Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
K...c, astrovalley, cory455, marger, simplicityshines
57419 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57419 Members
417 Forums
113483 Topics
805689 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 07:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 396
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 124
Nancy Roussy 105
Beetlemess 100
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 96
Jana - Creativity Editor 85
Mona - Astronomy 47
Susan - Meditation Editor 44
Sandra Investing/HFinance 31
Dianne W - Editor 21
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 174 of 240 < 1 2 ... 172 173 174 175 176 ... 239 240 >
Topic Options
#797868 - 12/26/12 04:02 PM Re: The Goddess [Re: Linda, Philosophy Editor]
ancientflaxman Offline
Parakeet

Loc: in the middle of Minnesota
Her spirit is as the wind and likewise are we. We must live in this world but we are free from it in spirit. We are becoming detached daily from the lesser.

When we walk in the woods or along the river bank we see freedom yet it is the visual freedom that reminds us of the freedom within that we see in greater depth. When we see the rose and admire its beauty we are admiring the beauty of the internal unfathomable self. The visual casts the reflection of a greater source within and even though what we see is beautiful, it compares diminished to the true self. The visual are gifts indeed yet they are given as reminders to a greater source that is within and eternal. That is why they were given and exist.

What is created will not last but what is invisible is forever. It is our home. Some of us need the visible as reminders until we see eternally.

She has always been and because we have always been we have never been separated from Her except in mans attempt to replace Her with his imagery.

Test Her, try Her, engage Her. She becomes us and we Her and we then find the true Him that has retreated yet will also soon be known as He truly is.

There is no end to things, despite perceptions and mis-teachings.

When we see who we really are we have no longer a need for a fear of the end of things. We age in this life yet are preserved timeless throughout eternity. In that place no age exists. It is not young, or old, it is just what it is.

We have been taught according to the perceptions of mankind who knows nothing of his own true preservation.

This is Her legacy for us that She shares with Her own. WE are no less eternal than She is.

She is not just Mother earth but also Mother sky, heavens, hells, above and beneath, and everything in between. Within us, each and every one, does She live. Blessed Be

Add Re: The Goddess to Twitter Add Re: The Goddess to Facebook Add Re: The Goddess to MySpace Add Re: The Goddess to Del.icio.us Digg Re: The Goddess Add Re: The Goddess to Yahoo My Web Add Re: The Goddess to Google Bookmarks Add Re: The Goddess to Stumbleupon Add Re: The Goddess to Reddit
#798052 - 12/27/12 12:26 PM Re: The Goddess [Re: ancientflaxman]
Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

If we look within we will see the truth. The invisible is indeed what matters, and what is real. Blessed Be.

Add Re: The Goddess to Twitter Add Re: The Goddess to Facebook Add Re: The Goddess to MySpace Add Re: The Goddess to Del.icio.us Digg Re: The Goddess Add Re: The Goddess to Yahoo My Web Add Re: The Goddess to Google Bookmarks Add Re: The Goddess to Stumbleupon Add Re: The Goddess to Reddit
#798356 - 12/31/12 01:01 AM Re: The Goddess [Re: Linda, Philosophy Editor]
ancientflaxman Offline
Parakeet

The Great Mother has taught my family that there is no "camping ground" in the world of the spirit. We never are able to say,"Ah, we have arrived." It is a process and it is eternal.

Some religions and their followers have insisted that as long as we follow certain rules that we will have our salvation and be secure. I wish it were that easy. I would have followed all of them and probably made up some of my own to follow as well. The "rules" unfortunately change on a daily basis.

We are learning that we have less and less power to try to control or enforce them. When we see it clearly we see that we have walked past the rules. Then immediately it dawns upon us that there were never any to begin with. It is what we thought that we must do to conform.

The great Mother taught us that our finest and closest spiritual relationships were with many people not just family or friends. Some of our spiritual relationships outside of our family were even greater than those within. Those that we have such relationships with may not always be aware of the depth of the connection yet are benefited fully by such . If we cannot accept that fact then we will continue to suffer.

What is efficient and expedient today may not be so tomorrow. What mankind has forged regarding rules of conduct or social norms are changing minute by minute.

Old religious standards must evolve with the times or in desperation they become fanatical towards the end of their existence and then wither very quickly and die.

Kingdoms, religions, principalities, and powers can take milleniums to build but can depart in a matter of a few years . All of their money, power, or possessions can not save them if they will not flow into the ever evolving condition of the human experience.

Powers that attempt to harness and dominate the masses have already within themselves a built-in life expectancy. Some things She will not allow.

The higher realms of the spirit world look nothing like the natural order of business. In that realm we are not told how we are to act, how we must carry ourselves, and what is expected of us. We are fluid as the wind, go where we wish, learn, teach, experience, and soar beyond the rules and regulations that man has destined himself to live by. That is why he withers and dies years before his actual time has come.

100 to 125 years should be his reign yet he sabotages his pathway with many religious rules and fears, the poisons that he eats and drinks, and his basic desperation to strive to attain instead of just "being" who he is.

Today mankind goes through several marriages to try to find the "right" being to be with or He/she may be with another for many years but not be soul-connected as they say. That is because we are still trying to make our visible world around us conform to our standards. When we let go and flow with the world of the spirit we see that all people are soul-mates of each other. Attempting to find that perfect one is an illusion. You yourself are the perfect one. With that being first do we need too have a wonderful spiritual relationship. That is of the utmost importance. Then come others.

Some could say that there is the perfect one out there for them, it is just that we need to find them. We search and search and never find and we wonder why??

In the higher realms of the spirit world we have neither brothers or sisters, husbands or wives, or BFFs. We are all of one connection. There is no division despite what man has declared. We will have division and dis-unity until we become one in spirit. That is what is meant by the "eternal."

Speaking personally, if I may be allowed, when outsiders observe spiritual relationships that I have with other women and even men many eyebrows are raised. Spiritual relationships are far greater and deeper that those of the natural realm and to the natural thinking man they appear untoward or non-conforming to the natural order. They have to do with love. Pure and undefiled by mans perceptual concept of love. My friends are me and I am them. We do not control each other or "possess" each other. We are in unity. When they are in need I am there for them and vise versa. That may or may not be in the physical realm. We are spirit. When the heart calls deep unto deep we are in each others presence. On the physical or even the lower realms of spirit much of this is not observable. It is the truth that soars above the obvious and the judgmental mind of the human condition.

We cannot, however, even in our bliss and euphoria, hold onto each other out of fear of loss and disallow others to interconnect with us equally in spirit. That leads to abandonment by others that we really love and eventually negative control, diminishment,and death.

The possibilities for the numerous relationships that can benefit us are as numbered as the sands of the seas. It will take every one of us to complete us.

This is not rocket science. Man would however discourage such thought because of his desire to have his natural realm declared as his "heaven".

Love allows and has no conditions or rules.

In finality we are freed to flow into and out of all realms and/or be simultaneously present within each one. When the time comes to leave this earths existence it will be just another freedom to flow into. There is nothing lost. It is all gain.

Blessed Be

#798721 - 01/02/13 09:08 AM Re: The Goddess [Re: ancientflaxman]
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

I think spiritual connections touch the deepest parts of us and have the most meaning to us because these connections resonate with who we truly are, the invisible and eternal part of us. If you love unconditionally it is so much easier to make a deep connection with someone else. There is no perfect human being that we should be searching for, because we all have beautiful spirits within. Many people do not know how to embrace this concept, and they even close themselves off from themselves and from others. You have to truly love yourself before you can love another.

#798781 - 01/02/13 10:45 AM Re: The Goddess [Re: Linda, Philosophy Editor]
ancientflaxman Offline
Parakeet

Debbie, I have never seen anybody advance as fast into the realm of the spirit as you have. You do understand the depth and endlessness of that realm and the unlimited potential within each being !!! I understand fully why you were chosen to edit the spirituality site. As rapidly as the energy is increasing on the planet it takes someone that is fully open to newer concepts of spirit to assist others without fear into a world that perhaps may save their lives. I am sure that your work on here is tiring at times which I truly understand so I need to let you know what a blessing that you are to all of us. We also have some incredible back-up on here with solid evolving souls such as Burt and ancient yet aware souls such as Phyllis. What an incredible family!! There are no more blessed people than we that are able to speak our truths in the midst of each other with such freedom. Some of us have no idea what it was like 50 years ago when none of the enlightened dared speak what they knew. Thank God those days are over. Blessed Be Her name and you all as well. dave

#798788 - 01/02/13 11:20 AM Re: The Goddess [Re: Linda, Philosophy Editor]
Phyllis Doyle Burns Offline
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Loc: Reno, NV
Dave, my gosh this is a beautiful and uplifting message you give us. I so agree with you the Debbie is certainly the right one for the editor of this site.

Yes -- "Some of us have no idea what it was like 50 years ago when none of the enlightened dared speak what they knew. Thank God those days are over. Blessed Be Her name and you all as well." is so true! Thank you.

This year will be bringing many changes to all of us and to the world. It is so important that we do the work we were sent here to do -- and that is to spread enlightenment and reach out to those who need help and support. Blessings to all of you in this most remarkable and meaningful year.

#798801 - 01/02/13 12:53 PM Re: The Goddess [Re: Linda, Philosophy Editor]
ancientflaxman Offline
Parakeet

Phyllis, I want to hone-in on something that you just posted. You stated that it is important that we do the work that we are sent here to do. That is it in a nutshell !!!!! So glad that you spoke that.

What my family always knew is that there are no leaders and no followers in the spirit world. Mankind has it set up in the visible that there must be leaders and then there must be followers. It is true that we all need leading at times, some a great deal more than others however if it never ends then we have not done our job. In spirituality we lead and we also "follow" or maybe "learn" is a better word. In that realm we are capable of all things and it is a glorious benefit and joy when we heal and prosper as we see others heal and prosper. One thing that I was reminded of innumerable times while growing up is that "there are no leaders in one except it be in all."

When I do what I am destined to do in life then all of the rest begin to see and accomplish their destinies. It is the process of advancement into our purpose and the greater the number be that visualize their place in the cosmos the greater the acceleration of enlightenment among humans.

The way that my family administered the art of spiritual transmission is in the form of almost unnoticed suggestiveness. As we were able to absorb the information that was "hovering" around us it was done so more proficiently by the fact that it was never made an issue of nor forced upon any soul. That way it was internalized much faster because of the freedom that surrounded it. That is what She demonstrated to us over these centuries. That is why I say that no-one on here need believe one word that I write. That is not a requirement. The only thing that I would ask of others is the same thing that She would ask of me, "Just think about it." As far as I have ever seen in my lifetime, She has never lead any persevering student astray and anyone that She touches has been done so far beyond their expectations and minimal desires. Blessed Be

#798813 - 01/02/13 06:00 PM Re: The Goddess [Re: ancientflaxman]
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Thank you, Dave, and also Phyllis, for your kind and encouraging words. I am indeed blessed as well to know all of you. Through our communication here I have learned a great deal about myself and about others, and if that has been a benefit to this site and forum I am very happy about that.

It may seem that I have advanced quickly, and maybe I have, but it really is all about what I have known and felt all along. It was an internal "knowing". I just was not truly aware of it until I came here and learned from all of you about the true meaning of spirituality and looking within. For that I thank you all because I have never felt more sure about my truths as I do now. I am ever evolving, growing, and learning, and never so much as I have in the past year. Because I suffered an immense loss I went deep within and learned so much more about what love really is and what is eternal. In the midst of pain I have learned many lessons.

So it is that we all benefit from each other. That does make us a family and it is a nice feeling to have the freedom here to share and care for each other. It is because of all of you that I do what I do here, even though at times it is not easy. But Phyllis does have a point in that it is important to do what we are sent here to do. In looking back at the past two years I am more certain than ever that there is a higher purpose to my life than I realized, and I have only just begun to fulfill that purpose.

I rely on the Mother and God for guidance along my journey. Even if I don't know what my next move should be, They know. Blessed Be.

#798909 - 01/03/13 07:01 AM Re: The Goddess [Re: Linda, Philosophy Editor]
ancientflaxman Offline
Parakeet

Debbie, You have indeed gone through a lot of heartache to advance to where you now are. In this day and age many people are forging through some very rough patches to pioneer the path for many others.

Anyone that stands against the tyrannical barbaric mindset of power hungry humanity many times does so in loneliness, pain, devastation, and fear. That, however, does not deter Her own. As She is the Mother of all so are we the caretakers of the earth, humanity, and every creature thereupon.

I know for a fact that several founding fathers of our country knew the great Mother. The reason that I know this is that my family,long before we ever reached the shores of the Americas, knew the principle of that fact that there are no leaders in spirit, we all lead. We also stated for the last 500 years that those that are ruled will one day rule. Therefore the founding fathers set into concrete the mantra, "This is a government of the people, by the people, and for the people." It was also stated that it will never perish from the earth. A few of these guys were seers and they were seeing it correctly. Blessed Be

Edited by ancientflaxman (01/03/13 07:03 AM)

#799180 - 01/05/13 05:54 AM Re: The Goddess [Re: ancientflaxman]
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

If you look at history you find so many cases of persecution of those that stood for the good of all. At times they must have been in pain, hungry, alone, cold, and afraid, yet they stood fast in their truth. And now they know peace.

It amazes me how far back She goes. She has always been, and She always will be. Blessed Be.

Page 174 of 240 < 1 2 ... 172 173 174 175 176 ... 239 240 >

Moderator:  Debbie-SpiritualityEditor 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Waxing, anyone?
by Nancy Roussy
Beauty Basics
21 minutes 40 seconds ago
Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Meditation
Today at 05:47 PM
What Did You Write Today?
Fiction Writing
Today at 05:06 PM
your nail care process
by Nancy Roussy
Beauty Basics
Today at 04:17 PM
Bath Salts Anyone?
by Nancy Roussy
Beauty Basics
Today at 04:11 PM
The Wrong Girl Book Review
by Edie - MysteryBooksEd
Mystery Books
Today at 03:17 PM
Low Carb Thanksgiving
Low Carb
Today at 12:57 PM
To Tan or Not To Tan
by Nancy Roussy
Beauty Basics
Today at 12:30 PM
What did you SPEND money on today?
by Nancy Roussy
Frugal Living
Today at 12:24 PM
A Personal Inventory and ADD
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Attention Deficit Disorder
Today at 12:07 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (shanlung), 123 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.