Page 1 of 2 1 2
#792468 11/12/12 11:39 PM
T
Trace~ Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
T
I have posted before about my life and how strange things have happened. "Knowing things in advance, seeing/feeling spirits present, "feeling" things about a person". It all conflicts with what I was taught growing up as a Christian. I do not worship dark forces. I can't explain why it happens. It just does. I even prayed for it to be gone, and got really good at "turning it off", but it just comes back. Now I'm reconsidering what this all means. Example: Two months ago I was meeting with a friend and it was driving me nuts that I kept feeling there was or would be a "James" in her life that would play an important part. He would be of significance. She looked puzzled, said she couldn't think of any James, and I felt like an idiot. I thought, here I am trying to finally go with this, and I'm WRONG. I dismissed it. Several weeks to a month or so later, she was telling me about this guy that had approached her online, "Jamey" who contacted her stating he felt God had directed me to help her with a ministry we've been discussing trying to get started. He has money to fund it and in fact funds another one. When I brought up "Jamey" is close to "James", she was taken back. She texted me later saying, "HIS REAL NAME IS JAMES!!!! HOW DO YOU DO THIS!!!?!?!?!" I can walk into rooms, and know who/what is/might have been there in the past. It is SO weird. My younger brother, and my middle son have similiar abilities, but not on the same scale. Anyway, I am for whatever reason, still fighting this question in my heart and soul if this is really real. Am I doing this? Am I just getting lucky sometimes? (Because sometimes I am wrong.) Am I making this up in my head? I am so tired. I try to push it aside for a while, to be more in line with my religious upbringing (things like that are considered delving into satanic realms), but it is still there, so sometimes I "test" myself and get things wrong, then something like this happens, and it's just unbelievable. I am SO confused. Seriously.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
It feels, what you have is (I "feel" through channels, voice, empathy, writings of sincerity, photos, etc.) real.

You're right, though, the constant, whether or not to believe what comes through, let alone what it does to you emotionally.

There will always be a "tug-of-war" so to speak, as we live on a dual plane...that of both Spirit and physical nature. I like to call it "Bi-polar" because if you look closely, even without human-intervention, there is perpetual opposition, though in perspective, works in harmony.

We mearly duplicate what nature already has perfected, perfectly. smile

I read a book a few months back. It was a "psychic" book, decent at first, but then went on to say, (paraphrasing)...

Basically, if you hate or are miserable, with what you do (as a "Seer") don't "Do Us" any favors, there are others that like what they do."

Out the window that book went!

In ALL HONESTY it will drive you nuts...almost bat-crazy, because if you're like me, what I do is argue my own points, flashes, visions, etc. BEFORE I come out with it.

Prophets, Visionaries, Remote Viewers (but those are usually trained), ARE real!

They, in general and well, lol, mostly whether they like it or not, have an ability to "see" through any layer of physical options or bariers, such as time, lies, technology, etc.

If something came through to you about this "James" person...from here, if it were me, I would double back to that "read" and see if what you felt was Positive or negative. From there:

2 things:

1st... remember Free-will (this can be hard especialy if what you see is painful for the person).

Also, what I feel is, specifically with this stuff is, if the reader is legit, the information is likely to have significance.

Seers, the good ones, well they just sense things that stand out. Especially those for whom they care about wink

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 11/13/12 04:24 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I have been thinking more about the "Struggle Within."

We're not 100% accurate and couldn't be. A great deal of the future is still in the making of being altered. There's free will, ideas that can be changed, etc.

I was brought up Catholic...the whole 9 yards. Church, lent, CCD, confession, etc. What I live by though is more Universal/Spiritual. When I was younger, the only thing I had I guess you'd say in the form of support, was later on in my 20's.

My mother finally said "You certainly have something. I can sense things, like storms, but YOU...whatever it is you've got, I wouldn't mess around with it."

Oh I was mad, lol! I turned around and said, "YOU KNEW???!!!??? This whole time you knew this stuff was reall? Do you know how much anquish you could have saved me, the guilt!!!"

She said the church taught them not to speak of these things. However, come to find out, prophecy is one of the 5 gifts bestowed upn the people through the Ascention.

I think they are like, no particular order:

Apostle
Teacher
Evangelist
Prophecy
Pastor

Over time things have been enterpreted/re-written by man, church, politicians, etc. There are also FALSE prophets out there too.

But what you're describing is almost exactly what happens when my "stuff" goes off. The purpose of these gifts are to help, service eachother smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Koala
Koala
Dear Elleise,

Being the clairvoyance corner,Met my friend this morning ,he is a light passer exorcist, channelling is his forte.

I surprise him this morning ,when I told him about the fact ,that I changed my pillows that were very old and I did not know where they have come from.
It's been 4 days of sleeping bliss.I used to have terrible nitenares,terror nitemares.NOT A DREAM IN 4DAYS.

These old pillows were carrying remnants of past lives,that I am sure of.Spoke with a girlfriend this afternoon,the same thing happened to her,changed her pillows,no more nitemares.

Thank you for listening to me.

loong

This is a great topic. I am 22 years old and currently I'm working my way into being a minister. It was not something I pictured in my adolescent years, however like you all I had many experiences. As I child I've experienced things that to this day I'm not so comfortable with explaining. I've always felt I was different and I've always felt like I had a "knowing" that I couldn't shake. I knew something was different about me when I would converse with my peers and they would say I was weird or crazy. I thought my experiences were common, when I learned otherwise I shut down. My family did not share certain things with me until I was about 18 and off to college. I'm like what the H#**!!!!, I wish you would have told me this, you would have saved me the embarrassing and isolating hours I spent. My mom started telling me stories about things I said and did when I was only 2 and she shared that she was afraid for me my whole life because of the things she noticed that I experienced. It got so serious that she said she would receive messages from God telling her about me and what she should expect but she still pulled away. She was scared and I can sympathize with her choices. Though I wish I would have known so much sooner, I appreciate what I know now. Like honestly, both sides o my family deal with these gifts, but no one wanted to really wanted to tell me. I've been told that my father was heavily gifted , unfortunately he died when I was two, but it is serious. And as a minister in training I learne that these gifts are natural and real. Thank God I'm not CRAZY!!!! But this has caused me to isolate myself and to hold back my affection because I have a problem controlling my feelings or moods, it is easy for me to take on the burdens or moods of others. Im working out ways to, I guess control or filter. But it's hard because I've created layers, like an onion to protect myself from "myself" not sure if you guys understand that. Something that comes so natural, but I'm afraid to use. I glad I get get this out though, because I've seen and experienced things that would cause someone to put me in a facility, if you know why I mean.

T
Trace~ Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
T
Okay, so I know this will sound odd, Elliese, but I've also noticed something else. There are times when I "hear" (it makes no sense and maybe feel is a better word) something like a halting silence sometimes. It feels like everything stops for a moment. I feel something heavy. Not necessary bad or good. Just almost as if something more than a silence happens. I've noticed it at times my internet starts to drag. Or the digital television goes out. It's almost like a quietness that is not normal silence. Does anyone else feel this? If so, I wonder what it is?

D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Sometimes I feel a strange silence with a heaviness, and then almost a ringing in the ear feeling. It only lasts for moments at a time. It is weird, I agree.

I think what we sense is due to gifts we have. I think we are more in tune with our spiritual and knowing selves than the general public. I have predicted things to happen and they have, and I can watch a movie or tv show and predict the next scene or next line that will be said. I sense energy or vibes in people and animals. I am always right about these gut instincts so I have learned to trust them.

The gifts are great, even if sometimes they can be a bit unsettling. I have learned to accept and like these things about myself.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
This is SO cool!

This is almost exactly what happened to me...over the course of like decades (hate the age factor it takes to align life experience w/Spirit). Eh...so be it, lol.

Anywho, I'm or went through the ministry as well...I just did it because, well, it was a health issue at the time, I was leaving a "Domestically challenging situation" and told my blood cells weren't doing so hot.

I had a daughter whom I wanted to understand the Soul behind her mother, and that was the drive...you know?

I regained my health...how be it? Never'l know, but I remember I drank A LOT of water and ate very little, but for tiny pieces of cheese..???

After I became healthy, it was there, that people started to question me, as to how as well as my history.

As it turns out there are a great deal of financial (tax-exempt) benefits to claiming one-self as a minister or even having a church of some kind.

I did neither...I went back to work and even then had HR dept's pretty much question my ethics.

I'm like what???"

Still having no clue...I'm like "K....and?????"

They said, finally, my specific background was legitimate.

If they truly understood why I did what I did, they'd see, the drive wasn't a financial one.

Ministry, well, it's just that...a Ministry.

It's not money nor tax-deals, if you come upon them, that make a great Minister or Leader for that matter, it's more the Soul behind the decision to become one, and the knowing, the understanding of the difference between wealth and the decree or contentment behind why it is a Being does or needs to do what it does. smile

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 01/27/13 06:30 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Hi Trace,

I think my first question is..."The Silence?"

Does it follow or accompany something like slow motion?

This type of "Thingy" happens to me...but do you phaze-out?

Like...the noise in the background or whatever situation you happen to be...do you find yourself looking off into space?

With me, it's like I'm "out to lunch" or something. I'm fine, fine, fine, but then...well it's like i'm looking off to the side or out a "window" but not a litteral window.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
T
Trace~ Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
T
YES! There is a moment of what feels like "slow motion" and like I am SUPER sensitive to sound, or the lack of. Everything else fades away. I don't know if I "phase out", or maybe I do because all I can concentrate on at that moment is "Do you hear that? Do you feel that? What is that?" Of course I say nothing. I have noticed, though, that my dog comes to me at times like that. He looks at me like he knows. I have to wonder if it has something to do with the fact that I'm trying to "sort out" these "gifts" or try to come to terms with what is real or not real in my world. I've fought this for a very long time, and even tried to just forget I'm different lately, or pray for guidance, knowledge, and wisdom on what to do with this. But it most definitely feels like the world stops for a moment when it happens.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.