logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
OP Offline
B
We typically see the hair color change with the seasons. Darker in the fall and winter months; lighter in the spring and summer. Latley I have seen an influx of women who want to stay with their lighter hair color. I live in Florida so I figure it is just because it still feels like summer here.
I wonder if women who do not live in a warmer climate have started to go darker in color yet.
I am ready for a change so I have been slowly adding in more and more low-lights.

BRANDI FORD
Hair Editor
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
I use very gentle (30 day wash out) coloring on my hair since in the end it will be donated. It's to keep the grey out of the top area. For some reason the grey hairs don't grow long, so the actual ponytail I donate never has any grey in it. So that's good.

In any case, I don't think that I vary my hair color based on seasons. I have 3 or 4 I go between, all "dark brown", and I sort of randomly choose whatever strikes me at the moment. I should track what I choose - maybe I do choose lighter / darker and don't even realize it!

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
The color of hairs take a new look with the season.It does naturally.I sometime use any good quality hair color when my hairs damage by seasonally.But i never took tension for this problem.

B
OP Offline
B
I have finally taken the plunge and went very dark with my hair. I am noticing that other women are taking the same plunge. It is noticably cooler here in Florida so this may be the reason why.

Typically we change with the seasons because we do not have to fight with the sun. In the winter our hair tends to darken slightly and in the summer the sun lightens it. So working with the sun is the easiest way to extend your moneys worth.

BRANDI FORD
Hair Editor
I thins hair is most important beauty of man.

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
I think hair is one aspect, but that nice hair on an angry, scowling person does not equate to beauty. I think the inner joy of a person is what brings out their beauty.

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
B
OP Offline
B
So true Lisa. If a person has an ugly personality then no matter how pretty their hair is it won't help. On the other hand a truely beautiful person who is feeling blue can take some time do their hair and make-up and it could lift their spirits some.

BRANDI FORD
Hair Editor
O
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
O
Since my hair is natural black, I seldom change it. Because when the hair grows longer, it would be very ugly.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.