Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Ebnul Karim Benzima, Morr27, purat, Kellyack91, sienawilson
56586 Registered Users
Forum Stats
56586 Members
417 Forums
111494 Topics
786325 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Beetlemess 273
Nancy Roussy 174
Rosie 66 156
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 132
loongdragon 111
James Andrew 109
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 70
Jilly 69
Lestie4containergardens 67
Susan - Meditation Editor 52
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#797906 - 12/27/12 10:10 AM The Magickal voice
Ninjahedgewych Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Loc: Portsmouth, England
The voice is a much overlooked tool in magickal practice. In this article we look at some of the basics of building a magickal voice, and how to use it effectively.

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. "

Dalai Lama

Add The Magickal voice to Twitter Add The Magickal voice to Facebook Add The Magickal voice to MySpace Add The Magickal voice to Del.icio.us Digg The Magickal voice Add The Magickal voice to Yahoo My Web Add The Magickal voice to Google Bookmarks Add The Magickal voice to Stumbleupon Add The Magickal voice to Reddit
#797909 - 12/27/12 10:20 AM Re: The Magickal voice [Re: Ninjahedgewych]
Ninjahedgewych Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

In the article I mention types of voice that can bypass the concious censor and have a strong effect directly on the psyche. I used the UK actress Fenella Fielding as an example. What actors or 'personalities' have that effect on you?

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. "

Dalai Lama

Add Re: The Magickal voice to Twitter Add Re: The Magickal voice to Facebook Add Re: The Magickal voice to MySpace Add Re: The Magickal voice to Del.icio.us Digg Re: The Magickal voice Add Re: The Magickal voice to Yahoo My Web Add Re: The Magickal voice to Google Bookmarks Add Re: The Magickal voice to Stumbleupon Add Re: The Magickal voice to Reddit
#798260 - 12/30/12 04:29 AM Re: The Magickal voice [Re: Ninjahedgewych]
Ninjahedgewych Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Someone else who has a good concious-bypassing voice is Judy Goodlet the Traffic presenter on BBC Radio Solent . I did try to find some audio files or stand alone saved reports, but without success. The two best ways to listen to her would be either to listen live via the link, or scroll back through some old programs. The traffic reports are between 20 past and half past the hour, and ten to, up to on the hour.

Dalai Lama

Add Re: The Magickal voice to Twitter Add Re: The Magickal voice to Facebook Add Re: The Magickal voice to MySpace Add Re: The Magickal voice to Del.icio.us Digg Re: The Magickal voice Add Re: The Magickal voice to Yahoo My Web Add Re: The Magickal voice to Google Bookmarks Add Re: The Magickal voice to Stumbleupon Add Re: The Magickal voice to Reddit
#816242 - 04/11/13 11:35 PM Re: The Magickal voice [Re: Ninjahedgewych]
Lori-Dreams Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Great article, Ian. The magickal voice. We rarely recognize the gift we have in our own voices. I will reflect on this and try to develop my voice as a tool of positive energy flow.

There are actors and actresses that have remarkable voices that make me stop in my tracks just to hear them.

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage

#816657 - 04/15/13 02:18 AM Re: The Magickal voice [Re: Ninjahedgewych]
Ninjahedgewych Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Sometimes that's the voice they were born with, and sometimes it's the result of training- or a combination of the two. In one of the fiction books I'm planning one of the sweetest characters is "One of the most dangerous women in the world". Not because she is bad, but because her voice bypasses people's conscious mind and whatever she suggests or says seems reasonable. Based on an art teacher I know. laugh

Dalai Lama

Moderator:  Ninjahedgewych 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
The Way of the Bodhisattva
by Lisa - Buddhism
Buddhism
What is your stress level today?
by Nancy Roussy
Stress Management
The Bar Method a Body Sculpting Workout
by Terri - Exercise/Yoga Editor
Exercise
The Haunting of Chretien Point
by ParanormalHost
Paranormal
William Shakespeare or Wilhelm Shakespeare?
by Deb - Animal Life
German Culture
Weathering the Rejection Letter
by Corlia - Unemployment Editor
Unemployment
09:05 PM
What did you SPEND money on today?
by Angie
Frugal Living
08:38 PM
Extreme Frugal Confessions
by AKLisa- Knitting Editor
Frugal Living
06:42 PM
Gardening Bumper Stickers
by Francine - German Culture
Container Gardening
06:17 PM
100$ Gas Gift Card - Shell,Exxon,BP,Sunoc
co

by purat
Freebies
05:54 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
2 registered (Izeigo, Ebnul Karim Benzima), 138 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.