Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Uzzal Hossain, tmelton, Calypso, ninahaska, ovinovin7
56556 Registered Users
Forum Stats
56557 Members
417 Forums
111412 Topics
785857 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Beetlemess 275
Nancy Roussy 172
loongdragon 154
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 140
Rosie 66 140
James Andrew 99
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 97
Lestie4containergardens 56
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 54
Mona - Astronomy 48
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#780310 - 08/31/12 03:33 PM Free Tarot Lessons by Christin
Christin - Tarot Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark

Christins Free Tarot Lessons

Tarot covers an exhaustive amount of information. My web page above has links to all of my Tarot writings, including ALL of my BellaOnline.com articles. This page is arranged by subject and has links to videos, articles, illustrations and more that I have done over the past 10 years and I am adding to it constantly. Bookmark the page and use it as a comprehensive Tarot learning guide!

Please share socially as well! This webpage has been updated and is permanent. This page has been fixed and the link won't break anymore!

thanks!
Christin

Edited by Christin - Tarot (01/05/13 10:54 AM)

Add Free Tarot Lessons by Christin to Twitter Add Free Tarot Lessons by Christin to Facebook Add Free Tarot Lessons by Christin to MySpace Add Free Tarot Lessons by Christin to Del.icio.us Digg Free Tarot Lessons by Christin Add Free Tarot Lessons by Christin to Yahoo My Web Add Free Tarot Lessons by Christin to Google Bookmarks Add Free Tarot Lessons by Christin to Stumbleupon Add Free Tarot Lessons by Christin to Reddit
#780876 - 09/04/12 05:18 AM Re: Free Tarot Lessons by Christin [Re: Christin - Tarot]
jenniechan Offline
Gecko

Thank you so much for sharing this blog. Actually I really want to learn tarot reading.

Add Re: Free Tarot Lessons by Christin to Twitter Add Re: Free Tarot Lessons by Christin to Facebook Add Re: Free Tarot Lessons by Christin to MySpace Add Re: Free Tarot Lessons by Christin to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Free Tarot Lessons by Christin Add Re: Free Tarot Lessons by Christin to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Free Tarot Lessons by Christin to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Free Tarot Lessons by Christin to Stumbleupon Add Re: Free Tarot Lessons by Christin to Reddit
#780908 - 09/04/12 01:33 PM Re: Free Tarot Lessons by Christin [Re: Christin - Tarot]
Christin - Tarot Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark

Thanks Jennie - I'm sure you'll find it helpful. I will also continue to add links as I develop more content here on BellaOnline and YouTube etc. smile Thanks!
Christin

Add Re: Free Tarot Lessons by Christin to Twitter Add Re: Free Tarot Lessons by Christin to Facebook Add Re: Free Tarot Lessons by Christin to MySpace Add Re: Free Tarot Lessons by Christin to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Free Tarot Lessons by Christin Add Re: Free Tarot Lessons by Christin to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Free Tarot Lessons by Christin to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Free Tarot Lessons by Christin to Stumbleupon Add Re: Free Tarot Lessons by Christin to Reddit
#783708 - 09/23/12 02:27 PM Re: Free Tarot Lessons by Christin [Re: Christin - Tarot]
Christin - Tarot Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark

For those who are trying to access the lessons on the blog I apologize for the broken link status. I am working on this issues. For whatever reason every time I update the list with my latest content etc. the page URL that is supposed to be static is automatically changed.... I will be finding a new solution and will post a new link that WILL work permanently as soon as I can. Sorry!

#799181 - 01/05/13 10:55 AM Re: Free Tarot Lessons by Christin [Re: Christin - Tarot]
Christin - Tarot Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark

*UPDATE* The Tarot lessons page is now housed on my website and the link is no longer broken. Please click the link above now to bookmark the new location and pass it on! Thanks so much!

#812154 - 03/19/13 11:31 PM Re: Free Tarot Lessons by Christin [Re: Christin - Tarot]
MarleneL Offline

Loc: Oregon
Wonderfull page! Great infomation! Even though I have been reading the tarot off and on for over 25 years I still feel the need to improve my skills and there is always something new to learn. Thanks for the link! Marlene

Moderator:  Christin - Tarot 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Ten Healthy Substitutions When Baking
by Michelle -Chocolate
Chocolate
32 minutes 1 second ago
Soup du jour
by Susan - Meditation Editor
Sandwiches
Today at 04:30 AM
What will you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 02:34 AM
2014 Eating Log
by Nancy Roussy
Low Carb
Today at 02:31 AM
What did you dream about last night?
by Nancy Roussy
Dreams
Today at 02:27 AM
Frugal Sewing Basics
by John Alexander
Sewing
Today at 01:16 AM
How to Thread a Sewing Machine
by John Alexander
Sewing
Today at 01:14 AM
How to Read a Sewing Pattern
by John Alexander
Sewing
Today at 01:11 AM
Learn to Sew a Table Runner
by John Alexander
Sewing
Today at 01:07 AM
The Goddess
by Debbie-SpiritualityEditor
Spirituality
Yesterday at 09:12 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
2 registered (Izeigo, Mona - Astronomy), 58 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.