Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Anthony Roman, Eleanor Cocreham, Dr M Jordaan, Ketan bhargav, Lyle
56544 Registered Users
Forum Stats
56544 Members
417 Forums
111389 Topics
785782 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Beetlemess 284
loongdragon 167
Nancy Roussy 163
Rosie 66 142
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 140
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 98
James Andrew 94
Lestie4containergardens 63
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 54
Lisa - Buddhism 49
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#795769 - 12/11/12 02:43 PM Will I Find Love Again?
Caren - Divorce Offline

How to find love again after divorce, and how to know whether you're ready to.

Will I Find Love Again?

Add  Will I Find Love Again? to Twitter Add  Will I Find Love Again? to Facebook Add  Will I Find Love Again? to MySpace Add  Will I Find Love Again? to Del.icio.us Digg  Will I Find Love Again? Add  Will I Find Love Again? to Yahoo My Web Add  Will I Find Love Again? to Google Bookmarks Add  Will I Find Love Again? to Stumbleupon Add  Will I Find Love Again? to Reddit
#796229 - 12/16/12 01:24 AM Re: Will I Find Love Again? [Re: Caren - Divorce]
Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Great article, Caren. I've been there, and you definitely can find love again.

Add Re:  Will I Find Love Again? to Twitter Add Re:  Will I Find Love Again? to Facebook Add Re:  Will I Find Love Again? to MySpace Add Re:  Will I Find Love Again? to Del.icio.us Digg Re:  Will I Find Love Again? Add Re:  Will I Find Love Again? to Yahoo My Web Add Re:  Will I Find Love Again? to Google Bookmarks Add Re:  Will I Find Love Again? to Stumbleupon Add Re:  Will I Find Love Again? to Reddit
#829308 - 07/12/13 07:15 AM Re: Will I Find Love Again? [Re: Caren - Divorce]
Veer Offline

Love to read the article. Great. Definately one can find their new partner. Life never stops without anyone. So, keeps moving.

Add Re:  Will I Find Love Again? to Twitter Add Re:  Will I Find Love Again? to Facebook Add Re:  Will I Find Love Again? to MySpace Add Re:  Will I Find Love Again? to Del.icio.us Digg Re:  Will I Find Love Again? Add Re:  Will I Find Love Again? to Yahoo My Web Add Re:  Will I Find Love Again? to Google Bookmarks Add Re:  Will I Find Love Again? to Stumbleupon Add Re:  Will I Find Love Again? to Reddit
#830972 - 07/24/13 10:03 PM Re: Will I Find Love Again? [Re: Caren - Divorce]
Elleise - Clairvoyance Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Zebra

Loc: IL
Sometimes after a breakup be it a divorce, relationship (long or short-term), being ready to find love really is the key to finding lasting love.

Far too often people jump right back in, myself included way back when and got out as soon as humanly possible. They're honest mistakes anyone can make, due to finances, low self-esteem, or simply just missing having someone to be with.

I've found reaching out, SAFELY online to be a helpful stepping stone. By that I mean, no personal information, just messaging, light-hearted topics.

With the economy the way it is, people will do and say just about anything if they feel there's a good catch off in the waiting... confused

Edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance (07/24/13 10:04 PM)

#830980 - 07/24/13 11:07 PM Re: Will I Find Love Again? [Re: Caren - Divorce]
loongdragon Offline
Koala

Loc: Mont Tremblant,quebec Can
Dear Elleise,

One can look for love,one can wait for love and one can live without the 2 expressions,i used.HAPPILY.

Divorced 41 years ago,had live-in partners 8 t9 years.Lived alone the rest of the time.Still am very happy by myself.

loong

Good luck for your search of love ,if it is what you are looking for.

www.loongdragon-view-on-buddhism.blogspot.ca

#831075 - 07/26/13 12:53 AM Re: Will I Find Love Again? [Re: loongdragon]
BellaOnline Editor
Zebra

Hi Loong,

I was responding to the article and, well, just people who might feel, after their heart has been broken there isn't hope, but it's impossible for there not to be.

The cycle of life. It begins, like the seasons, decays, and renews. It is an will always be, there for love, be it one alone or one wishing for that of companion, whatever that companion may be, yes! You will find LOVE smile

#831148 - 07/26/13 02:38 PM Re: Will I Find Love Again? [Re: Caren - Divorce]
loongdragon Offline
Koala

Dear Elleise.

Thank you.But who says ,I am looking for love,except thelove of humans and sentient beings.

loong

#831256 - 07/28/13 02:11 AM Re: Will I Find Love Again? [Re: loongdragon]
BellaOnline Editor
Zebra

I didn't confused

#831337 - 07/28/13 08:32 PM Re: Will I Find Love Again? [Re: Caren - Divorce]
loongdragon Offline
Koala

Dear Elleise,

I am not understanding the sense of your sentence.
However ,if you would rather not clarifie,that phrase,it's fine with me.

Respectfully yours

loong

#831995 - 08/02/13 04:33 AM Re: Will I Find Love Again? [Re: loongdragon]
BellaOnline Editor
Zebra

o.k. somewhere there's a "Mimosa" with my magnetic key card stripe right along the side from cork to bottom....

Loon, I don't know what You're saying, but I can tell you what I feel.

I was going to say everyone, but not everyone. But people just seem so pizzy these days.

I mean, no one (it feels) is speaking freely. Then that feels like it backs up into frustration.

I have no idea what you mean or what you want me to explain.

You said, Who says your not looking for...(I can't find the rest of the sentence).

I didn't was my answer.

Love comes in many forms, more than even we are aware. But I feel it important to add you do feel a bit angry.

If you feel like talking about why, why?

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Favorite online site / service?
by Rosie 66
Online Services
16 minutes 7 seconds ago
Living Joyfully by Choice
by Yvonnie-Inspired
Inspiration
28 minutes 2 seconds ago
What Movie Did You See Yesterday?
by Grace - Mystery Movies
Mystery Movies
Today at 01:09 PM
Daily World Peace Group Meditation
by Susan - Meditation Editor
Meditation
Today at 12:55 PM
Easter Week Meditation
by Susan - Meditation Editor
Meditation
Today at 12:52 PM
Self-Indulgence Can Harm Your Writing
by Val_at_FictionWriting
Fiction Writing
Today at 12:50 PM
Appreciate Your Body Parts
by James Andrew
Large & Lovely
Today at 12:36 PM
What Makes You Feel Beauty?
by James Andrew
Large & Lovely
Today at 12:31 PM
Google for everything
by James Andrew
Online Services
Today at 12:17 PM
What exercise did you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Exercise
Today at 12:08 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
2 registered (Izeigo, Anthony Roman), 135 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.