Print Thread
Page 11 of 103 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 102 103
Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
I've been spending a lot of time in this bookstore cafe, and picking up teas and pastries to justify hogging a table all day.

So i've actually been spending between $3-$5 each day while camping. This is actually on the expensive end for me. I need to find a better way to get a table and wifi i think.

Maybe a supermarket cafe?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
I bought a couple dozen eggs today, but I had to go to Whole Foods. I like organic eggs from free range hens, and the farmer whom I usually buy my eggs from does not have any available right now. With the hot weather and the older hens he won't have eggs for at least 6 months while he raises some chicks to be laying hens. I don't like commercial eggs that are cheaper. The hens live an unhealthy lifestyle in cramped cages, and the eggs to me have no taste. So until I can find another farm, if I can, I will have to pay more money for my eggs frown

That is one expense I was hoping to avoid. Last fall I stocked up on the farm eggs and coated them with mineral oil to keep them fresh. I had farm eggs until the end of March, even though the farm was closed for the winter season.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
I hit the dollar store again for some needed greeting cards. You sure can't beat 2 for $1.00. I walked out of there with 4 cards for $2 and change. You can't get one card for that in a lot of places.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
My uncle just hospitalized this week and he owes money to me to buy his medications. But I'm not regretting it. :)

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
I work from home so usually I only spend money if I make an Amazon purchase of something we need. I'm very much in a "get rid of stuff" mode right now. So today was zero.

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
Tiger
Tiger
ZERO! I did not realize we could post if we spent ZERO until I saw your post.

Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Great job, Angela! That always feels good.

I spent nothing today, although I did buy a bottle of wine a few days ago. I also used my foodstamps, although that doesn't count.

Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
I bought nothing today, nor all weekend. Being home sick helps! Good thing I already had leftover Nyquil, Chloreseptic and Excedrin PM.

On Friday I did purchase three episodes on Amazon of Project Runway. Total was $6. I was really fed up with the Lifetime video player and I consider this a worthwhile expense!

Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Still sick and still lying mostly abed. I did get out and see my case manager today, and that's all I accomplished. Still, I didn't buy anything, so no money was spent today.

Since it is the new month, I will be paying bills this week...But those are fixed costs. I really don't need to buy anything right now - I have medicines, books, food, cat food and internet.

I do have some free Extra Bucks to spend at CVS with the new quarter, so maybe I will get down there tomorrow if I feel better. I could use more kitty litter and canned cat food.

BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
I find that purchasing or renting movies and tv episodes with Amazon is really nice - i don't have any late fees, and I don't have to brave poor driving conditions. I recently purchased episode 1 of Dr. Who season 7, which hasn't aired yet here in the states. It was a only a few dollars. I can wait for the whole season to air, but it was really fun to get to watch one episode before anyone else I know has seen it.

I spent about $5 today. I grabbed a coffee and oatmeal at a coffee stand. It was a treat for myself when I had been out and about town this morning.

Lisa Linnell-Olsen
Knitting Website
Knitting Forum
Page 11 of 103 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 102 103

Moderated by  Jilly 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.