logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#797763 12/26/12 05:14 AM
J
OP Offline
J
I'm not really one to have alot of dreams, or at least remember them by the time I wake up. I just suffered a huge huge loss at the beginning of december, the death of a loved one. Within a few days the dreams started. My first was grey, all I saw around me was grey, and I felt really confused. My eyes popped open suddenly and it was over, I was awake. The next night I had the EXACT same dream, and was awakened tbe same way. Next I had a dream that I was having a good time...in the dream I said something in arabic, laughed and the woke up. There was another where I saw my grandma (she passed 2008) and then yet another where I dreamt of a green pasture. Thanks so much for reading this and insight you may have would be so appreciated!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
J
Gecko
Gecko
J
Your huge loss of your loved ones may affect your spiritual life. You have got dreams of your grandma and others

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hi jaded. I'm sorry that I've been away from the forums for a bit.

First, let me express my sympathy for your loss. It's never easy to be separated from those we love. Dreaming of being surrounded in gray does, among other things, indicate confusion. Nothing is clear when we're immersed in grief. This is a time of grayness (sadness, depression, loss, confusion) for you.

Before I can comment on the Arabic language, I have to know if you speak Arabic in your waking life. What does this language mean to you? And if you're unfamiliar with this language, how did you know it was Arabic?

As for seeing your deceased grandmother, if you and she had a good relationship when she was alive, she might have come to your in your dreams to offer you comfort.

The green pasture. Well now. That sounds familiar to me. So frequently have I dreamed of green pastures. Most dream interpreters would assume that dreaming of a dream pasture means that you might be yearning for better times or situations or that your future will be greener/fairer. Perhaps there will be more money or relaxation. But while I do agree that you might be yearning for ease and relief from earthly sorrows and burdens, this green pasture doesn't always represent that this is coming in your waking life.

This green pasture is a spiritual place where your spirit can rest from your earthly worries during your dream state.

Often, I dream of a beautiful, sunny meadow or flowery clearing. But then, there is a wide open green pasture with a blue sky backdrop. Sometimes, people approach from over the horizon and come to me to visit.

This green pasture is like a space between worlds. Linger in this green pasture, look to the horizon and see who comes to visit you during your dreams...

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
J
OP Offline
J
Thanks so much for your reply! I've been anxiously awaiting. :-) I don't speak arabic really but had a few arabic friends a while ago that taught me a few phrases. One of those phrases is what I said in the dream. That was back a few years ago though. I havn't said those phrases since. Last night I had a dream that Patrick Swayze and I met and danced for a little bit. hehe Are dream interpretations always test book, or is it ok or good to attach personal meaning to them? Even though I'm sure this seems pretty far fetched...the loved one that passed just this month, his name's Jordan...and in analyzing my arabic speaking dream it dawned on me that the people in the country Jordan speak arabic. I think often times dreams can at first seem like they don't make any sense, but on closer examination, in a twisted kind of way they do make sense. Right? I don't know... I'm excited to see what my next dream will be though. This's fun, all the sudden remembering dreams every night! Thanks again!

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.