Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
bertinglebra, ostabest, spoodle22, KaylaWa, Marie Stroman
57465 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57465 Members
417 Forums
113601 Topics
806744 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 07:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 438
Nancy Roussy 226
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 115
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 68
Jana - Creativity Editor 62
Mona - Astronomy 58
Beetlemess 49
Sandra Investing/HFinance 48
Susan - Meditation Editor 39
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 18
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#776561 - 08/06/12 04:43 AM Re: Do you think Chinese food is healthy or unheal [Re: Lila_Chinese_Food]
Ice land Offline
Jellyfish

Well, it depends on what you want to eat. It just like some of us like to eat hamburger which has high calories,some of the Chinese food also have fat, but some dishes are really healthy and delicious.

Add Re: Do you think Chinese food is healthy or unheal to Twitter Add Re: Do you think Chinese food is healthy or unheal to Facebook Add Re: Do you think Chinese food is healthy or unheal to MySpace Add Re: Do you think Chinese food is healthy or unheal to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Do you think Chinese food is healthy or unheal Add Re: Do you think Chinese food is healthy or unheal to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Do you think Chinese food is healthy or unheal to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Do you think Chinese food is healthy or unheal to Stumbleupon Add Re: Do you think Chinese food is healthy or unheal to Reddit
#776562 - 08/06/12 04:46 AM Re: Do you think Chinese food is healthy or unheal [Re: Lila_Chinese_Food]
Ezine_LVer Offline

Loc: LA
Had ever tasted some chinese dishes. Can accept just jew of them, don't like

Add Re: Do you think Chinese food is healthy or unheal to Twitter Add Re: Do you think Chinese food is healthy or unheal to Facebook Add Re: Do you think Chinese food is healthy or unheal to MySpace Add Re: Do you think Chinese food is healthy or unheal to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Do you think Chinese food is healthy or unheal Add Re: Do you think Chinese food is healthy or unheal to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Do you think Chinese food is healthy or unheal to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Do you think Chinese food is healthy or unheal to Stumbleupon Add Re: Do you think Chinese food is healthy or unheal to Reddit
#784474 - 09/27/12 02:14 AM Re: Do you think Chinese food is healthy or unheal [Re: Lila_Chinese_Food]
Pantofi Offline
Amoeba

I think chinese food taste very good, but is not so healthy. Is ok to eat once a week but not every day.

#796552 - 12/17/12 07:00 PM Re: Do you think Chinese food is healthy or unhealthy? [Re: Lila_Chinese_Food]
polard Offline

i know chinese food is very sweet , but i think it is unhealthy .

Edited by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames (12/17/12 07:20 PM)

Add Re: Do you think Chinese food is healthy or unhealthy? to Twitter Add Re: Do you think Chinese food is healthy or unhealthy? to Facebook Add Re: Do you think Chinese food is healthy or unhealthy? to MySpace Add Re: Do you think Chinese food is healthy or unhealthy? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Do you think Chinese food is healthy or unhealthy? Add Re: Do you think Chinese food is healthy or unhealthy? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Do you think Chinese food is healthy or unhealthy? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Do you think Chinese food is healthy or unhealthy? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Do you think Chinese food is healthy or unhealthy? to Reddit
#798081 - 12/27/12 05:05 PM Re: Do you think Chinese food is healthy or unheal [Re: Lila_Chinese_Food]
Dianne W - Editor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf

Loc: Virginia
Armanie,
I agree! Definitely delicious! I think it's great that they can make some in a lower fat version.

The secret to a perfect interview? Know your story and practice it!

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon

#812553 - 03/22/13 06:12 AM Re: Do you think Chinese food is healthy or unheal [Re: Lila_Chinese_Food]
AmyR Offline

I like to think its healthy.. After all Younever see an overweight Chinese person

#812860 - 03/24/13 05:43 AM Re: Do you think Chinese food is healthy or unhealthy? [Re: Lila_Chinese_Food]
Wntr Offline

I think that the Oriental fast food restaurants are the worst places to get your oriental fix when you crave any Chinese food. There loaded with MSG, sugar and other things you really are not aware of. Making your own is far better for your health. I prefer to make my own even if it takes longer to prepare.

Add Re: Do you think Chinese food is healthy or unhealthy? to Twitter Add Re: Do you think Chinese food is healthy or unhealthy? to Facebook Add Re: Do you think Chinese food is healthy or unhealthy? to MySpace Add Re: Do you think Chinese food is healthy or unhealthy? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Do you think Chinese food is healthy or unhealthy? Add Re: Do you think Chinese food is healthy or unhealthy? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Do you think Chinese food is healthy or unhealthy? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Do you think Chinese food is healthy or unhealthy? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Do you think Chinese food is healthy or unhealthy? to Reddit
#815023 - 04/04/13 10:27 PM Re: Do you think Chinese food is healthy or unheal [Re: Lila_Chinese_Food]
loongdragon Offline
Koala

Loc: Mont Tremblant,quebec Can
to AmyR ,

Dear Amy In a rough part of my life,I was a dishwasher in a chinese restaurant.
The staff never ate what was on the menu.This is not real chinese food.

Do you know that real chinese food is more varied than french cuisine.

loong

#843047 - 10/21/13 01:53 AM Re: Do you think Chinese food is healthy or unheal [Re: Lila_Chinese_Food]
Muffetgirl Offline

I don't think all Chinese food are greasy. The sioapo,cuapao and some soups are good. Most soups like niddo or hototay are heavenly. I am not Chinese but we cook chicken and white noodles in the house. It all depends on how you prepare your dishes, instead of using unhealthy cooking oil, you can switch or just use a few drops of it to enjoy the flavors of China :)

#872664 - 07/28/14 06:40 PM Re: Do you think Chinese food is healthy or unheal [Re: Lila_Chinese_Food]
kangtuo Offline

Loc: CHINA
I think it depends on what you eat.Foods of each country have something healthy and unhealthy, I think such as pork braised in brown sauce has a lot of calories , and TOFU and dumplings are both nutritious and delicious.

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Moderator:  Lila_Chinese_Food 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Cosmic White Christmas *new*
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
33 minutes 58 seconds ago
Warm and Cozy Holiday Muffins
by Jana - Creativity Editor
Home Cooking
Today at 09:17 AM
Half a Century of Writing!
by IH8FMS
Journals
Today at 09:15 AM
Daily World Peace Group Meditation
by Susan - Meditation Editor
Meditation
Today at 08:46 AM
New Review: Home Alone!
by Rick - Funny Flicks
Comedy Movies
Today at 08:12 AM
What did you SPEND money on today?
by Nancy Roussy
Frugal Living
Today at 05:00 AM
What is your stress level today?
by Nancy Roussy
Stress Management
Today at 04:40 AM
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 04:21 AM
What will you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 04:20 AM
2014 Eating Log
by Nancy Roussy
Low Carb
Today at 04:15 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 116 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.