Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
DrdubbleG, mandyjones, Nicola x, Pure Bliss Handbags, LegacyPoetry
57153 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57154 Members
417 Forums
112902 Topics
799165 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 743
Beetlemess 516
Nancy Roussy 227
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 117
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 104
Mystic - Romance Movies 100
Dianne W - Editor 67
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 65
Tracy - Philosophy 57
Karm - SW USA Editor 56
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#796269 - 12/16/12 08:41 PM Win a Hucknall Tribute to Bobby CD
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Enter to win the CD "Hucknall Tribute to Bobby" - a lovely CD full of fascinating songs!

The first one to answer THREE trivia questions correctly will win the prize. This contest is open to anyone living in the US or UK who is aged 18 or older. Only posts that are unedited will be accepted as answers. Prize will be shipped to the winner at no cost to the winner. The prize will be one CD which is worth $12.00. For complete rules, please visit http://www.bellaonline.com/misc/sweeps/rules.asp

Please only enter one contest at a time! You can only win one prize in a given time period.

Question 1:
What river is Memphis, TN located near?
A) Mississippi
B) Nile
C) Hudson
D) Danube

Edited by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames (12/16/12 08:54 PM)
Edit Reason: fixed prize info

Add Win a Hucknall Tribute to Bobby CD to Twitter Add Win a Hucknall Tribute to Bobby CD to Facebook Add Win a Hucknall Tribute to Bobby CD to MySpace Add Win a Hucknall Tribute to Bobby CD to Del.icio.us Digg Win a Hucknall Tribute to Bobby CD Add Win a Hucknall Tribute to Bobby CD to Yahoo My Web Add Win a Hucknall Tribute to Bobby CD to Google Bookmarks Add Win a Hucknall Tribute to Bobby CD to Stumbleupon Add Win a Hucknall Tribute to Bobby CD to Reddit
#796616 - 12/18/12 09:56 AM Re: Win a Hucknall Tribute to Bobby CD [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Beetlemess Offline

C'mon.... no one figured out that TN is north of MS? There is a Memphis, Egypt but that's not TN. Henry did his work much further north & not all rivers are blue.

Sounds almost as bad as my HS Sophomore granddaughter not knowing where Omaha was in the USA, as her cousin recently took a post-college job there.

Add Re: Win a Hucknall Tribute to Bobby CD to Twitter Add Re: Win a Hucknall Tribute to Bobby CD to Facebook Add Re: Win a Hucknall Tribute to Bobby CD to MySpace Add Re: Win a Hucknall Tribute to Bobby CD to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Win a Hucknall Tribute to Bobby CD Add Re: Win a Hucknall Tribute to Bobby CD to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Win a Hucknall Tribute to Bobby CD to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Win a Hucknall Tribute to Bobby CD to Stumbleupon Add Re: Win a Hucknall Tribute to Bobby CD to Reddit
#796897 - 12/19/12 08:16 PM Re: Win a Hucknall Tribute to Bobby CD [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
BellaOnline Editor

I'm sure someone will figure this out soon smile

Add Re: Win a Hucknall Tribute to Bobby CD to Twitter Add Re: Win a Hucknall Tribute to Bobby CD to Facebook Add Re: Win a Hucknall Tribute to Bobby CD to MySpace Add Re: Win a Hucknall Tribute to Bobby CD to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Win a Hucknall Tribute to Bobby CD Add Re: Win a Hucknall Tribute to Bobby CD to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Win a Hucknall Tribute to Bobby CD to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Win a Hucknall Tribute to Bobby CD to Stumbleupon Add Re: Win a Hucknall Tribute to Bobby CD to Reddit
#797583 - 12/24/12 12:22 PM Re: Win a Hucknall Tribute to Bobby CD [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
BellaOnline Editor

Hmmm or maybe we need a few more hints. It isn't the setting of an Agatha Christie novel (that I know of) smile

#807371 - 02/22/13 01:38 PM Re: Win a Hucknall Tribute to Bobby CD [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Cheryll - Bahá'í Life Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet

Loc: California, USA
Oh, too funny! Maybe it isn't that the question is difficult. Could be I don't need that CD, LOL. And I didn't remember, Beetlemess, that there are at least two really famous Memphis sites... Well, hey, last time I had geography was in 7th grade. Now I just Google everything!

You have really good trivia stuff, Lisa. I'm gonna copy, copy, copy... laugh

#812104 - 03/19/13 05:27 PM Re: Win a Hucknall Tribute to Bobby CD [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
BellaOnline Editor

OK another hint. The river isn't in Europe smile

#812191 - 03/20/13 11:07 AM Re: Win a Hucknall Tribute to Bobby CD [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Beetlemess Offline

So that eliminates the Danube....

#814098 - 03/30/13 11:56 PM Re: Win a Hucknall Tribute to Bobby CD [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
BellaOnline Editor

I think we may have to donate this CD to a library, if people don't even want to win it as a free prize wink Hmmmmm.

#832326 - 08/03/13 10:29 PM Re: Win a Hucknall Tribute to Bobby CD [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Erika Lyn Smith Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet

Loc: USA
Question 1:
What river is Memphis, TN located near?
A) Mississippi

Erika Lyn Smith
BellaOnline's Missing & Exploited Children Editor
Missing & Exploited Children Site
BellaOnline's Child Abuse Editor
Child Abuse Site

#832798 - 08/06/13 06:39 PM Re: Win a Hucknall Tribute to Bobby CD [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
BellaOnline Editor

Aha! We have a player! Excellent!

You are right Erika. One point for you!

Question 2:
What famous landmark is in St. Louis, Missouri?

A) A large arch
B) A large square
C) A large hexagon
D) A large amoeba

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
New Post - Donegal Crolly Dolls
by Bee - IrishCulture
Irish Culture
9 minutes 30 seconds ago
Earth from Space - beautiful images
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
9 minutes 42 seconds ago
Any of you know the navaratan rings
by silvergem
Fashion Jewelry
10 minutes 42 seconds ago
how much part jewelry play to make look ?
by silvergem
Women's Fashion
29 minutes 50 seconds ago
What type of shoe or shoes do you enjoy wearing ?
by Jamesst
Women's Fashion
35 minutes 31 seconds ago
Replace one word... (new game)
by Rick - Funny Flicks
Comedy Movies
41 minutes 6 seconds ago
Replace one word (Music Titles)
by Rick - Funny Flicks
Comedy Movies
41 minutes 13 seconds ago
may I know your Shopping sense
by Rina09
Women's Fashion
42 minutes 43 seconds ago
New Article: The Birdcage!
by Rick - Funny Flicks
Comedy Movies
50 minutes 39 seconds ago
Word From Last Letter Game
by Rosie 66
Contests & Sweepstakes
Today at 05:36 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
3 registered (Rina09, Bee - IrishCulture, Mona - Astronomy), 80 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.