Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
nigarnigar, vebuskeder, Ladybugz, LLTC, ethniccode
57299 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57300 Members
417 Forums
113264 Topics
803563 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 572
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 375
Beetlemess 299
Jana - Creativity Editor 235
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 83
Nancy Roussy 59
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 55
Dorcie's 53
Sandra Investing/HFinance 51
Linu 47
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#796702 - 12/18/12 04:57 PM Found Great Book on Papercrafting!
SandraJ Offline
Jellyfish

Loc: Oregon
I recently borrowed a book from my local library....[u]Paper Made![/u]. It's "101 exceptional projects to make out of everyday paper." I like this book so much that I'm about to go online to see if I can get it! Lots of great ideas and many of these can be done with kids. Many of the projects use stuff you already have at home (toilet paper roles, tin cans). Copy right is 2012 and the publisher is Workman Publishing, NY. Nope, I don't get any kick backs for suggesting this book. :) Check it out at your local library.

Add Found Great Book on Papercrafting! to Twitter Add Found Great Book on Papercrafting! to Facebook Add Found Great Book on Papercrafting! to MySpace Add Found Great Book on Papercrafting! to Del.icio.us Digg Found Great Book on Papercrafting! Add Found Great Book on Papercrafting! to Yahoo My Web Add Found Great Book on Papercrafting! to Google Bookmarks Add Found Great Book on Papercrafting! to Stumbleupon Add Found Great Book on Papercrafting! to Reddit
#796762 - 12/19/12 02:55 AM Re: Found Great Book on Papercrafting! [Re: SandraJ]
clairehobby Offline
Shark

dear sandra, thanks for your sharing,if you find it online,could you pls give me the website,it sounds great for our paper projects at home. i am the same crazy about it

Add Re: Found Great Book on Papercrafting! to Twitter Add Re: Found Great Book on Papercrafting! to Facebook Add Re: Found Great Book on Papercrafting! to MySpace Add Re: Found Great Book on Papercrafting! to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Found Great Book on Papercrafting! Add Re: Found Great Book on Papercrafting! to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Found Great Book on Papercrafting! to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Found Great Book on Papercrafting! to Stumbleupon Add Re: Found Great Book on Papercrafting! to Reddit
#796833 - 12/19/12 02:50 PM Re: Found Great Book on Papercrafting! [Re: clairehobby]
SandraJ Offline
Jellyfish

Loc: Oregon
Well, I found the book on Amazon.com
It's published price is $16.95 (US) but Amazon has it for $11.53 (US). The book also qualifies for free shipping if you buy $25 or more in qualifying merchandise (check the website for complete details).

Anyway, I ordered it and another book:
The Complete Decorated Journal: A Compendium of Journaling Techniques for $14.93.

I got an email that it shipped today (already!) and should be delivered on Dec. 24th! I got the free shipping, did not even ask for expedited! I did not need the books before Christmas since it's a purchase for me.

Check it out. Amazon lets you view a few of the pages to entice you! Sandra

Add Re: Found Great Book on Papercrafting! to Twitter Add Re: Found Great Book on Papercrafting! to Facebook Add Re: Found Great Book on Papercrafting! to MySpace Add Re: Found Great Book on Papercrafting! to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Found Great Book on Papercrafting! Add Re: Found Great Book on Papercrafting! to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Found Great Book on Papercrafting! to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Found Great Book on Papercrafting! to Stumbleupon Add Re: Found Great Book on Papercrafting! to Reddit
#803877 - 02/01/13 04:05 AM Re: Found Great Book on Papercrafting! [Re: SandraJ]
clairehobby Offline
Shark

Thank you, i have found it on Amazon.com. That's really a good book, thank for your sharing, hope we can excahger papercrafts idea in the future.

Moderator:  Mia - Paper Crafts 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Introduction
by Betty6123
Women's Fashion
39 minutes 31 seconds ago
Shopping at Costco Game
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Sandwiches
43 minutes 26 seconds ago
Nurture Can Improve Cortical Thickness in ADD
Attention Deficit Disorder
44 minutes 31 seconds ago
First Letter-Last Letter
Attention Deficit Disorder
46 minutes 35 seconds ago
Thin Sandwiches with Bold Taste
Sandwiches
47 minutes 6 seconds ago
Sides du jour
Sandwiches
50 minutes 9 seconds ago
What Did You Write Today?
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Fiction Writing
Today at 08:10 AM
The Challenge of Aging Wine
by barrymarion
Wine
Today at 06:53 AM
Italian Pot Roast Over The Stove
by barrymarion
Italian Food
Today at 06:51 AM
Wristwatches - what do you wear?
by nigarnigar
Beauty Basics
Today at 05:26 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 65 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.