Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Yma, Wholesale Leggings, Letonya M., xaritsu, elina
57015 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57015 Members
417 Forums
112564 Topics
795922 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 792
Beetlemess 642
Karm - SW USA Editor 355
Nancy Roussy 178
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 135
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 131
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 122
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 117
Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 106
Linu 93
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#797705 - 12/25/12 12:58 PM Is God/Goddess interested in me?
Ruby June Offline

Loc: Spokane
It seems like God/Goddess is so big, does he/she have an interest in each person and how does this manifest itself? I feel God/Goddess around me and have a relationship with same, in my head. Is that God?

Add Is God/Goddess interested in me? to Twitter Add Is God/Goddess interested in me? to Facebook Add Is God/Goddess interested in me? to MySpace Add Is God/Goddess interested in me? to Del.icio.us Digg Is God/Goddess interested in me? Add Is God/Goddess interested in me? to Yahoo My Web Add Is God/Goddess interested in me? to Google Bookmarks Add Is God/Goddess interested in me? to Stumbleupon Add Is God/Goddess interested in me? to Reddit
#797737 - 12/26/12 12:50 AM Re: Is God/Goddess interested in me? [Re: Ruby June]
jenniechan Offline
Gecko

God is always be there with you.

Add Re: Is God/Goddess interested in me? to Twitter Add Re: Is God/Goddess interested in me? to Facebook Add Re: Is God/Goddess interested in me? to MySpace Add Re: Is God/Goddess interested in me? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Is God/Goddess interested in me? Add Re: Is God/Goddess interested in me? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Is God/Goddess interested in me? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Is God/Goddess interested in me? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Is God/Goddess interested in me? to Reddit
#797740 - 12/26/12 02:18 AM Re: Is God/Goddess interested in me? [Re: Ruby June]
clairehobby Offline
Shark

god/goddess in in everyone's heart,you can be very brave and confident only if you belive he/she around yourself.

Add Re: Is God/Goddess interested in me? to Twitter Add Re: Is God/Goddess interested in me? to Facebook Add Re: Is God/Goddess interested in me? to MySpace Add Re: Is God/Goddess interested in me? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Is God/Goddess interested in me? Add Re: Is God/Goddess interested in me? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Is God/Goddess interested in me? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Is God/Goddess interested in me? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Is God/Goddess interested in me? to Reddit
#798054 - 12/27/12 05:38 PM Re: Is God/Goddess interested in me? [Re: Ruby June]
Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

God and the Goddess are very interested in you, Ruby. God and the Goddess are already within you. Just look deep within yourself. We are already a part of the Divine, the spirit world. All that is wanted for us is to be our true selves, to live and to give with unconditional love and joy.

Yes, that relationship you feel is real. When we shed our physical bodies we will be reunited and we will know more love and beauty than we could ever realize as human beings. For now we can have a relationship with God and the Goddess, just by making that connection with intention in our hearts. They are always there for us and with us.

#798142 - 12/28/12 01:01 PM Re: Is God/Goddess interested in me? [Re: Debbie-SpiritualityEditor]
Ruby June Offline

Thank you all for your replies. They help me to continue my exploration of this new phase of my life.

#798360 - 12/31/12 06:57 AM Re: Is God/Goddess interested in me? [Re: Ruby June]
seahorse1 Offline

Loc: Australia
God is interested in all mankind , that's why he sent his son to earth , so mankind can gain salvation through the ransom sacrifice of Jesus

#798573 - 01/01/13 02:59 PM Re: Is God/Goddess interested in me? [Re: Ruby June]
Ruby June Offline

Dear seahorse1 and everyone else, Thank you for your kind replies. Seahorse1, I guess I forgot to state that I'm not a Christian. But I appreaciate your heartfelt response and thank you. I guess the closest way to describe me would be pagen. I am still exploring how I think and feel about God/Goddess/Universe, etc. I think there may be many Gods and yet one God, like how Hindus perceive the Brahma/Vishnu/Shiva trinity. Or maybe there is one God and each person/sect/religion has their own awareness and experience of God. Whichever way is fine with me. A funny, delightful thing has happened for me. After years of being an atheist, and then deciding that my mind and heart were changing,I had been praying and meditating, though I couldn't feel anything much in the way of God. Recently, I had a wonderful experience of companionship with a loving, peaceful, fun God. It was very exciting! I can't explain it exactly, it was an inner voice replying to my questions, ideas, etc. And it was a very close presence. And there was a lot of interaction like I've never had before. I talked to my shrink about it and asked him if he thought I was going a little crazy. He said no, that if I was crazy then he would have to be crazy because that is how he experiences God. Cool, huh!?!

#798588 - 01/01/13 07:45 PM Re: Is God/Goddess interested in me? [Re: Ruby June]
ancientflaxman Offline
Parakeet

Loc: in the middle of Minnesota
Ruby June, Isn't it totally COOL to have such an interaction with what you call a loving, peaceful, and fun God!! I know what that is!!! dave

#798589 - 01/01/13 08:41 PM Re: Is God/Goddess interested in me? [Re: Ruby June]
Burt B. Offline
Chipmunk

Ruby June,

You have found the one true god.

You're very fortunate also to be working with a shrink that is also working with the warm, comforting, fun and COOL God..

Way Cool !

Enjoy !

-- Burt B.

#798714 - 01/02/13 01:51 PM Re: Is God/Goddess interested in me? [Re: Ruby June]
Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Ruby June......that is great! Thanks for sharing.

Moderator:  Debbie-SpiritualityEditor 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
New Editor!
by Yvonnie-Inspired
Action Movies
1 second ago
What Purpose Do Relationships Serve
by Yvonnie-Inspired
Philosophy
7 minutes 0 seconds ago
How do YOU watch a series?
by Yvonnie-Inspired
Action Movies
50 minutes 27 seconds ago
Vin Diesel - A Man Apart
by Dianne W - Editor
Action Movies
Today at 07:52 PM
What's your guilty viewing pleasure?
by Yvonnie-Inspired
Action Movies
Today at 07:50 PM
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Yvonnie-Inspired
Inspiration
Today at 07:39 PM
Simply Living
by Yvonnie-Inspired
Inspiration
Today at 07:27 PM
Verify Interview Information
by Dianne W - Editor
Job Search
Today at 05:41 PM
Replace one word... (new game)
by Rosie 66
Comedy Movies
Today at 04:25 PM
Word From Last Letter Game
by Rosie 66
Contests & Sweepstakes
Today at 04:22 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 106 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.