Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
klmnop364916, Bella Marie, Glady, rani singh, Alycia cullern
57337 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57338 Members
417 Forums
113325 Topics
804595 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 841
Beetlemess 438
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 362
Jana - Creativity Editor 319
Dorcy 62
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 61
Sandra Investing/HFinance 60
Susan - Meditation Editor 46
Mona - Astronomy 44
Dianne W - Editor 40
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#799040 - 01/04/13 04:22 AM Will You Wear Jewelry in Winter?
Meredeth King Offline
Shark

It is really cold to wear jewelry in winter, I see, Girls, will you wear jewelry in winter? if you do, then what kind of jewelry you wold wear? I want some advice to have a change on my habits.

Add Will You Wear Jewelry in Winter? to Twitter Add Will You Wear Jewelry in Winter? to Facebook Add Will You Wear Jewelry in Winter? to MySpace Add Will You Wear Jewelry in Winter? to Del.icio.us Digg Will You Wear Jewelry in Winter? Add Will You Wear Jewelry in Winter? to Yahoo My Web Add Will You Wear Jewelry in Winter? to Google Bookmarks Add Will You Wear Jewelry in Winter? to Stumbleupon Add Will You Wear Jewelry in Winter? to Reddit
#799355 - 01/07/13 02:04 AM Re: Will You Wear Jewelry in Winter? [Re: Meredeth King]
want Offline

I think in winter you can wear earrings. The rings can be worn all the ear round. If you wear sweater, you can wear necklace.

Add Re: Will You Wear Jewelry in Winter? to Twitter Add Re: Will You Wear Jewelry in Winter? to Facebook Add Re: Will You Wear Jewelry in Winter? to MySpace Add Re: Will You Wear Jewelry in Winter? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Will You Wear Jewelry in Winter? Add Re: Will You Wear Jewelry in Winter? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Will You Wear Jewelry in Winter? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Will You Wear Jewelry in Winter? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Will You Wear Jewelry in Winter? to Reddit
#827342 - 06/25/13 09:18 PM Re: Will You Wear Jewelry in Winter? [Re: Meredeth King]
Rodelma Lopez Offline
Amoeba

I wear earrings for all seasons and necklace...

Add Re: Will You Wear Jewelry in Winter? to Twitter Add Re: Will You Wear Jewelry in Winter? to Facebook Add Re: Will You Wear Jewelry in Winter? to MySpace Add Re: Will You Wear Jewelry in Winter? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Will You Wear Jewelry in Winter? Add Re: Will You Wear Jewelry in Winter? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Will You Wear Jewelry in Winter? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Will You Wear Jewelry in Winter? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Will You Wear Jewelry in Winter? to Reddit
#827351 - 06/26/13 02:02 AM Re: Will You Wear Jewelry in Winter? [Re: Meredeth King]
Gem Stones Offline

Well you can wear earrings, rings and necklace too on turtle neck sweater. It would look nice.

#827484 - 06/27/13 04:48 AM Re: Will You Wear Jewelry in Winter? [Re: Meredeth King]
Metro Shoes Pk Offline

Yeah i wear jewellery in winter and also in summer too.I love to wear jewellery like necklace,ear rings,bracelets, anklets.I buy the jewellery according to my matching clothes and it looks so nice when i wear it any party or wedding occasion.

Edited by Metro Shoes Pk (06/27/13 04:48 AM)

#841779 - 10/09/13 08:58 PM Re: Will You Wear Jewelry in Winter? [Re: Meredeth King]
clairehobby Offline
Shark

i will wear some special pendant to decorate my sweater.

#842310 - 10/14/13 08:22 AM Re: Will You Wear Jewelry in Winter? [Re: Meredeth King]
Valerie13 Offline
Jellyfish

I wear a necklace with my turtle neck sweater, they look great together! Also, I wear earrings and ring all year round.

#847648 - 12/11/13 02:11 AM Re: Will You Wear Jewelry in Winter? [Re: Meredeth King]
sagar Offline

Hello, I am not girl then also i would like to contribute my opinion in this. Wear less jewelry and if possible wear fancy plastic ornaments.

#853035 - 01/27/14 12:11 PM Re: Will You Wear Jewelry in Winter? [Re: Meredeth King]
susanjeff Offline

Loc: United states
i thin there is no use of jewelry in winter because i think i the winter the tops are so high with the neck and we have to choose just the ear rings what you think

#854469 - 02/01/14 03:15 AM Re: Will You Wear Jewelry in Winter? [Re: Meredeth King]
lizza08 Offline

For me I dont wear Jewelry but pear is ok

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Do you Imitate some one fashion sense in you life
by mayarylai
Beauty Basics
1 second ago
Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Meditation
Yesterday at 09:51 PM
Name a Classic Toy Game
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Creativity
Yesterday at 09:12 PM
ADD and Halloween Plans
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Attention Deficit Disorder
Yesterday at 08:52 PM
Uber App Review
by Tiffiny - Family Travel
Family Travel
Yesterday at 05:19 PM
Birth control without the uncomfy "check-up"
by fit4fashion
Gynecology
Yesterday at 04:13 PM
Music ABC game
by "Rosie"
Pop Music
Yesterday at 04:10 PM
Star-gazing – Seeing in Dim Light *new*
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Yesterday at 02:11 PM
Daily World Peace Group Meditation
by Susan - Meditation Editor
Meditation
Yesterday at 12:59 PM
Foods That Fuel Your Body
by BB -Body Care
Body Care
Yesterday at 11:51 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (mayarylai), 59 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.