Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
I don't know that I would say jewerly makes someone more attractive - for me, it's a personality that makes someone more attractive :-) but jewerly can enhance an outfit.

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
Sponsored Post Advertisement
S
S
Jewelry, fashion and accessories is as unique as the individual. Every woman has her own sense of style, so what may be right for one is not right for another. Accessorizing jewelry with fashion is a matter of preference. If you feel beautiful than that's all that counts.

EDIT: (new posters aren't allowed to use promotional URLs)

Last edited by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames; 11/26/12 09:29 PM.
B
B
Yes.. Wear any kind of jewelry that you think it looks good on you, but wear it with attitude that your are looking cool. Then Whatever you wear will definitely becomes fashion for all.

F
F
I completely agree with your post. Jewelry that not only increase the beauty but also raise up the personality and attitude. Every jewelry pattern and design depends on the different occasions, events. The choice of Jewelry completely varied and it depends on someone's desire that what kind of jewelry he or she likes but the common matter is attractiveness and beauty. Anyway Thanks for impressive sharing. :) StephenSilverFineJewelry

V
V
I completely agree with you.. Jewelry must be wear with attitude, you don't have to bother what the other will think about it. Jewelry only increases grace of your outfit.

O
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
O
Absolutely, jewelry will make people become more beautiful. But when we choose jewelry, we should be clear what style is suitable. Many girls are inclined to buy beautiful accessories, but actually, they are not suitable. So knowing one's own temperament and style is very important.

J
J
Now a days, rose gold jewelry is in more fashion rather than yellow gold.

R
Amoeba
Amoeba
R
jewelry should enhances beauty and jewelry should match the face, and I love earrings

B
B
I totally agree.....shopping for jewelry online is completely fine, especially on sites where you can return or exchange for free!! I love jewelry and i love buying it online! Can anyone recommend a few jewelry websites to me? Appreciate any input...ta

A
Amoeba
Amoeba
A
Fashion jewelries have become the new trends smile I already have some good collections of fashion jewelry in my wardrobe smile

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.