Print Thread
K
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
K
Are you scrapbook supplies over running your space, spilling out of your bag or just taking over the scrap room? This article will help you to begin organizing and getting some order with your supplies.

Organizing Scrapbook Supplies 101

Last edited by Kathleen - Scrapbooking; 01/23/13 08:16 AM.

Kathleen Rensel
Scrapbooking
Sponsored Post Advertisement
S
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
S
I think you've been working over time on posting topics this week!

I look forward to reading the article.

S
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
S
Organizing....

There is a place online that has a great webinar on organizing your scrapbook supplies. It starts on January 15th and goes for 8 weeks. It's called: 2013 Resolve to GET ORGANIZED Challenge

It's presented by The ScrapRack company up near Tacoma, WA. After each weekly presentation and Challenge, the audio and slides of the webinar are posted on their website.

I've taken this (or similar) webinar / class last year. I'm going to do it again in January. Organizing is an ongoing process for me and I can use all the training, advice, and ideas as possible.

I HIGHLY recommend this webinar. The owner & presenter does NOT push only her organization products. She focuses on the process and gives many examples and ideas of the containers to use for organizing.

Last edited by SandraJ; 12/28/12 07:43 PM.
J
J
Hi Kathleen and SandraJ,
Kathleen: That was a great article on how to organize your space. I just recently went through this process myself. Now I'm looking to organize the supplies into "stations" as I have a few different types of hobbies.

SandraJ: I would love to find that company. I like to glean any and all I can regarding streamlining my process so I can focus more on the creating and less on the looking.

smile

Jennifer Spedowfski-Martin
Creativity Editor
S
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
S
Jennifer

Go to:
thescraprack (dot) easystorecreator (dot) com

then look at the top left side where it says "2013 Resolve To Get Organized Challenge," click on that and go through the process of signing up. Look over the whole site because she has lots of good info. For example, across the top of the screen there's a button that says "Learn" and Tiffany has various videos and handouts/articles.

I hope you like these tips & ideas! sandra

J
J
SandraJ,
What a neat site! I really like the display binders she had with the different pages for embellishments. Thanks for recommending this site to me. I'm having fun going through it. smile

Jennifer Spedowfski-Martin
Creativity Editor
S
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
S
Jennifer
I have some of her storage system. I bought the travel binder (with 3 spinders) and a bunch of different sizes of pages. I put lots of my Stampin' Up! products in it to take with me when I go to crafting get togethers with friends, to classes, or when I do a workshop at someone's home. It makes it very handy to carry a whole bunch of our products without a ton of space!

Glad you liked the site!

K
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
K
Hmm... stations. Interesting to think about. Right now, I'm pretty much strictly papercrafting, but I do keep my Close To My Heart products separate from my non-CTMH. I could see needing more than one small bedroom to contain the stations... LOL

Kathleen Rensel
Scrapbooking

Moderated by  M McVaney - Scrapbooking 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.