Next Thread
Print Thread
#797906 12/27/12 06:10 AM
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
The voice is a much overlooked tool in magickal practice. In this article we look at some of the basics of building a magickal voice, and how to use it effectively.

Ian - Pagan Editor

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. "

Dalai Lama
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
In the article I mention types of voice that can bypass the concious censor and have a strong effect directly on the psyche. I used the UK actress Fenella Fielding as an example. What actors or 'personalities' have that effect on you?

Ian - Pagan Editor

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. "

Dalai Lama
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Someone else who has a good concious-bypassing voice is Judy Goodlet the Traffic presenter on BBC Radio Solent . I did try to find some audio files or stand alone saved reports, but without success. The two best ways to listen to her would be either to listen live via the link, or scroll back through some old programs. The traffic reports are between 20 past and half past the hour, and ten to, up to on the hour.

Ian - Pagan Editor

Dalai Lama
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Great article, Ian. The magickal voice. We rarely recognize the gift we have in our own voices. I will reflect on this and try to develop my voice as a tool of positive energy flow.

There are actors and actresses that have remarkable voices that make me stop in my tracks just to hear them.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Sometimes that's the voice they were born with, and sometimes it's the result of training- or a combination of the two. In one of the fiction books I'm planning one of the sweetest characters is "One of the most dangerous women in the world". Not because she is bad, but because her voice bypasses people's conscious mind and whatever she suggests or says seems reasonable. Based on an art teacher I know. laugh

Ian - Pagan Editor

Dalai Lama

Moderated by  Ninjahedgewych 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.