.

#799610 - 01/08/13 02:21 PM Re: Healthcare In Japan [Re: Tas - Japanese Culture]
Angie Offline
Zebra

My son lived in the International Hall at college and some of his best friends were from Japan. He visited a number of them one year and really enjoyed himself. I do not recall anything about healthcare insurance at the time of the trip but he was there for only two weeks.

I can appreciate the story of the scaling and cleaning. I once went to the dentist for this work and it took me two months to recover from the pain. I had to change my toothpaste to a sensitive teeth type to help alleviate the problem.

#799682 - 01/09/13 06:49 AM Re: Healthcare In Japan [Re: Angie]
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish

Health insurance is not available for those staying in Japan on short-term, so your son didn't qualify for it. He didn't fall sick then, I suppose? Good, coz without health insurance, visiting the doctor is pretty expensive.

But two months to recover from your pain... wow. It must have felt really terrible!

#799690 - 01/09/13 08:22 AM Re: Healthcare In Japan [Re: Tas - Japanese Culture]
Angie Offline
Zebra

I think the hygienist was going through a mid life crisis and took it out on me. I don't usually suffer like that.

Edited by Angie (01/09/13 08:22 AM)

Moderator:  Tas - Japanese Culture 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
New Post - Seamus Heaney
by Bee - IrishCulture
Irish Culture
6 minutes 39 seconds ago
Forum Rules - Be Tolerant of Other Paths
by Jana - Creativity Editor
Wicca
49 minutes 22 seconds ago
Game - Vampire Names
by Jana - Creativity Editor
Creativity
Today at 03:20 PM
International Neuromuscular Disease Organizations
by Jori-ND Editor
Neuromuscular Diseases
Today at 02:43 PM
Master Chef
by Nancy Roussy
Reality TV
Today at 02:31 PM
Daily World Peace Group Meditation
by Susan - Meditation Editor
Meditation
Today at 01:24 PM
Wedding Ring Bedspread
by Tonda
Crochet
Today at 01:03 PM
7 Chaos Taming Strategies for ADD
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Attention Deficit Disorder
Today at 08:50 AM
Fall Family Fun with Sandwiches
Sandwiches
Today at 08:47 AM
Soup du jour
Sandwiches
Today at 08:46 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (Bee - IrishCulture), 139 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.