Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Manisha Pal, Rain_2014, EmmaIsherwood, fit4fashion, ashjoielee
57314 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57314 Members
417 Forums
113288 Topics
803791 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 604
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 368
Beetlemess 279
Jana - Creativity Editor 277
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 80
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 61
Dorcy 57
Nancy Roussy 54
Mona - Astronomy 49
Linu 47
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 15 of 15 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15
Topic Options
#796156 - 12/14/12 10:21 PM Re: Prayer Requests [Re: Lynne - ChristianLiving]
Lynne - ChristianLiving Offline

BellaOnline Editor
Wolf

Loc: Indiana
Heartbroken and praying for the families of the shooting victims in Conneticut. Praying for their comfort and peace.

Believers put on the armor of God and stand strong against the evil one.

Lynne Waite Chapman

Christian Living @ BellaOnline
Women of the Bible E-Book and the Names of God E-Book

Updo, Hair Color, Ageless Women E-Books and Hair Information

Follow us on Facebook -- Facebook.com/Bible.Living

Add Re: Prayer Requests to Twitter Add Re: Prayer Requests to Facebook Add Re: Prayer Requests to MySpace Add Re: Prayer Requests to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Prayer Requests Add Re: Prayer Requests to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Prayer Requests to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Prayer Requests to Stumbleupon Add Re: Prayer Requests to Reddit
#796157 - 12/14/12 10:36 PM Re: Prayer Requests [Re: Lynne - ChristianLiving]
Angie Offline
Zebra

Makes you wonder what on earth possessed someone to do such a thing.

Add Re: Prayer Requests to Twitter Add Re: Prayer Requests to Facebook Add Re: Prayer Requests to MySpace Add Re: Prayer Requests to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Prayer Requests Add Re: Prayer Requests to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Prayer Requests to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Prayer Requests to Stumbleupon Add Re: Prayer Requests to Reddit
#816109 - 04/11/13 10:33 AM Re: Prayer Requests [Re: Lynne - ChristianLiving]

BellaOnline Editor
Wolf

Sometime we forget to ask for prayers or ourselves.
Please pray that I am able to live one day at a time, remembering to live in grace.

Recent events are explained here:
God's Promises for Grieving

Lynne Waite Chapman

#866499 - 06/13/14 07:32 AM Re: Prayer Requests [Re: Lynne - ChristianLiving]

BellaOnline Editor
Wolf

I'm praying today that we get a glimpse of how truly holy God is. No matter how painful that is, it is the only way we see how unholy we are and the only way to realize our need for a Savior.

Lynne Waite Chapman

#866877 - 06/17/14 08:44 AM Re: Prayer Requests [Re: Lynne - ChristianLiving]

BellaOnline Editor
Wolf

Today, I'm praying that as Jesus taught us to pray, "Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name..." that God's name will be held as holy on this earth.

I pray that all Christians will remember that God said we should not profane his name and we will not use it casually.

Lynne Waite Chapman

#867607 - 06/20/14 10:08 AM Re: Prayer Requests [Re: Lynne - ChristianLiving]
Angie Offline
Zebra

I am praying for the Christian woman in Sudan who is in prison with her two children (one newborn) because she was accused of converting to Christianity. She has been sentenced to die for her faith. She is married to a Christian.

I also pray for world peace - peace within so that people all over the world, including here, can get a long with each other.

#868548 - 06/24/14 04:51 PM Re: Prayer Requests [Re: Angie]
Angie Offline
Zebra

This is the latest - God does answer prayers,

Sudanese Christian woman freed; apostasy conviction voided
A Sudanese appeals court has overturned the conviction of Miriam Ibrahim, the Christian woman who had been sentenced to death for apostasy. . . .

#874337 - 08/11/14 11:06 AM Re: Prayer Requests [Re: Lynne - ChristianLiving]
redducky1 Offline

What happened to this forum? It looks like there was all sorts of activity before, but now it's just random posters here &amp; there. I have a prayer request, but it doesn't look like anybody is available to pray on this forum today. Maybe that is God's message to me that I need ONLY depend upon Him. My OWN prayers are enough, and He DOES hear me. I don't need to involve others. God has it covered. We are taught in scripture that faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things NOT seen. So that means I need to THANK GOD BEFORE I even see the results. If I have faith, then I BELIEVE that God hates my prayer &amp; He has ALREADY answered it. Thank you Jesus!! I don't deserve your love &amp; forgiveness. I don't deserve the protection of the blood of Jesus upon myself &amp; my family. Your protection &amp; provision is unending. I THANK YOU GOD, for EVERYTHING you have done and everything you are about to do!! My family needs YOU each &amp; every moment. I THANK YOU GOD for the testimony you have put in my mouth. Help me to share it with others so that YOU may be glorified &amp; souls may be saved from hell's burning fire. I LOVE YOU, Lord!! Help me to live for you every moment so that my life's actions may be a testimony to YOU. I submit to you and I ask that the Holy Spirit be my guide. Thank you again for meeting ALL of our needs!!

#874341 - 08/11/14 11:27 AM Re: Prayer Requests [Re: Lynne - ChristianLiving]

BellaOnline Editor
Wolf

Hello redducky1,
There are always people here to pray for you.Christians don't always post a lot of comments, but we pray a lot. Praying for your needs and thanking God for your faith.

Lynne Waite Chapman

#874443 - 08/11/14 04:43 PM Re: Prayer Requests [Re: Lynne - ChristianLiving]
Angie Offline
Zebra

Yes, we do pray a lot and community prayer is so important. Redducky1 we will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

Page 15 of 15 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15

Moderator:  Lynne - ChristianLiving 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Boston Bruins afghan pattern to crochet
by Healthierheart
Crochet
1 second ago
Partial solar eclipse - Oct 23 2014
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
12 minutes 54 seconds ago
Replace one word (Music Titles)
by Dorcy
Comedy Movies
39 minutes 43 seconds ago
Name some Angels & Their Meaning
by "Rosie"
Bible Basics
Today at 05:06 AM
Word From Last Letter Game
by "Rosie"
Contests & Sweepstakes
Today at 04:58 AM
Music ABC game
by "Rosie"
Pop Music
Today at 04:52 AM
What Did You Write Today?
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Fiction Writing
Today at 02:41 AM
Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation
Meditation
Yesterday at 09:54 PM
What Makes You Feel Beauty?
by Rain_2014
Large & Lovely
Yesterday at 08:18 PM
Salad Time
Low Carb
Yesterday at 08:17 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
3 registered (Healthierheart, Mona - Astronomy, 1 invisible), 57 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.