Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
KeithB18, Bella Marie, Glady, rani singh, Alycia cullern
57339 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57340 Members
417 Forums
113325 Topics
804633 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 871
Beetlemess 446
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 323
Jana - Creativity Editor 319
Dorcy 64
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 60
Sandra Investing/HFinance 60
Mona - Astronomy 46
Susan - Meditation Editor 46
Dianne W - Editor 40
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#797707 - 12/25/12 01:56 PM Christmas Day - What are you Eating?
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Christmas lunch for me is very veggie salad! With olives, cheddar, and pom-walnut dressing! smile What are you guys having on this special day?

Add Christmas Day - What are you Eating? to Twitter Add Christmas Day - What are you Eating? to Facebook Add Christmas Day - What are you Eating? to MySpace Add Christmas Day - What are you Eating? to Del.icio.us Digg Christmas Day - What are you Eating? Add Christmas Day - What are you Eating? to Yahoo My Web Add Christmas Day - What are you Eating? to Google Bookmarks Add Christmas Day - What are you Eating? to Stumbleupon Add Christmas Day - What are you Eating? to Reddit
#797711 - 12/25/12 03:45 PM Re: Christmas Day - What are you Eating? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Susan - Meditation Editor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee

Loc: The Netherlands
I made a chicken vegetable soup with shredded lettuce stirred in till it wilted. For dinner I cooked steak, a baked potato and green beans. And for dessert, yesterday I made my first ever pecan pie - no cookies this year. Also, no soda.

Add Re: Christmas Day - What are you Eating? to Twitter Add Re: Christmas Day - What are you Eating? to Facebook Add Re: Christmas Day - What are you Eating? to MySpace Add Re: Christmas Day - What are you Eating? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Christmas Day - What are you Eating? Add Re: Christmas Day - What are you Eating? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Christmas Day - What are you Eating? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Christmas Day - What are you Eating? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Christmas Day - What are you Eating? to Reddit
#797714 - 12/25/12 04:13 PM Re: Christmas Day - What are you Eating? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Ninjahedgewych Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Loc: Portsmouth, England
Three fish roast! smile

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. "

Dalai Lama

Add Re: Christmas Day - What are you Eating? to Twitter Add Re: Christmas Day - What are you Eating? to Facebook Add Re: Christmas Day - What are you Eating? to MySpace Add Re: Christmas Day - What are you Eating? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Christmas Day - What are you Eating? Add Re: Christmas Day - What are you Eating? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Christmas Day - What are you Eating? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Christmas Day - What are you Eating? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Christmas Day - What are you Eating? to Reddit
#797717 - 12/25/12 04:53 PM Re: Christmas Day - What are you Eating? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Maria - Prime Time TV Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet

Loc: Stockbridge, GA
Dinner today is seafood. Crab leg, shrimp, turkey sausage, potato and sweet corn boil. I'm all turkeyed out.

#797730 - 12/25/12 08:11 PM Re: Christmas Day - What are you Eating? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Tina - Living Simply Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko

Loc: Bay Area, California
We have turkey and all the trimmings, an almost exact copy of Thanksgiving meal.

WireFreeBra.com

Living Simply-Improve Your Life with Less Clutter Book

#798069 - 12/27/12 06:25 PM Re: Christmas Day - What are you Eating? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
BellaOnline Editor

That's interesting, Tina. I imagine many people have special, big meals at Christmas. We don't tend to do that. The holidays I think of for special meals are Thanksgiving, St. Patrick's Day, and Easter. I think that's it. I suppose Valentine's Day ...

#798071 - 12/27/12 06:39 PM Re: Christmas Day - What are you Eating? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

The dinner selections were numerous, and I didn't bother with the ham, corn, or mashed potatoes. I was picky about what I ate, having a small piece of prime rib roast with a little gravy, one potato croquet slightly bigger than the size of a golf ball, broccoli, mushrooms, artichoke casserole, and salad. It sounds like a lot, but I had a good amount of vegetables. I skipped dessert altogether.

#798078 - 12/27/12 09:19 PM Re: Christmas Day - What are you Eating? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Maria - Prime Time TV Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet

Loc: Stockbridge, GA
Growing up in my family Thanksgiving and Christmas always had huge turkeys and tons of sides and I have carried that family tradition on in my household. However this year, we did something different and had a seafood themed dinner for Christmas. The kids loved it.

#798156 - 12/28/12 03:09 PM Re: Christmas Day - What are you Eating? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
westcoastgurl Offline

Loc: CA
Hi everyone. Just joined today and it was because of the holiday meal(s) I experienced. I love my BFF and the fact that I just get to show up but wow, there was just soooo, much food! She always tells me that I eat like a bird. I think I just eat in moderation! That said, I definitely ate too much and i felt terrible. Was grateful but also happy to come home and just eat a salad. Nice to meet all of you!

#798280 - 12/30/12 01:50 PM Re: Christmas Day - What are you Eating? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
BellaOnline Editor

Dear Westcoastgurl -

Welcome! It's great to have you in our forums. I do think different families have different expectations of how much one should eat. Many people grew up in food-means-love households and are trained to eat as much as they possibly can. Moderation is a much healthier route!

I do love salads smile

Lisa “very veggie” Shea smile

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Word From Last Letter Game
by Beetlemess
Contests & Sweepstakes
10 minutes 22 seconds ago
Shopping at Walmart Game
by Beetlemess
Home Finance
11 minutes 26 seconds ago
Cosmic Halloween Tour . . . If you dare
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 07:48 AM
Ogden garden verse game
by xmeecosmic
Container Gardening
Today at 07:25 AM
Star-gazing – Seeing in Dim Light *new*
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 06:05 AM
Game - The Sandwich
by "Rosie"
Depression
Today at 04:59 AM
Helping Our Teenagers Through Their Phase.
by Elaine -Adolescence Editor
Addictions & Children
Today at 04:41 AM
Do you Imitate some one fashion sense in you life
by Dorcy
Beauty Basics
Today at 03:27 AM
Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Meditation
Yesterday at 09:51 PM
Name a Classic Toy Game
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Creativity
Yesterday at 09:12 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 86 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.