Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
childrenlove, KAMI, Betty6123, nigarnigar, vebuskeder
57302 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57303 Members
417 Forums
113267 Topics
803593 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 583
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 374
Beetlemess 299
Jana - Creativity Editor 247
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 82
Nancy Roussy 56
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 54
Dorcie's 53
Sandra Investing/HFinance 51
Linu 47
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#783375 - 09/20/12 03:54 PM What do i wear with leggins?
chicka33 Offline

I'm going out with a few friends for a casual drink and a catch up but i also find myself wearing jeans, I really want to wear leggins again but everything i put on with them seems to look ridiculous, any suggestions??? I'm 5ft 2 and weight 7st 6

Add What do i wear with leggins? to Twitter Add What do i wear with leggins? to Facebook Add What do i wear with leggins? to MySpace Add What do i wear with leggins? to Del.icio.us Digg What do i wear with leggins? Add What do i wear with leggins? to Yahoo My Web Add What do i wear with leggins? to Google Bookmarks Add What do i wear with leggins? to Stumbleupon Add What do i wear with leggins? to Reddit
#784069 - 09/25/12 05:19 PM Re: What do i wear with leggins? [Re: chicka33]
yummymummynorth Offline

Hi there I think Tunics look nice, with or without a belt, I like to layer my clothes and in this foul weather I love wearing knee boots, I am only 5ft 4"

Add Re: What do i wear with leggins? to Twitter Add Re: What do i wear with leggins? to Facebook Add Re: What do i wear with leggins? to MySpace Add Re: What do i wear with leggins? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What do i wear with leggins? Add Re: What do i wear with leggins? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What do i wear with leggins? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What do i wear with leggins? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What do i wear with leggins? to Reddit
#795821 - 12/12/12 12:46 PM Re: What do i wear with leggins? [Re: chicka33]
Yuvastyleindia Offline

Loc: India
Tunics are best option to be wear with leggings. That would be great combination of leggings with tunic. Also to increase the beauty of your look you can wear fashionable and matching dupatta.

Add Re: What do i wear with leggins? to Twitter Add Re: What do i wear with leggins? to Facebook Add Re: What do i wear with leggins? to MySpace Add Re: What do i wear with leggins? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What do i wear with leggins? Add Re: What do i wear with leggins? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What do i wear with leggins? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What do i wear with leggins? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What do i wear with leggins? to Reddit
#795902 - 12/12/12 07:44 PM Re: What do i wear with leggins? [Re: chicka33]
JessClark Offline

Loc: Canada
Boots look good with leggings, and smaller shoes - like low-top converse sneakers - can work as well.

#799847 - 01/10/13 05:21 AM Re: What do i wear with leggins? [Re: chicka33]
Meredeth King Offline
Shark

I do support tunics, which would fashion as well as full of intellectuality!! You can have a try, and perhaps some jewelry can be used to match with your leggings. ;)

#801923 - 01/22/13 02:56 AM Re: What do i wear with leggins? [Re: chicka33]
zoya sakia Offline

Hi guys, this is zoya from India. i always like to wear kurta or kameez with leggings for outdoor work because salwar kameez is a very very comfirtable dress for all womens. Please try it at once.

#806208 - 02/15/13 04:35 AM Re: What do i wear with leggins? [Re: chicka33]
chandni067 Offline

i think u should wear a long top with leggings and you can also use a smart belt with it to complete your look

#809544 - 03/04/13 07:52 PM Re: What do i wear with leggins? [Re: chicka33]
Skm0525 Offline

any long top would be cute, a slouchy knit sweater with motorcycle boots could be cute, or if you want to be more formal, a tunic like said above

#810385 - 03/09/13 05:09 PM Re: What do i wear with leggins? [Re: chicka33]
wildhorses2013 Offline

As already mentioned a long top is great with leggings or a mini skirt w/an appropriate top. though one thing do not treat the leggings as pants, I read somewhere that it is a no no.

#820105 - 05/08/13 11:27 PM Re: What do i wear with leggins? [Re: chicka33]
Jilly Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Loc: Verde Valley, AZ
I've discovered layering leggings with short skirts and several layers of tops. It's my new look. Kind of like the stuff the blogger at the Man Repeller does.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Meditation
3 seconds ago
Comet Siding Spring is headed for Mars
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 04:51 PM
Message from PastPerfect
by Angie
Museums
Today at 04:46 PM
Word From Last Letter Game
by Jana - Creativity Editor
Contests & Sweepstakes
Today at 04:41 PM
Replace one word (Music Titles)
Comedy Movies
Today at 04:40 PM
Music ABC game
Pop Music
Today at 04:07 PM
How to Memorize Scripture
by Sunnie - Bible Basics
Bible Basics
Today at 01:14 PM
What Did You Write Today?
Fiction Writing
Today at 12:05 PM
Shopping at Walmart Game
Home Finance
Today at 12:02 PM
Name a Classic Toy Game
Creativity
Today at 11:56 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames), 122 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.