Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
mxvjjet00, sophaylavender, titianfire, kitchenvibe, Sandra Gail
56988 Registered Users
Forum Stats
56989 Members
417 Forums
112496 Topics
795107 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 723
Beetlemess 710
Karm - SW USA Editor 285
Nancy Roussy 176
Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 165
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 124
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 122
Linu 114
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 109
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 101
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#796884 - 12/19/12 06:21 PM Doomsday Picture Writing Prompts
Lisa - Fiction Writing Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Loc: Beattyville, KY
I�m sure that by now you are aware of the rumor that the world will end on December 21, 2012. Do you believe everything will really end on that date? I don�t, but this is an opportunity for you, as a writer, to create stories that depict the end of life as we know it. Scam artists try to take scare people and make a fast buck. Take advantage of this situation and do something much more honest � write a story.

Doomsday Picture Writing Prompts

Edited by Lisa - Fiction Writing (12/21/12 07:29 AM)

Add Doomsday Picture Writing Prompts to Twitter Add Doomsday Picture Writing Prompts to Facebook Add Doomsday Picture Writing Prompts to MySpace Add Doomsday Picture Writing Prompts to Del.icio.us Digg Doomsday Picture Writing Prompts Add Doomsday Picture Writing Prompts to Yahoo My Web Add Doomsday Picture Writing Prompts to Google Bookmarks Add Doomsday Picture Writing Prompts to Stumbleupon Add Doomsday Picture Writing Prompts to Reddit
#796958 - 12/20/12 11:09 AM Re: Doomsday Picture Writing Prompts [Re: Lisa - Fiction Writing]
Susan - Meditation Editor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee

Loc: The Netherlands
I think that life as we knew it ended with the Newtown killings ... in my mind the most horrendous act in recent times because of the children killed.

There is no doubt in my mind that assault weapons need to be banned. And that mental health issues need to be addressed and controlled adequately.

I'm glad this is Obama's 2nd term so he can put his weight behind these issues without worrying he won't be popular with some.

Add Re: Doomsday Picture Writing Prompts to Twitter Add Re: Doomsday Picture Writing Prompts to Facebook Add Re: Doomsday Picture Writing Prompts to MySpace Add Re: Doomsday Picture Writing Prompts to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Doomsday Picture Writing Prompts Add Re: Doomsday Picture Writing Prompts to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Doomsday Picture Writing Prompts to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Doomsday Picture Writing Prompts to Stumbleupon Add Re: Doomsday Picture Writing Prompts to Reddit
#797207 - 12/21/12 07:32 AM Re: Doomsday Picture Writing Prompts [Re: Lisa - Fiction Writing]
Lisa - Fiction Writing Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Loc: Beattyville, KY
Sorry for the blank post that has appeared for this article. Apparently the forum doesn't like this one article for some reason. I have tried to post it through Chrome, and I have tried to post it through Firefox, but it refuses to post. I was able to successfully post a link for this morning's article, so I am really puzzled. If you wish to read Doomsday Picture Writing Prompts, please go to my homepage and you should find it there.

Add Re: Doomsday Picture Writing Prompts to Twitter Add Re: Doomsday Picture Writing Prompts to Facebook Add Re: Doomsday Picture Writing Prompts to MySpace Add Re: Doomsday Picture Writing Prompts to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Doomsday Picture Writing Prompts Add Re: Doomsday Picture Writing Prompts to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Doomsday Picture Writing Prompts to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Doomsday Picture Writing Prompts to Stumbleupon Add Re: Doomsday Picture Writing Prompts to Reddit

Moderator:  Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
2014 Eating Log
by Nancy Roussy
Low Carb
2 seconds ago
What did you dream about last night?
by Nancy Roussy
Dreams
3 minutes 20 seconds ago
Align Probiotic Supplement Review
by BB -Body Care
Body Care
7 minutes 59 seconds ago
Who You Are and Who You Ain't
by Jana - Creativity Editor
Creativity
17 minutes 24 seconds ago
Better Nutrition Helps ADD
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Attention Deficit Disorder
Today at 09:24 AM
The Gifts of ADD
Today at 09:22 AM
Planning Safe Vacation Fun with ADD
Today at 09:21 AM
Sandwich du jour
Sandwiches
Today at 09:19 AM
Saturn's Moons – Facts for Kids *new*
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 09:00 AM
Russia - the hope of the World
by VestnikRA
Russian Culture
Today at 08:44 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
3 registered (Nancy Roussy, Jana - Creativity Editor, BB -Body Care), 90 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.