logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
R
OP Offline
R
It seems like God/Goddess is so big, does he/she have an interest in each person and how does this manifest itself? I feel God/Goddess around me and have a relationship with same, in my head. Is that God?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
J
Gecko
Gecko
J
God is always be there with you.

Shark
Shark
god/goddess in in everyone's heart,you can be very brave and confident only if you belive he/she around yourself.

Nbeads, finding the best beading accessories for you.
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
God and the Goddess are very interested in you, Ruby. God and the Goddess are already within you. Just look deep within yourself. We are already a part of the Divine, the spirit world. All that is wanted for us is to be our true selves, to live and to give with unconditional love and joy.

Yes, that relationship you feel is real. When we shed our physical bodies we will be reunited and we will know more love and beauty than we could ever realize as human beings. For now we can have a relationship with God and the Goddess, just by making that connection with intention in our hearts. They are always there for us and with us.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
R
OP Offline
R
Thank you all for your replies. They help me to continue my exploration of this new phase of my life.

S
S
God is interested in all mankind , that's why he sent his son to earth , so mankind can gain salvation through the ransom sacrifice of Jesus

R
OP Offline
R
Dear seahorse1 and everyone else, Thank you for your kind replies. Seahorse1, I guess I forgot to state that I'm not a Christian. But I appreaciate your heartfelt response and thank you. I guess the closest way to describe me would be pagen. I am still exploring how I think and feel about God/Goddess/Universe, etc. I think there may be many Gods and yet one God, like how Hindus perceive the Brahma/Vishnu/Shiva trinity. Or maybe there is one God and each person/sect/religion has their own awareness and experience of God. Whichever way is fine with me. A funny, delightful thing has happened for me. After years of being an atheist, and then deciding that my mind and heart were changing,I had been praying and meditating, though I couldn't feel anything much in the way of God. Recently, I had a wonderful experience of companionship with a loving, peaceful, fun God. It was very exciting! I can't explain it exactly, it was an inner voice replying to my questions, ideas, etc. And it was a very close presence. And there was a lot of interaction like I've never had before. I talked to my shrink about it and asked him if he thought I was going a little crazy. He said no, that if I was crazy then he would have to be crazy because that is how he experiences God. Cool, huh!?!

A
Parakeet
Parakeet
A
Ruby June, Isn't it totally COOL to have such an interaction with what you call a loving, peaceful, and fun God!! I know what that is!!! dave

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Ruby June,

You have found the one true god.

You're very fortunate also to be working with a shrink that is also working with the warm, comforting, fun and COOL God..

Way Cool !

Enjoy !

-- Burt B.

D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Ruby June......that is great! Thanks for sharing.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator

Moderated by  Debbie-SpiritualityEditor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.