Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 21 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 20 21
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
Thank you, Lisa. It is nice to get encouragement.

I just now took everything off the two big shelves that dan made for food above the sink and washing machine, dusted them and sprayed them down with hydrogen pyroxide. When that dries I will lay out some anti-insect paper that someone gave me, and then decide how to order the food that goes back up there. Right now it's all a hodge podge. I have no idea what I even have.

So I am doing that as we speak.

Lisa, you've been doing a great job with the books! This, of course, is prolly why they keep sending you things, though...

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
This weekend i am working on chopping and dehydrating a lot of the massive amounts of produce I've been given. It's a race against the clock, really, lol. But i am having fun experimenting how it goes. Using both my dehydrator and sun-drying things.

S
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
S
Good grief, Jilly!
You are a very busy person!

Oh, by the way, I have a pile of bark in my driveway. I think it's been there over 2 years now. Almost got it gone but I am now waiting for the rain to stop....at least for a few hours!

Every part of my house, garage and life needs organizing. I did nothing, as far as organizing, today but I'm going to do a couple of hours of organizing my craft room tomorrow morning. I get overwhelmed so easily then I get frustrated, start crying and run out of the room. So, I will set a timer for 2 hours of craft room organizing. We'll see how it goes. wink

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Hi Sandra! I'm not busy so much as someone who expects too much of herself.

I finally got rid of my mulch pile and reclaimed that part of my driveway back. Next I have to get the RVs out of here.

What will I organize today? I want to update my calendar, check the mail, put my bills for the week in order and plan the weekend. So, mostly paperwork.

S
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
S
Yippie! I worked on organizing my craft desk area so I can find things easier. I'm working on a project on my dining room table and every time I go into the craft room for a specific supply item...I can't find it!

So I decided to take about an hour to put things away, toss out the scraps of paper laying all over the place, and file some bills & papers laying all over the desk. I can find things a little faster now. wink

Q
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Q
Yesterday I finally got a storage shed set up on my patio, to keep things out of the rain. Today I stashed in it an armchair that won't fit in my tiny home, plus several boxes that had been cluttering my yard and nearly blocking my door and my art table. Yay!

Caitlin McLeod
Home
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
For about six months we've had two empty long storage rubbermaids in the bedroom, waiting to do something with them. Finally today I asked Bob about them, and we tested them in various locations. We decided we really can't use them at all. So we're going to see if any family / friends want them.

To think they've been sitting there for six long months, blocking our walking, when we didn't want them at all!

One step at a time smile

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
Your experience is not unusual Lisa. When stuff sits around it eventually becomes part of the landscape and we stop thinking about it. The inconvenience becomes normalized. On the face of it that whole scenario seems sad, but what it proves is that we can adapt quickly. There is a bright ray of hope here - since we are highly adaptable creatures, creating new, supportive habits really isn't as hard as we might imagine.

Kelly Jayne McCann
Organization Editor

Don't forget to sign up for the How To Organize Newsletter. It's filled with practical tips and links to great resources!

Learn about me - I teach people how to organize, clear clutter, set goals & get things done!
My mantra: Clear your clutter - Find your happy!
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Dear Kelly -

Right I definitely agree with the "fade into landscape" idea - I don't even consciously see them any more. But my subconscious does smile.

Today I cleaned my desk and organized that a bit. So a step in a good direction.

Also my friend Debi came by and took away a CD player and audio - video switcher that my mom had given me to get rid of.

Low Carb Forum
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Today I am tackling the two boxes of BellaOnline radio material I have in my office. I'm going to scan in all the release forms and then shred the paper. That will help!

Low Carb Forum
Page 10 of 21 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 20 21

Moderated by  KellyJayne - Organization 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.