Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Badnezzahmi, vincischool, christylynn81, minas, puumando
57215 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57215 Members
417 Forums
113011 Topics
801100 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 828
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 470
Beetlemess 305
Nancy Roussy 151
Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 109
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 89
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 75
Sandra Investing/HFinance 45
Susan - Meditation Editor 44
Mona - Astronomy 39
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#797763 - 12/26/12 09:14 AM Dreams of the Deceased
jaded_inc Offline

I'm not really one to have alot of dreams, or at least remember them by the time I wake up. I just suffered a huge huge loss at the beginning of december, the death of a loved one. Within a few days the dreams started. My first was grey, all I saw around me was grey, and I felt really confused. My eyes popped open suddenly and it was over, I was awake. The next night I had the EXACT same dream, and was awakened tbe same way. Next I had a dream that I was having a good time...in the dream I said something in arabic, laughed and the woke up. There was another where I saw my grandma (she passed 2008) and then yet another where I dreamt of a green pasture. Thanks so much for reading this and insight you may have would be so appreciated!

Add Dreams of the Deceased to Twitter Add Dreams of the Deceased to Facebook Add Dreams of the Deceased to MySpace Add Dreams of the Deceased to Del.icio.us Digg Dreams of the Deceased Add Dreams of the Deceased to Yahoo My Web Add Dreams of the Deceased to Google Bookmarks Add Dreams of the Deceased to Stumbleupon Add Dreams of the Deceased to Reddit
#797884 - 12/27/12 12:50 AM Re: Dreams of the Deceased [Re: jaded_inc]
jenniechan Offline
Gecko

Your huge loss of your loved ones may affect your spiritual life. You have got dreams of your grandma and others

Add Re: Dreams of the Deceased to Twitter Add Re: Dreams of the Deceased to Facebook Add Re: Dreams of the Deceased to MySpace Add Re: Dreams of the Deceased to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Dreams of the Deceased Add Re: Dreams of the Deceased to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Dreams of the Deceased to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Dreams of the Deceased to Stumbleupon Add Re: Dreams of the Deceased to Reddit
#798449 - 12/31/12 01:37 PM Re: Dreams of the Deceased [Re: jaded_inc]
Lori-Dreams Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Hi jaded. I'm sorry that I've been away from the forums for a bit.

First, let me express my sympathy for your loss. It's never easy to be separated from those we love. Dreaming of being surrounded in gray does, among other things, indicate confusion. Nothing is clear when we're immersed in grief. This is a time of grayness (sadness, depression, loss, confusion) for you.

Before I can comment on the Arabic language, I have to know if you speak Arabic in your waking life. What does this language mean to you? And if you're unfamiliar with this language, how did you know it was Arabic?

As for seeing your deceased grandmother, if you and she had a good relationship when she was alive, she might have come to your in your dreams to offer you comfort.

The green pasture. Well now. That sounds familiar to me. So frequently have I dreamed of green pastures. Most dream interpreters would assume that dreaming of a dream pasture means that you might be yearning for better times or situations or that your future will be greener/fairer. Perhaps there will be more money or relaxation. But while I do agree that you might be yearning for ease and relief from earthly sorrows and burdens, this green pasture doesn't always represent that this is coming in your waking life.

This green pasture is a spiritual place where your spirit can rest from your earthly worries during your dream state.

Often, I dream of a beautiful, sunny meadow or flowery clearing. But then, there is a wide open green pasture with a blue sky backdrop. Sometimes, people approach from over the horizon and come to me to visit.

This green pasture is like a space between worlds. Linger in this green pasture, look to the horizon and see who comes to visit you during your dreams...

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage

Add Re: Dreams of the Deceased to Twitter Add Re: Dreams of the Deceased to Facebook Add Re: Dreams of the Deceased to MySpace Add Re: Dreams of the Deceased to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Dreams of the Deceased Add Re: Dreams of the Deceased to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Dreams of the Deceased to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Dreams of the Deceased to Stumbleupon Add Re: Dreams of the Deceased to Reddit
#798474 - 12/31/12 03:27 PM Re: Dreams of the Deceased [Re: Lori-Dreams]
jaded_inc Offline

Thanks so much for your reply! I've been anxiously awaiting. :-) I don't speak arabic really but had a few arabic friends a while ago that taught me a few phrases. One of those phrases is what I said in the dream. That was back a few years ago though. I havn't said those phrases since. Last night I had a dream that Patrick Swayze and I met and danced for a little bit. hehe Are dream interpretations always test book, or is it ok or good to attach personal meaning to them? Even though I'm sure this seems pretty far fetched...the loved one that passed just this month, his name's Jordan...and in analyzing my arabic speaking dream it dawned on me that the people in the country Jordan speak arabic. I think often times dreams can at first seem like they don't make any sense, but on closer examination, in a twisted kind of way they do make sense. Right? I don't know... I'm excited to see what my next dream will be though. This's fun, all the sudden remembering dreams every night! Thanks again!

Moderator:  Lori-Dreams 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
More Makeup Mistakes
by Kimberly - Cosmetics
Cosmetics
The Gifts of ADD
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Attention Deficit Disorder
10:21 PM
Fall Family Fun with Sandwiches
Sandwiches
10:16 PM
The New Martians - book review *new*
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
06:13 PM
Hell's Kitchen
by Nancy Roussy
Reality TV
03:42 PM
Hotel Hell
by Nancy Roussy
Reality TV
03:40 PM
What exercise did you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Exercise
03:33 PM
What's So Important about Good Deeds ?
by Cheryll - Bahá'í Life
Baha'i Faith
01:00 PM
Daily World Peace Group Meditation
by Susan - Meditation Editor
Meditation
12:48 PM
Sandwich du jour
Sandwiches
10:22 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 156 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.