Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
KeithB18, Bella Marie, Glady, rani singh, Alycia cullern
57339 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57339 Members
417 Forums
113325 Topics
804633 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 871
Beetlemess 438
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 362
Jana - Creativity Editor 319
Dorcy 64
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 60
Sandra Investing/HFinance 60
Mona - Astronomy 46
Susan - Meditation Editor 46
Dianne W - Editor 40
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#798610 - 01/02/13 04:16 AM Re: do you collect jewelry [Re: ExerciseEditor]
want Offline

I like making jewelry by myself, I just collect my own works. Every time I finish one work,I will put it in my small box.

Add Re: do you collect jewelry to Twitter Add Re: do you collect jewelry to Facebook Add Re: do you collect jewelry to MySpace Add Re: do you collect jewelry to Del.icio.us Digg Re: do you collect jewelry Add Re: do you collect jewelry to Yahoo My Web Add Re: do you collect jewelry to Google Bookmarks Add Re: do you collect jewelry to Stumbleupon Add Re: do you collect jewelry to Reddit
#799394 - 01/07/13 09:49 AM Re: do you collect jewelry [Re: ExerciseEditor]
tinaasable Offline

I have some old jewelry, my favorite pieces are Cameos. Also some Pink Depression Glass (Colonial knife and Fork pattern) , and I have 2 Doll Houses. Also some tatted and embroidered hankies.

Add Re: do you collect jewelry to Twitter Add Re: do you collect jewelry to Facebook Add Re: do you collect jewelry to MySpace Add Re: do you collect jewelry to Del.icio.us Digg Re: do you collect jewelry Add Re: do you collect jewelry to Yahoo My Web Add Re: do you collect jewelry to Google Bookmarks Add Re: do you collect jewelry to Stumbleupon Add Re: do you collect jewelry to Reddit
#799556 - 01/08/13 09:17 AM Re: do you collect jewelry [Re: ExerciseEditor]
Chris Lee Offline

I like collect diamond Jewelry... Like ring,lockets etc ...

#799586 - 01/08/13 12:30 PM Re: do you collect jewelry [Re: ExerciseEditor]
rdywenur Offline
Gecko

If you consider a Judith Ripka addiction then yes. smile

#800647 - 01/15/13 05:45 AM Re: do you collect jewelry [Re: ExerciseEditor]
james101 Offline

Yeah, I love jewelry and like to collect some different type of diamond rings etc

#801092 - 01/17/13 03:23 AM Re: do you collect jewelry [Re: ExerciseEditor]
Omily Offline
Jellyfish

I love to collect all kinds of beautiful jewelry, when I see beautiful jewelry, I cannot resist its charm. :)

#829782 - 07/15/13 11:15 PM Re: do you collect jewelry [Re: ExerciseEditor]
Rodelma Lopez Offline
Amoeba

oh yeah but then I cant keep them for long im a giver :)

#830558 - 07/22/13 12:05 AM Re: do you collect jewelry [Re: ExerciseEditor]
D Rose Offline
Amoeba

Even I have a huge collection of jewellery especially long earrings. Although, I don't wear all of them as most of them don't suit on my face. I have craze of collecting long earrings

#830574 - 07/22/13 04:52 AM Re: do you collect jewelry [Re: ExerciseEditor]
Rekha Nair Offline

Loc: India
I have a huge collection of diamond jewellery i love to wear on dresses. and also many other collection which match with my clothes

#831364 - 07/29/13 03:30 AM Re: do you collect jewelry [Re: ExerciseEditor]
JanetWinslet Offline

Loc: L.A
yes,i collect rings

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Cosmic Halloween Tour . . . If you dare
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
49 minutes 28 seconds ago
Ogden garden verse game
by xmeecosmic
Container Gardening
Today at 07:25 AM
Star-gazing – Seeing in Dim Light *new*
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 06:05 AM
Shopping at Walmart Game
by "Rosie"
Home Finance
Today at 05:43 AM
Word From Last Letter Game
by "Rosie"
Contests & Sweepstakes
Today at 05:33 AM
Game - The Sandwich
by "Rosie"
Depression
Today at 04:59 AM
Helping Our Teenagers Through Their Phase.
by Elaine -Adolescence Editor
Addictions & Children
Today at 04:41 AM
Do you Imitate some one fashion sense in you life
by Dorcy
Beauty Basics
Today at 03:27 AM
Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Meditation
Yesterday at 09:51 PM
Name a Classic Toy Game
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Creativity
Yesterday at 09:12 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 51 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.