Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Bruceox1962, Kelly Z, Arca Decks, arrowproject, Ashley Jessica
56565 Registered Users
Forum Stats
56565 Members
417 Forums
111440 Topics
785992 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Beetlemess 236
Nancy Roussy 171
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 140
loongdragon 139
Rosie 66 130
James Andrew 99
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 89
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 55
Jilly 53
Lestie4containergardens 52
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#786833 - 10/09/12 11:10 AM How to make a door hanger
Mia - Paper Crafts Offline
BellaOnline Editor

Hi all! This week's project is a door hanger that welcomes visitors with greetings of peace:

How to Make a Door Hanger

Enjoy!

Add How to make a door hanger to Twitter Add How to make a door hanger to Facebook Add How to make a door hanger to MySpace Add How to make a door hanger to Del.icio.us Digg How to make a door hanger Add How to make a door hanger to Yahoo My Web Add How to make a door hanger to Google Bookmarks Add How to make a door hanger to Stumbleupon Add How to make a door hanger to Reddit
#797463 - 12/23/12 12:48 AM Re: How to make a door hanger [Re: Mia - Paper Crafts]
SandraJ Offline
Jellyfish

Loc: Oregon
Mia

Your door hanger is very pretty. It reminds me of Spring!

I watched an old VHS tape, subject of crafting, and this lady had a wooden door hanger as the base of her project. She painted it white, decoupaged some vintage papers on it, and also did some rubber stamping with embossing powder! It was very pretty. Unlike yours, she didn't put any cheerful, uplifting words on it.

I don't know where she got the wooden base but I like your idea of using cardboard, chipboard or even several layers of heavy cardstock would work to keep it stiff. Thanks for the good idea. Wish I would have noticed this sooner. It would have been fun to do some door hangers with a Christmas theme! There's always next year. wink

Add Re: How to make a door hanger to Twitter Add Re: How to make a door hanger to Facebook Add Re: How to make a door hanger to MySpace Add Re: How to make a door hanger to Del.icio.us Digg Re: How to make a door hanger Add Re: How to make a door hanger to Yahoo My Web Add Re: How to make a door hanger to Google Bookmarks Add Re: How to make a door hanger to Stumbleupon Add Re: How to make a door hanger to Reddit
#802992 - 01/28/13 03:30 AM Re: How to make a door hanger [Re: Mia - Paper Crafts]
Meredeth King Offline
Shark

Oh` Nice share, that is practical! Thanks for sharing I'd have a try as soon as possible! smile

Add Re: How to make a door hanger to Twitter Add Re: How to make a door hanger to Facebook Add Re: How to make a door hanger to MySpace Add Re: How to make a door hanger to Del.icio.us Digg Re: How to make a door hanger Add Re: How to make a door hanger to Yahoo My Web Add Re: How to make a door hanger to Google Bookmarks Add Re: How to make a door hanger to Stumbleupon Add Re: How to make a door hanger to Reddit
#807099 - 02/21/13 02:31 AM Re: How to make a door hanger [Re: Mia - Paper Crafts]
clairehobby Offline
Shark

i like cardboard door hanger,great idea, thanks for your pecific introduction.

Moderator:  Mia - Paper Crafts 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Please help I'm conducting a research
by tomystars
Women's Fashion
9 seconds ago
Living Joyfully by Choice
by Debbie-SpiritualityEditor
Inspiration
Today at 10:11 AM
Easter Week Meditation
Meditation
Today at 10:05 AM
Hugging and Meditation Are Nurturing
Meditation
Today at 10:02 AM
Where Is Meditation?
Meditation
Today at 09:59 AM
Experiencing Joy by Reflecting and Meditating
Meditation
Today at 09:52 AM
Happy Easter!
Meditation
Today at 09:47 AM
Happy Easter!
Spirituality
Today at 09:46 AM
Sex in the Garden
Container Gardening
Today at 09:44 AM
The Goddess
Spirituality
Today at 09:42 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (Izeigo), 66 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.