Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
DrdubbleG, mandyjones, Nicola x, Pure Bliss Handbags, LegacyPoetry
57153 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57154 Members
417 Forums
112903 Topics
799168 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 743
Beetlemess 516
Nancy Roussy 227
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 117
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 104
Mystic - Romance Movies 100
Dianne W - Editor 67
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 65
Tracy - Philosophy 57
Karm - SW USA Editor 56
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#798956 - 01/03/13 03:05 PM Leaving Appalachia Site as Editor
Phyllis Doyle Burns Offline
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Loc: Reno, NV
I have resigned from the Appalachia site here at BellaOnline. I have enjoyed exploring the beautiful Appalachian regions and writing the articles. I want to thank everyone for your support and participation in the forum.

I will still be the editor at the Folklore & Mythology site -- so, I am still going to be a part of this great community.

Add Leaving Appalachia Site as Editor to Twitter Add Leaving Appalachia Site as Editor to Facebook Add Leaving Appalachia Site as Editor to MySpace Add Leaving Appalachia Site as Editor to Del.icio.us Digg Leaving Appalachia Site as Editor Add Leaving Appalachia Site as Editor to Yahoo My Web Add Leaving Appalachia Site as Editor to Google Bookmarks Add Leaving Appalachia Site as Editor to Stumbleupon Add Leaving Appalachia Site as Editor to Reddit
#798970 - 01/03/13 03:55 PM Re: Leaving Appalachia Site as Editor [Re: Phyllis Doyle Burns]
Susan - Meditation Editor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee

Loc: The Netherlands
Phyllis, I'm glad that you're still with us!

Add Re: Leaving Appalachia Site as Editor to Twitter Add Re: Leaving Appalachia Site as Editor to Facebook Add Re: Leaving Appalachia Site as Editor to MySpace Add Re: Leaving Appalachia Site as Editor to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Leaving Appalachia Site as Editor Add Re: Leaving Appalachia Site as Editor to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Leaving Appalachia Site as Editor to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Leaving Appalachia Site as Editor to Stumbleupon Add Re: Leaving Appalachia Site as Editor to Reddit
#798981 - 01/03/13 05:54 PM Re: Leaving Appalachia Site as Editor [Re: Phyllis Doyle Burns]
Jilly Offline
BellaOnline Editor

Loc: Verde Valley, AZ
We still have the front porch to hang out on, too. smile

Add Re: Leaving Appalachia Site as Editor to Twitter Add Re: Leaving Appalachia Site as Editor to Facebook Add Re: Leaving Appalachia Site as Editor to MySpace Add Re: Leaving Appalachia Site as Editor to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Leaving Appalachia Site as Editor Add Re: Leaving Appalachia Site as Editor to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Leaving Appalachia Site as Editor to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Leaving Appalachia Site as Editor to Stumbleupon Add Re: Leaving Appalachia Site as Editor to Reddit
#798984 - 01/03/13 06:09 PM Re: Leaving Appalachia Site as Editor [Re: Phyllis Doyle Burns]
Lestie - ContainerGardens Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet

Loc: Johannesburg South Africa
Hi there Phyllis,

Best wishes with your plans and may 2013 be a good year for you too!

Cheers now

Container Gardening Site

Container Gardening Forum

"Things GARDENING are great ... they are my daily smiles on toast!" - Jennifer St John-Rose, formerly black thumb recently turned green.

#799002 - 01/03/13 09:13 PM Re: Leaving Appalachia Site as Editor [Re: Phyllis Doyle Burns]
Burt B. Offline
Chipmunk

Hi Phyllis,

I've been backing off a lot of projects myself.

But you're still gonna be around !

Way Cool !!

Love,

Burt B.

#799009 - 01/03/13 11:19 PM Re: Leaving Appalachia Site as Editor [Re: Phyllis Doyle Burns]
Sadhana ~ Indian Food Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Loc: USA
Glad you will still stay with BOL Phyllis!

BellaOnline Training Manager, BellaOnline Forum Admin, BellaOnine FB Admin :-)

Indian Food Website

Dont forget to sign up for the Indian Food Newsletter!

#799225 - 01/06/13 03:26 AM Re: Leaving Appalachia Site as Editor [Re: Phyllis Doyle Burns]

Thank you, dear friends, for your kind words and support. smile

#799227 - 01/06/13 04:21 AM Re: Leaving Appalachia Site as Editor [Re: Phyllis Doyle Burns]
Mona - Astronomy Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala

Loc: United Kingdom
Phyllis, sorry you're giving up the site. I've been enjoying your stories. But glad you're still doing the mythology, as that's my favorite. And if giving up one site means that you're working on other projects, that's great - and I wish you well on them.

Best wishes for 2013!

http://www.bellaonline.com/newsletter/astronomy

#799322 - 01/06/13 10:29 PM Re: Leaving Appalachia Site as Editor [Re: Phyllis Doyle Burns]
Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Sorry to see you leave the Appalachia site, Phyllis. I really enjoyed your articles here. I am glad you are staying on with the Folklore and Mythology site. Best of luck and well wishes to you, and see you on the porch!

#799351 - 01/07/13 01:11 AM Re: Leaving Appalachia Site as Editor [Re: Phyllis Doyle Burns]

Thank you, Mona and Debbie. I will miss Appalachia and the battles during the Revolution and the Civil War. I feel good though that I got the Appalachia site going and really enjoyed it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
New Post - Donegal Crolly Dolls
by Bee - IrishCulture
Irish Culture
Today at 07:32 AM
Earth from Space - beautiful images
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 07:32 AM
Any of you know the navaratan rings
by silvergem
Fashion Jewelry
Today at 07:31 AM
how much part jewelry play to make look ?
by silvergem
Women's Fashion
Today at 07:12 AM
What type of shoe or shoes do you enjoy wearing ?
by Jamesst
Women's Fashion
Today at 07:06 AM
Replace one word... (new game)
by Rick - Funny Flicks
Comedy Movies
Today at 07:01 AM
Replace one word (Music Titles)
by Rick - Funny Flicks
Comedy Movies
Today at 07:01 AM
may I know your Shopping sense
by Rina09
Women's Fashion
Today at 06:59 AM
New Article: The Birdcage!
by Rick - Funny Flicks
Comedy Movies
Today at 06:51 AM
Word From Last Letter Game
by Rosie 66
Contests & Sweepstakes
Today at 05:36 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 75 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.