logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#796554 12/17/12 08:47 PM
J
OP Offline
J
I guess the title says it all. I'm kinda on the verge of freaking out. I think I am pregnant and I am only 18. I'm still in my first year of college and I have no idea if I am or not. I am still waiting on my period which just isn't happening and I haven't taken a pregnancy test yet cause I haven't been able to afford it since the holidays have left me dry. I read online on how to make a homemade pregnancy test and I read that if you put bleach in a bowl then mix it with your own urine it'll start frothing if you are pregnant, and what do you know, it started frothing. It's just not the right time for me so I am hoping someone can tell me if I am or not as soon as possible. Thank you very much for your time. Please no judging, I am in a solid relationship of almost 4 years so it wasn't teenage stupidity. - Jessica

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Jessica444 #796708 12/18/12 02:11 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Hi Jessica & welcome to Bella smile

First I just wanted to offer up to you that Bella is a VERY non-judgmental place. At least we try our most human best wink Emotions here and there, but really, this is one of the best places I've encountered to express, learn, ask or well, just vent. So, no worries, o.k.?

Pregnancy? Well, for me, I've had only one reading where a person wanted to know of 3 men whom, the father was.

It was our first meeting, so it was the all smiles and awkard or nervous, you know...that thing before a person gets comfortable.

We were chatting and I shook my head like...this is confusing. At that point I knew the "read" had begun. She was talking and talking and I said, " I don't mean to be rude, but I don't feel that you're pregnant???? Are you sure that you are?"

She said she had taken a test and missed her period. I checked again and I'm still..." I really don't feel that you're pregnant..." Let's wait a couple weeks and see...

She ended up not being pregnant but all the signs were there. No miscarriage or anything like that. Just hormones.

My reason for mentioning this is, I'd wait and purchase a pregnancy test. Don't waste your money on a reading or anything. They are fairly cheap, even by going to a dollar store.

Urine...well - when I clean my toilet bowl. I leave the bleach set. And with a household no one actually sees the "Cleaning Fairy" so they just pee away, lol. I do get to hear about all the foam.

Try not to worry and get a test to know for certain. If it happens you are, really all a situation needs is love to know the direction that's right for them.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Jessica444 #796906 12/19/12 07:06 PM
J
OP Offline
J
Thank you for your reply. I did in fact end up getting a test and it did end up being positive. I still don't know how to feel about it. I have a feeling that it is a girl, I don't know how to explain that feeling. My mother also had a dream that I was pregnant with a girl. I have an ultrasound Thursday to find out how far along I am. I'm just so confused. I don't know what to do. I don't know if it's better to have it or not to have it. My mother really wants me too and my boyfriend doesn't. Well either way they would be supportive at their best but it's still a very tough decision. Financially I'm not the richest person ever and I'm still in college, it's just very overwhelming. I have no idea what I am going to do! -Jessica

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.