Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
DrdubbleG, mandyjones, Nicola x, Pure Bliss Handbags, LegacyPoetry
57154 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57154 Members
417 Forums
112904 Topics
799230 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 743
Beetlemess 547
Nancy Roussy 226
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 114
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 104
Mystic - Romance Movies 100
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 67
Dianne W - Editor 64
Karm - SW USA Editor 56
Tracy - Philosophy 56
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#797196 - 12/21/12 05:48 AM Guys, I am confused with winter dressing?
Meredeth King Offline
Shark

Hi, Guys, when I am scanning some fashion website these days I found that pictures of girls wearing a Chiffon waist skirt that is obviously belongs to summer in a snowy square or edge of some forest would appears all the time. What happened to the fashion industry? Can you give me some advice on how to match a summer skirt with the cold winter? Cause I am really confused with this kind of wearing dress.

Add Guys, I am confused with winter dressing? to Twitter Add Guys, I am confused with winter dressing? to Facebook Add Guys, I am confused with winter dressing? to MySpace Add Guys, I am confused with winter dressing? to Del.icio.us Digg Guys, I am confused with winter dressing? Add Guys, I am confused with winter dressing? to Yahoo My Web Add Guys, I am confused with winter dressing? to Google Bookmarks Add Guys, I am confused with winter dressing? to Stumbleupon Add Guys, I am confused with winter dressing? to Reddit
#797378 - 12/22/12 03:16 AM Re: Guys, I am confused with winter dressing? [Re: Meredeth King]
Doll Offline

You care wear a long summer skirt, and a jacket coat, scarf and boots. It is very cool, I like this kind of match.

Add Re: Guys, I am confused with winter dressing? to Twitter Add Re: Guys, I am confused with winter dressing? to Facebook Add Re: Guys, I am confused with winter dressing? to MySpace Add Re: Guys, I am confused with winter dressing? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Guys, I am confused with winter dressing? Add Re: Guys, I am confused with winter dressing? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Guys, I am confused with winter dressing? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Guys, I am confused with winter dressing? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Guys, I am confused with winter dressing? to Reddit
#797383 - 12/22/12 03:37 AM Re: Guys, I am confused with winter dressing? [Re: Meredeth King]
clairehobby Offline
Shark

[quote=Meredeth King]Hi, Guys, when I am scanning some fashion website these days I found that pictures of girls wearing a Chiffon waist skirt that is obviously belongs to summer in a snowy square or edge of some forest would appears all the time. What happened to the fashion industry? Can you give me some advice on how to match a summer skirt with the cold winter? Cause I am really confused with this kind of wearing dress. [/quote] i rencently wear a black dress with vivi,and a Red cloak coat wrap it,and then Put on Martin boots,fashion and warm

Add Re: Guys, I am confused with winter dressing? to Twitter Add Re: Guys, I am confused with winter dressing? to Facebook Add Re: Guys, I am confused with winter dressing? to MySpace Add Re: Guys, I am confused with winter dressing? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Guys, I am confused with winter dressing? Add Re: Guys, I am confused with winter dressing? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Guys, I am confused with winter dressing? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Guys, I am confused with winter dressing? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Guys, I am confused with winter dressing? to Reddit
#799051 - 01/04/13 05:16 AM Re: Guys, I am confused with winter dressing? [Re: Meredeth King]
Ezine_LVer Offline

Loc: LA
I have even found girls wearing miniskirt in winter. But with boot, I think it is not so cold!

#799061 - 01/04/13 10:03 AM Re: Guys, I am confused with winter dressing? [Re: Meredeth King]
loongdragon Offline
Koala

Loc: Mont Tremblant,quebec Can
Dear Meredith,

Right now outside of where I live ,it's-21* snowing,with winds of maybe 40 miles an hour.Warmer than yesterday.

Joking apart,here the 'in' thing is black everything,winter coats,boots,i mean boots,scarves not silk.hats,tuques,anything to hide you from Jack frost.
So different strokes for different folks.
I am a man ,very rare commodity here.

Oh winter here lasts from .oh mid november to beginning of april.

I live in Quebec ,Canada,near aski resort.Somedays at the top of the mountain it rises to -70* so they close the slopes.

Good winter

loong

#799612 - 01/08/13 02:31 PM Re: Guys, I am confused with winter dressing? [Re: Meredeth King]
helene.women's fashion Offline

I wear different skirts all year long, regardless of temperature! You can wear summer skirts in the winter by making sure you have opaque tights or leggings, and pairing with a sweater or some other sort of winter item. Just make sure that the print is not too summery (like a yellow floral or something like that). Also, boots are HOT this year so you can wear a nice pair of tall boots and you should be good to go! Also, think in layers... you can do a skirt, a tank top, and layer it with a cardigan sweater and a scarf. Good luck with your look!

#799650 - 01/09/13 12:16 AM Re: Guys, I am confused with winter dressing? [Re: Meredeth King]
kanika Offline

you can wear legging with your chiffon skirt and wear boots it will look very classy.

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Shopping at Walmart Game
by Beetlemess
Home Finance
Today at 03:39 PM
Word From Last Letter Game
by Beetlemess
Contests & Sweepstakes
Today at 03:38 PM
Job Charts - Reward Systems
by Lisa - Moms
Moms
Today at 02:54 PM
If I didn't remind him every day, my son would….
by Lisa - Moms
Moms
Today at 02:53 PM
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 02:27 PM
What will you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 02:26 PM
2014 Eating Log
by Nancy Roussy
Low Carb
Today at 02:24 PM
New Reviews - LGBT Romance Novels
by Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk
Romance Novels
Today at 02:24 PM
What did you dream about last night?
by Nancy Roussy
Dreams
Today at 02:21 PM
Romance Movie Titles Game
by Beetlemess
Romance Movies
Today at 01:51 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 62 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.