Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Ballrealty, khajiitjess, Anthony Roman, Eleanor Cocreham, Dr M Jordaan
56546 Registered Users
Forum Stats
56546 Members
417 Forums
111391 Topics
785787 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Beetlemess 284
Nancy Roussy 164
loongdragon 162
Rosie 66 143
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 138
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 97
James Andrew 94
Lestie4containergardens 59
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 54
Lisa - Buddhism 48
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#796745 - 12/19/12 12:01 AM guns and kids?
Tuculia Offline
Gecko

Take a look at the link listed below and tell me what are we doing wrong here. What message did the parents give or not give. We have to do better with making our children feel safe instead of them trying to.

Child brings gun to school for protection

Edited by Tuculia (12/19/12 12:21 AM)

Add guns and kids? to Twitter Add guns and kids? to Facebook Add guns and kids? to MySpace Add guns and kids? to Del.icio.us Digg guns and kids? Add guns and kids? to Yahoo My Web Add guns and kids? to Google Bookmarks Add guns and kids? to Stumbleupon Add guns and kids? to Reddit
#796747 - 12/19/12 12:05 AM Re: gun control in kids? [Re: Tuculia]
Tuculia Offline
Gecko

Let's protect our children so they won't have to protect themselves!

Add Re: gun control in kids? to Twitter Add Re: gun control in kids? to Facebook Add Re: gun control in kids? to MySpace Add Re: gun control in kids? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: gun control in kids? Add Re: gun control in kids? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: gun control in kids? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: gun control in kids? to Stumbleupon Add Re: gun control in kids? to Reddit
#796750 - 12/19/12 12:22 AM Re: gun control in kids? [Re: Tuculia]
Tuculia Offline
Gecko

What's wrong with this picture?

Add Re: gun control in kids? to Twitter Add Re: gun control in kids? to Facebook Add Re: gun control in kids? to MySpace Add Re: gun control in kids? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: gun control in kids? Add Re: gun control in kids? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: gun control in kids? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: gun control in kids? to Stumbleupon Add Re: gun control in kids? to Reddit
#796794 - 12/19/12 12:02 PM Re: gun control in kids? [Re: Tuculia]
Tuculia Offline
Gecko

Let's try to reassure our children. Fear is apart of a natural reaction after a tragedy. But it is our job to reassure our children that we have control of situations like this and we have the ability to make them safe. As soon as we can reassure our children, they can move forward to normalcy again.

#796796 - 12/19/12 12:04 PM Re: gun control in kids? [Re: Tuculia]
Tuculia Offline
Gecko

Allow your daughter to assist in holiday preparations.

#796888 - 12/19/12 07:04 PM Re: gun control in kids? [Re: Tuculia]
Tuculia Offline
Gecko

Make sure she understands that these are natural emotions and that the situation is under control. Reassure her that she can moving forward with taking control of her emotions so that she can continue learning. Let her know that once other children see that she is okay others will follow her lead. She will be helping other children cope.

#797362 - 12/21/12 06:54 PM Re: gun control in kids? [Re: Tuculia]
loongdragon Offline
Koala

Loc: Mont Tremblant,quebec Can
Dear Teculia,

Thank you for taking a stand.I am from Canada.Per Capita we have the same % of guns than America.Yetfor the last100 years we have had 2 incidents involving guns in schools.

Too bad I do not have a copy of a columnist from a french newspaper about Las Vegas right now.for $500. a limo, and the choice of gun.Sperial marriages on shooting ranges with the gun of your choice,and to finish the article a special deal for KIDS
for $30. the kid gets 10 rifle shells 10 revolver shells.
NRA today said thateach school should have armed policeman .
Since the shooting at the primary school sales of the future banned assault rifle has more than doubled.

NRA must be rolling down on the floor laughfing.

I am a Buddhist so a man of peace, and when I read or hear people talk,I start praying,because,nothing will change.

Remember the movie Bowling for Columbine,nothing has changed except it worsened.

Whomever you pray may he help you and your country inthe future.

loong
son of the Universe

www.loongdragon-view-on-buddhism.blogspot.ca

#797363 - 12/21/12 07:13 PM Re: gun control in kids? [Re: Tuculia]
Tuculia Offline
Gecko

Loondragon,

Thank you for dropping by and sharing. This is something the whole world needs to come to a middle ground on. Thanks again for stopping by. Prayer is always good!

#797367 - 12/21/12 08:51 PM Re: gun control in kids? [Re: Tuculia]
loongdragon Offline
Koala

Loc: Mont Tremblant,quebec Can
Dear Teculia,

Just finished watching CNN,.Who is in North America ,the biggest seller of assault rifles,are you well seated?

...............WALLMART.........

loong

www.loongdragon-view-on-buddhism.blogspot.ca

#797369 - 12/21/12 09:26 PM Re: gun control in kids? [Re: Tuculia]
Tuculia Offline
Gecko

Now this is news - I'm going to have to look this up!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Tuculia, Daughters Editor 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
What is a Flashback?
by Val_at_FictionWriting
Fiction Writing
9 minutes 15 seconds ago
The Goddess
by ancientflaxman
Spirituality
Yesterday at 09:07 PM
Mindfulness and Meditation in Plain English
by Lisa - Buddhism
Buddhism
Yesterday at 07:55 PM
Father Hell - Astronomer
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Yesterday at 07:54 PM
My abortion coercion
by Suzanne-Pro-Choice Editor
Pro-Choice
Yesterday at 04:32 PM
Lost Dog help?
by Debbie-SpiritualityEditor
Pagan
Yesterday at 03:52 PM
Vision Boards for Priorities
by JOY ( Self Development )
Self Development
Yesterday at 03:37 PM
What did you SPEND money on today?
by Nancy Roussy
Frugal Living
Yesterday at 03:34 PM
Favorite online site / service?
by Rosie 66
Online Services
Yesterday at 02:48 PM
Living Joyfully by Choice
by Yvonnie-Inspired
Inspiration
Yesterday at 02:36 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
2 registered (Izeigo, Val_at_FictionWriting), 83 Guests and 12 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.