logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
P
P
Hi, Cara! I'm still a bit new to these boards myself. Glad to see I'm not alone! I'm so looking forward to reading your posts and interacting with you. I love to write, read, cook. And dream. I want to call myself a "published author" someday. It's never to late, I suppose. Just wandering through your site has given me a much needed dose of inspiration and hope. Hi, again. Welcome!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Hey Cara,

Welcome aboard! Looking forward to reading your new articles and great post. Have fun!

Tuculia Washington, Daughters Editor
Daughters Website
Daughters Forum

Live, Laugh and Love
�Making a difference in the world one person at a time�
D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
Hi Cara,
I'm looking forward to adding a bit of creativity to my life, so I'm definitely looking forward to what you will be sharing.

Potpie- WELCOME to the forums! I'm so excited you're here and you're a writer - fantastic! Hope to see you around a lot in the forums!!!

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
C
OP Offline
C
I think we all need creativity, just in different forms. My husband is create with electronics and computers. My mother is creative with her garden. With me, it's always been making things. It's wonderful to have that outlet of some sort to take us from the everyday world!

Cara Randall
Creativity Site
C
OP Offline
C

I'm glad what I've written has helped! There are so many aspects to being a new writer on here that I'm giving myself plenty of time to find my way around. Congratulations on being a newbie yourself....I'll have to scoot on over and read some of your work!

Originally Posted By: PotPie
Hi, Cara!

I'm still a bit new to these boards myself. Glad to see I'm not alone! I'm so looking forward to reading your posts and interacting with you.

I love to write, read, cook. And dream.

I want to call myself a "published author" someday. It's never to late, I suppose. Just wandering through your site has given me a much needed dose of inspiration and hope.

Hi, again. Welcome!

Cara Randall
Creativity Site
G
G
The NBA playoffs start, we have been very concerned about whether their favorite team to win the game, the Heat looks to fight the best, the Thunder a 2-0 lead, but the two games are the win over Durant still not found its match fitness.

S
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
S
Burt!!! That "Hang on Kitty" is so adorable! I just want to reach out and help her get down off that branch. ;) I have two kitties at my house...Cleopatra (a Maine Coon) and Serenity (a DSH), both are rescue cats. Love 'em!

M
Shark
Shark
M
Hi~ Cara, I am new here, really ardent of having a view of your ingenious inspiration sincerely! Let's have a brainstorm here! :)

Come to pandahall to get your fashionable jewelry.
J
J
Hi Meredeth!
Welcome to the Creativity forum. It's funny that you mention having a brainstorm. I've been experimenting with using mind-mapping software to organize my plans for my personal website. Who knew technology was going to turn out to be so much fun and so inspiring?!

smile

Jennifer Spedowfski-Martin
Creativity Editor
Koala
Koala
Dear Jennifer,

Welcome ,I am one of the rare men here,i.am in Buddhism.

This is a great place to be.

Again welcome

loong

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Jana - Creativity Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.