Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
madhvi, daves101, debbiebbb, Anne_0921, Ebnul Karim Benzima
56592 Registered Users
Forum Stats
56592 Members
417 Forums
111505 Topics
786390 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Beetlemess 274
Nancy Roussy 173
Rosie 66 154
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 130
loongdragon 109
James Andrew 108
Lestie4containergardens 73
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 71
Jilly 58
Susan - Meditation Editor 53
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#793566 - 11/20/12 05:24 PM Re: Jewellery that makes you more attractive... [Re: johnbreto]
Dianne W - Editor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Loc: Virginia
I don't know that I would say jewerly makes someone more attractive - for me, it's a personality that makes someone more attractive :-) but jewerly can enhance an outfit.

Career Training Site
Job Search Site

Do you want to talk to the man in charge or the woman who knows what's going on?

Add Re: Jewellery that makes you more attractive... to Twitter Add Re: Jewellery that makes you more attractive... to Facebook Add Re: Jewellery that makes you more attractive... to MySpace Add Re: Jewellery that makes you more attractive... to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Jewellery that makes you more attractive... Add Re: Jewellery that makes you more attractive... to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Jewellery that makes you more attractive... to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Jewellery that makes you more attractive... to Stumbleupon Add Re: Jewellery that makes you more attractive... to Reddit
#794063 - 11/24/12 03:18 PM Re: Jewellery that makes you more attractive... [Re: johnbreto]
S O B Offline

Jewelry, fashion and accessories is as unique as the individual. Every woman has her own sense of style, so what may be right for one is not right for another. Accessorizing jewelry with fashion is a matter of preference. If you feel beautiful than that's all that counts.

EDIT: (new posters aren't allowed to use promotional URLs)

Edited by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames (11/27/12 01:29 AM)

Add Re: Jewellery that makes you more attractive... to Twitter Add Re: Jewellery that makes you more attractive... to Facebook Add Re: Jewellery that makes you more attractive... to MySpace Add Re: Jewellery that makes you more attractive... to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Jewellery that makes you more attractive... Add Re: Jewellery that makes you more attractive... to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Jewellery that makes you more attractive... to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Jewellery that makes you more attractive... to Stumbleupon Add Re: Jewellery that makes you more attractive... to Reddit
#794815 - 12/01/12 07:29 AM Re: Jewellery that makes you more attractive... [Re: CupCakeGirl]
Brian Michaels Offline

Yes.. Wear any kind of jewelry that you think it looks good on you, but wear it with attitude that your are looking cool. Then Whatever you wear will definitely becomes fashion for all.

#795475 - 12/07/12 10:49 AM Re: Jewellery that makes you more attractive... [Re: johnbreto]
Fine Jewelry Offline

I completely agree with your post. Jewelry that not only increase the beauty but also raise up the personality and attitude. Every jewelry pattern and design depends on the different occasions, events. The choice of Jewelry completely varied and it depends on someone's desire that what kind of jewelry he or she likes but the common matter is attractiveness and beauty. Anyway Thanks for impressive sharing. :) StephenSilverFineJewelry

#796093 - 12/14/12 12:23 PM Re: Jewellery that makes you more attractive... [Re: Brian Michaels]
Vanscoy Diamonds Offline

Loc: Greensboro, NC
I completely agree with you.. Jewelry must be wear with attitude, you don't have to bother what the other will think about it. Jewelry only increases grace of your outfit.

#798093 - 12/28/12 03:54 AM Re: Jewellery that makes you more attractive... [Re: johnbreto]
Omily Offline
Jellyfish

Absolutely, jewelry will make people become more beautiful. But when we choose jewelry, we should be clear what style is suitable. Many girls are inclined to buy beautiful accessories, but actually, they are not suitable. So knowing one's own temperament and style is very important.

#798369 - 12/31/12 09:01 AM Re: Jewellery that makes you more attractive... [Re: johnbreto]
james101 Offline

Now a days, rose gold jewelry is in more fashion rather than yellow gold.

#827340 - 06/25/13 09:15 PM Re: Jewellery that makes you more attractive... [Re: johnbreto]
Rodelma Lopez Offline
Amoeba

jewelry should enhances beauty and jewelry should match the face, and I love earrings

#831362 - 07/29/13 02:13 AM Re: Jewellery that makes you more attractive... [Re: CupCakeGirl]
Bunny06 Offline

I totally agree.....shopping for jewelry online is completely fine, especially on sites where you can return or exchange for free!! I love jewelry and i love buying it online! Can anyone recommend a few jewelry websites to me? Appreciate any input...ta

#832500 - 08/05/13 06:29 AM Re: Jewellery that makes you more attractive... [Re: johnbreto]
Anna_Bella007 Offline
Amoeba

Fashion jewelries have become the new trends smile I already have some good collections of fashion jewelry in my wardrobe smile

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Lower Your Investing Expectations
by Sandra - Investing
Investing
10 minutes 48 seconds ago
Invest your money in right way
by Sandra - Investing
Investing
15 minutes 18 seconds ago
Last Minute Artwork
by Sandra - Investing
Photography
18 minutes 14 seconds ago
Setting Putting it all Together
by Bluedolphin - Nonfiction
Nonfiction Writing
Today at 03:17 PM
What Happens During Polysomnography?
by Jori-ND Editor
Neuromuscular Diseases
Today at 03:06 PM
What Yoga did you Do Today?
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Yoga
Today at 02:05 PM
Example of true human nature...
by Cheryll - Bahá'í Life
Baha'i Faith
Today at 01:51 PM
De-Tethering from the Internet
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Low Carb
Today at 01:48 PM
Haunted Book House in St. Louis
by Kathryn - Short Stories
Paranormal
Today at 01:37 PM
Daily World Peace Group Meditation
by Susan - Meditation Editor
Meditation
Today at 01:24 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
2 registered (Izeigo, Sandra - Investing), 148 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.