Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
azirajewels, Chrissy Brady-Smith, Emma Lomax, noahmiller2, Yass Ifisovich
57459 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57460 Members
417 Forums
113586 Topics
806647 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 07:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 417
Nancy Roussy 228
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 122
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 63
Jana - Creativity Editor 57
Mona - Astronomy 51
Beetlemess 49
Sandra Investing/HFinance 48
Susan - Meditation Editor 40
mary-tea1 23
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#796868 - 12/19/12 11:26 AM Ways to be creative during busy times!-New article
Jennifer-Creativity Offline

Hello everyone!
A new article is up and it is just in time for the holidays. It deals with how to remain creative despite the busy times in our lives.

Also, please feel free to share how you keep your creativity alive during the chaotic times in life. I love to hear suggestions!

Click here to read it: 5 Ways to Foster Creativity During Busy Times

Edited by Jennifer-Creativity (12/19/12 12:35 PM)

Add Ways to be creative during busy times!-New article to Twitter Add Ways to be creative during busy times!-New article to Facebook Add Ways to be creative during busy times!-New article to MySpace Add Ways to be creative during busy times!-New article to Del.icio.us Digg Ways to be creative during busy times!-New article Add Ways to be creative during busy times!-New article to Yahoo My Web Add Ways to be creative during busy times!-New article to Google Bookmarks Add Ways to be creative during busy times!-New article to Stumbleupon Add Ways to be creative during busy times!-New article to Reddit
#796875 - 12/19/12 12:17 PM Re: Ways to be creative during busy times!-New article [Re: Jennifer-Creativity]
SandraJ Offline
Jellyfish

Loc: Oregon
I just tried to go to your article by clicking on the link. It did not work. It said that this http could not be located. frown

Add Re: Ways to be creative during busy times!-New article to Twitter Add Re: Ways to be creative during busy times!-New article to Facebook Add Re: Ways to be creative during busy times!-New article to MySpace Add Re: Ways to be creative during busy times!-New article to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Ways to be creative during busy times!-New article Add Re: Ways to be creative during busy times!-New article to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Ways to be creative during busy times!-New article to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Ways to be creative during busy times!-New article to Stumbleupon Add Re: Ways to be creative during busy times!-New article to Reddit
#796877 - 12/19/12 12:34 PM Re: Ways to be creative during busy times!-New article [Re: Jennifer-Creativity]
SandraJ Offline
Jellyfish

I had a whole posting right here....where did it go?????? mad

Edited by SandraJ (12/19/12 12:35 PM)

Add Re: Ways to be creative during busy times!-New article to Twitter Add Re: Ways to be creative during busy times!-New article to Facebook Add Re: Ways to be creative during busy times!-New article to MySpace Add Re: Ways to be creative during busy times!-New article to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Ways to be creative during busy times!-New article Add Re: Ways to be creative during busy times!-New article to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Ways to be creative during busy times!-New article to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Ways to be creative during busy times!-New article to Stumbleupon Add Re: Ways to be creative during busy times!-New article to Reddit
#796878 - 12/19/12 12:36 PM Re: Ways to be creative during busy times!-New article [Re: SandraJ]

Hi SandraJ!
I just fixed the link. Thank you for the head's up
smile

#796883 - 12/19/12 12:48 PM Re: Ways to be creative during busy times!-New article [Re: Jennifer-Creativity]
SandraJ Offline
Jellyfish

You're welcome!

My comment that would not post went something like this (shorter version).

I read your article and agree with you completely about keeping a journal with creativity notes. I have a composition book in my purse, a notebook on my beside table for late night ideas, and a notepad by my computer for online inspiration. I have an issue with my memory (it's not good) so I do my best to write down ideas AS I GET THEM!

#797355 - 12/21/12 12:13 PM Re: Ways to be creative during busy times!-New article [Re: SandraJ]

Hi SandraJ!
Yes, I find that if I don't write my ideas down as I get them, when I finally have time to act on them I won't remember what it was I wanted to do! Once in awhile inspiration occurs at the right time (when I have time to act on it) but usually they are separate events.

Happy Holidays!
smile

#800349 - 01/12/13 10:20 PM Re: Ways to be creative during busy times!-New article [Re: Jennifer-Creativity]
Meredeth King Offline
Shark

Thanks, Jennifer for sharing the inspiring articles with us, really benefit from it very much. I would like to ride any bus that comes to me and get off at random station, see lots of people I met in the progress and try to talk to them to share what they would like to tell me, that is how I get to keep my creativity alive during the chaotic times in life. :)

#822612 - 05/21/13 03:57 AM Re: Ways to be creative during busy times!-New article [Re: Jennifer-Creativity]
MarkFichara Offline

Thanks Jennifer for a nice article and a link. I think creativity is all around us and we just need to make a clear look inside us for that. Its what you see and you can make it more creative with your positive efforts. Thanks and keep sharing.

Moderator:  Jana - Creativity Editor 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Change a letter game - 6 letter edition
by Dorcy
Inspiration
10 minutes 3 seconds ago
What did you SPEND money on today?
by Nancy Roussy
Frugal Living
Yesterday at 04:26 PM
Tunafish - cans? packets?
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Low Carb
Yesterday at 02:30 PM
Broomsticks Pagan shop
by Ninjahedgewych
Pagan
Yesterday at 10:54 AM
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Yesterday at 09:54 AM
What will you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Yesterday at 09:53 AM
2014 Eating Log
by Nancy Roussy
Low Carb
Yesterday at 09:50 AM
What did you dream about last night?
by Nancy Roussy
Dreams
Yesterday at 09:46 AM
15 Potluck Dishes for any Occasion
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Sandwiches
Yesterday at 08:28 AM
Attention Deficit Disorder and Pet Ownership
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Attention Deficit Disorder
Yesterday at 08:26 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (Dorcy), 46 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.