L
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
L
Hi Everyone

I went to an excellent event on 12/12/12 led by Solara An-Ra. It was in readiness for the heightened energies coming into the planet right now. Read the message I received here:
December 2012 and beyond

21st December has been much anticipated as the shift into the true New Age on Earth and who knows whether the shift will happen suddenly or gradually? Gradually is easier to cope with maybe, but we will see! Do you have anything special planned?

Last edited by Lauren_D'Silva; 12/17/12 11:30 AM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hi Lauren, a lovely message and article from you. Personally I sense we are still in the 'choicepoint' phase of this transition, and that that will continue for a long time - that decisions made in the consciousness of each of us over the coming decades - or perhaps even longer - will determine whether we are able to reach a new paradigm. But certainly we can all feel the intensity of this time, and both the 'breakdowns' and 'breakthroughs' that are resulting, on both the personal and social levels.
For myself, I am hosting a pre-solstice meditation this Wednesday night, and just finished a series of classes on Ancient Egypt that ended up being a lot about healing past karmas, so that played in very well to the shifts going on right now.
My actual 12/21 will be filled with kid activities - kids have holiday parties at school, and then are off for awhile. That's the perfect way to spend the day to me!

Lisa Erickson, Buddhism Editor
Buddhism Site
Teaching and Private Session Website: Enlightened Energetics
Blog: Mommy Mystic
J
Gecko
Gecko
J
Thanks for sharing a wonderful message. Really loved your article. I will be at home on 21/12 and spend my day with my family.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Partying hearty! Post Yule Ritual the local 'Rusty Cutter' won't know what hit it. Especially as the Ritual is dedicated to the Norse Pantheon - wonder if they'll allow some axe throwing as part of the entertainment?

Ian - Pagan Editor

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. "

Dalai Lama
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
December 21, 2012: Being introspective. Even more dedicated to service to Spirit.

L
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
L
Lovely stuff, though not sure about the axe throwing wink

I will be lighting the peaceful blue Unity candle I bought in Glastonbury which is an interfaith creation containing essences of plants harvested through the year, including Glastonbury Thorn. I'll also use the specially blended incense I purchase & we will have a little ceremony tomorrow evening.

Meditate on the seven qualities that humankind needs to develop in order to access and attain the wisdom of the soul:
Love, Knowledge, Freedom, Manifestation, Joy, Peace and Unity

If you have a channelling quartz this can help you. Channellers have a main face with seven sides and a small triangular face opposite.

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
I wish I could be at the celebration on top of the Tor in Glastonbury. But commitments prevent that this year. So I will do a little meditation, and then the usual things. Wishing a blessed, happy and peaceful Holiday season to all! laugh

Affirmation CDs & Spiritual Gifts
http://www.positiveaffirmationsandaudiostories.co.uk

BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
I love hearing and feeling the essence of how others will be celebrating the breakthrough ...

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.